Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Anbu HQ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:50 pm
[User Image

Ranks of Anbu

ANBU COMMANDER
: Akira Nara

OININ COMMANDER: Cassandra Origami

ANBU:
Kazuma Hyuuga

Oinin:

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:52 pm
User Image

ANBU COMMANDER: Leader and directly under Hokage in authority

Oinin Commander: Leader of all lower level ninja and new recruits. Usually at least a Jounin, answers only to Hokage and Anbu Commander.

ANBU-Higher level Assassins, you must be at least Special Jounin to attain this rank.

Oinin-Lower Level Tracker ninja, anyone who is chuunin get this rank.

ANBU
Get a Black cloak, mask, sword, Anbu clothes and more authority then Oinin
(Comander gets white cloak and is directly under Hokage)

Oinin
Get sword, mask, Custom Oinin Clothes Special Authority that will be given.
( Oinin Commander get black cloak with a white stripe down each arm , mask, sword, anbu clothes.)

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:54 pm
Mission Log:

05/30/10: ANBU HQ Re-Opens.

Current Criminals:

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:56 pm
Leaf ANBU Masks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Anbu Signa~
User Image

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:36 pm
Akira stood on the outside of the New rebuilt HQ. He turned to Cassandra as he smiled. "Are you ready?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:05 pm
+=Cassandra Origina=+
User Image

"I guess." She said as she walked up to Akira.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:31 pm
Akira open the door as he stepped through it. He suddenly remembered that she never saw the inside of the first HQ. "O...right.. I have rebuild the HQ and made it high tech. Fit with technology and the tech soon to be a catelog of every shinobi throughout the Five great Countries. So far as of right now, It has only information from shinobi of the leaf and our wanted shinobi. Follow me.." He said as he walked down a staircase to the first basement level.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:33 pm
+=Cassandra Origina=+
User Image

"Okay..." She said as she closed the door and walked down, following Akira.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:24 pm
As they made it to the Basement floor one, laid a larger computer. "Place you index finger here and send a small burst of chakra into it." Akira said pointing to log in device.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image Yumi walked towards the ANBU building as he nodded to the guards."Yumi-sama.....We heard of your fat-"He smiled and shook his head,"It is alright. I....just have to bring up his legacy yea?"Yumi said softly before continuing,"Do you think,you could get the current Hokage up. I have heard this is the main place he usually stays."Yumi asked as the men looked at each other and nodded before having Yumi wait at the entrance while one of the guards retrieve Akira. As Yumi waited,he looked up at the large ANBU headquarters and started to evaluate it's new look.  

Panthers7

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:20 pm
+=Cassandra Origina=+
User Image

"Alright." She said as she placed her index finger on a spot where it looks like a scanner. She then sent a burst of chakra into the machine and waited for something to happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:42 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

As Cassy placed her finger on the consol it turned on. "Madam Cassandra Origina-Nara. War Name: Unknown. Rank: Jounin. Position: Anbu Captain." The machine said as Akira placed his hand on the back of his head. "Soon, I shall have it completely up and running. But for now, Only me and you can access it." Akira said as he sat with his back to the consol looking at Cassandra. "So, what do you think?"

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:57 pm
User ImageAs Yumi waited for the ANBU to retrieve Akira,Yumi leaned up against a tree and began to read up on some more Genjutsu. He wasn't anything like his father nor his elder brother,Tadashi,but his Genjutsu was something of a formitiable status. Relaxing in the shade of the large oak tree while using the light of the setting sun,Yumi waited patiently while reading through his book.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:57 pm
+=Cassandra Origina=+
User Image

"Why don't we change it to Lady Cassandra Origina-Nara." She said after getting the hint since Nara was added and since Akira had Lord as his title. "Nara at the end of my name there...is there something you want to ask me?" She said with a smile as she suddenly kissed him.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:22 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira smirked. "Lady Cassandra Origina-Nara it is." Akira said as he smiled and looked deeply into her eyes. "It all depends on would it be to soon to ask." He said as he sat a box onto the consol. "Within this box is a necklace with my Nickname on it, Shadow Kat. It acts as the symbol for my love for you."

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff