Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
βαттℓє ʘӺ ʈҔΣ ɃɐΩȡϩ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faith-The1Slayer

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:36 am
Take a bite out of me if you must take a bite at all
⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ ♩♪♫♬♭♮

Welcome to the βαттℓє ʘӺ ʈҔΣ ɃɐΩȡϩ. This is the international competition of bands to win a chance to record and go on a world tour. They have come from every country across every nation. We are currently in Central Park in NY, NY. There are tents everywhere while the 15 stages are still being set up. We are currently in our set up stage. Many bands have already arrived and more arrive by the day. When you arrive please come see me (Piper Grant) the owner and sponser of the competition and sign in. We appreciate everyone's activity and support. This year our goal is to raise at least 10,000 dollars per band. I know that seems like a lot but 40% of everything we earn will go to keeping music and the arts alive in every country we can. The band gets the rest. Now..... Please Welcome our Band List:

To be on the Band list here is what you must do:
-Register
-Win one competition
-Do one solo

Now then The rules and regs for the competition are quite simple. They are:
No plagarism, if it is your song present it as such, if not give who it is by. No sabotage. If you are caught trying to sabotage another band you be immediately disqualified. Also you must preform at least one solo (Each me
mber), and every Wednesday is a day off from the competition. So other than this all I can say is good luck and have fun!

Here is your apllication:
Name:
me:
Number of people in your band:
Type of music:
Theme Song:
Pi
c for each member:
Bio:
Other:

Day 1:
Come in and settle in. I hope you enjoy this competition as much as we do.
Please make your application and posts as creative and colorful as possible. If you need help go to my journal and read my post called Reference.
Come on I know the creativeness is just flowing!. Please use real pics. Also please post your pictures in the right corners when you post. Thank you and have fun!

Please Enjoy and put the any of the following in your application so I know you read:
✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✺ ✹
☪ ➸ ♨ ☢ ☠ ☭ ♈ ☮ ☯
♋ ☡ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☥ ☦ ☧ ☨ ☩ ☪ ☫ ☬ ☭

{Every rper is everyone in their band}

You may be cold as Ice, but your heart burns hotter than a thousand suns⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ ♩♪♫♬♭♮

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:51 am

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ ♩♪♫♬♭♮

Name: Adriana Sam Melanie Cescade Taylor
Taylor{23}
Band Name:Celstia
Number of people in your band:5
Type of music: any
Theme Song: Because The Night
Pic for each member: User Image(Adriana) User Image (Cescade) User Image (Melanie)
User Image (Sam)
User Image (Taylor)
Bio: We started off in Georgia as a small town band playing at a bar, but now thanks to this competition we are going to be HUGE! We are so excited. Sam is opur drummer, Taylor is our guitarist. Melanie and Adriana are vocalist, Adriana is also a guitarist, and Cescade is our pianist, and back up vocalist.
Other:User Image This is next to our small studio in Virginia, it is where we write our music.

Faith-The1Slayer

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:57 am
Name:This goes from Favines point of view
Band Name:The JVP Exp (Japanese rock cover band.) With a few of our own songs.
Type of music:rock to heavy rock. (All Japanese)
Theme Song: Zetsubou Billy, By Maximum The Hormone
Pic for each member:User Image
:Names from left to right. On Guitar Etva, Drums Ivory, Lead singer Javier, On Bass Favine, and on other guitar Sephoron.
Bio: A cover band for a lot of heavy to rock JRock songs, this band has just came out with three songs of there own.
Other: likes to do there music in drag and cosplay on stage.

Speaking colors: Etva (Blue), Ivory (Dark blue), Javier (Red), Favine (Green), and Sephoron (Olive).  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:00 am
✓ Accepted

Favine The Wolf of fire
Name:This goes from Favines point of view
Band Name:The JVP Exp (Japanese rock cover band.) With a few of our own songs.
Type of music:rock to heavy rock. (All Japanese)
Theme Song: Zetsubou Billy, By Maximum The Hormone
Pic for each member:User Image
:Names from left to right. On Guitar Etva, Drums Ivory, Lead singer Javier, On Bass Favine, and on other guitar Sephoron.
Bio: A cover band for a lot of heavy to rock JRock songs, this band has just came out with three songs of there own.
Other: likes to do there music in drag and cosplay on stage.

Speaking colors: Etva (Blue), Ivory (Dark blue), Javier (Red), Favine (Green), and Sephoron (Olive).

Faith-The1Slayer

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:38 pm
Name:
Emily, (French Horn) Hildred, (Tympani, Snare Drum, and Bass Drum) Sara, (Xylophone/Metalophone/Chimes and Keyboard Pads) Rachel, (Cello) Jasmine, (Trumpet) and Colleen (Flute)
Sara, Hildred, Jasmine- 18, Emily, Rachel, Colleen- 19
Band Name:
Nightscape
Number of people in your band:
Type of music:
Well... they play their own music. It is said to be a cross between Classical and Jazz, with a very modern take to it. ☪
Theme Song:
None really.
Pic for each member:
Jasmine
Rachel
Sara
Hildred
Emily
Colleen
Bio:
The rather small time band Nightscape started in a high school, in the orchestra. They were a practice group, with Emily playing French Horn, Hildred on Snare Drum and Bass Drum, Sara on Xylophone, Rachel on Cello, Jasmine on Trumpet, and Colleen on Flute. When they decided to improvise on one of the songs, they actually sounded kind of good together. They started trying to be a Jazz band, but ended up being something in between Jazz and Classical, and all instrumentals. Soon, they became big, within their city, anyway. They ended up here, to gain popularity.
Other:
They are usually seen carrying around their mallets/instruments, so Emily and Rachel are usually easy to spot.

(This is going to be fun! A small name band with a weird genre)
(Sorry if it is against the rules to revive this RP)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:57 am
(no it is not. You can rp in it..but if no one else does its dead)  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:59 am
(Mmmm Kay. I'm waiting to be accepted.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:00 pm
((Faith is no longer Role playing this one, but i'm still game, so your good to start when ever.))  

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

YummyBiscuits

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:27 pm
Name: Dustin(Singer)http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff163/ShadowPossessionJutsu/emo/Emo Dudes/b64qq9.jpg, James (Guitar)http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9Zf_P9g6cuo/SZUHgD32MnI/AAAAAAAADKg/QOneNevqMvY/s800/hot+emo+boy.jpg, Tim(Bass)http://i.ytimg.com/vi/JjjdVhdbVO8/hqdefault.jpg, and Evan (Drums)http://www.hairstyles53.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/emo-boy-hair2.jpg
Band Name: Breaking Beautiful, Grasping Gorgeous (Full name)
Number of people in your band: 4
Type of music: Screamo-core/Metal
Theme Song: Chelsea Smile- Bring Me The Horizon
Pic for each member: I'll do it later...
Bio: The band began as a simple garage band under the name "Nothing yet" But broke off when highschool was over. One day, the former classmates requested they get together for a gig, that would be sponsered and held by the old school. Their music was acclaimed, and seeing how popular they were, they kicked off. The fans evolved from a couple hundred into the thousands in a little over a month. Their popularity skyrocketed into the millions, earning them platinum after platinum. When they all turned 20, after 2 years of touring and albums, they broke the record of most sold albums and covers. BBGG was, and still is a musical phenomenon.
Other  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:36 pm
Imma just post..

Dusin stepped of the Tour bus, wiping the last remnants from his eyes. His hair, although messy from tossing in his sleep, was looking wonderful,, the soft,straight strands falling all over. As usual, the other members of the band were lounging in front of the bus, having woken long before him. Dustin walked forewards slowly, humming the beat of a new song under his breath. He sat in a simple lawn chair, still wearing the pj's of the night before. The stewie of Family Guy Pants were hanging limp aroungd his thin frame. He was of course shirtless, his slight, strong , and all around sexy (or 'Sexxi' as i putt it.." chest slowing the world how awesome he must be.
The other members sat and sighed, having waited for at least 3 hours for Dustin. The words to a new song lay on the table, having been writen by Dustin the night before.

YummyBiscuits

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:31 pm
Inside a crummy bus, Nightscape did... whatever Nightscape did.

One of Colleen's friends were driving the bus, and the whole band was messing around. Each instrument was out of it's case, and the members were supposed to be tuning them, but of course they were looking at each instrument. "Rachel, this thing is much lighter than it looks!" Emily said, holding up the cello. "Wish I could say the same for you. How can you survive?" Jasmine said, holding up the French Horn. They kept switching instruments, until Sara spoke up. "Aren't we supposed to be practicing? Not that the weight of your instruments is boring or anything..." The two percussionists, Hildred and Sara, were sitting down, watching the others. They finally got the instruments back together, and started practicing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:37 pm
((Yummy going to need pics man.))  

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:42 pm
Favine tuned up his bass. It was a few hours before band practice, and the rest of his band was still passed out drunk from partying the night before. He watched as Etva rolled over two girls, before rolling onto some naked guy on his bed. Favine shook his head. The party had gotten to out of hand, and way to many people had showed up. "Good thing we got the big suite." Favine looked down to his bass to see some under wear in the string. "Think i'll go get some tea." He walked out still in his concert cloths of a long black dress raised shoes and his hair was in his face. Some of the kids and older people gave him weird looks. But the younger ones, mainly the ones that were at the show last night know who he was and he spent his tea time signing papers and a few chests.

Favine did not even finish his tea before he seen the rest of his band running out of the hotel. Which was a weird site of four men in dresses and car ears running out. "Oy what the flip is this?" Favine got up and ran after them.

Ivory looked at him. "Hey bro Etva did it again. He forgot to sign us up for the BoB." Every one ran to the car that was for some reason waiting for them

"Hey step on it." Javier yelled as the got in.

Favine hit Etva in the head. "You fail again." They all laughed as the drove on. After about an hour The car pulled up and Favine got out. "I'll do it." Favine walked in and put the bands name down, then got there key. "Man going to be made crazy partys in this thing."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:34 am
After Sara's comment, all the instruments got tuned.
Soon the whole bus was filled with the sounds of metronomes, and the classical instruments they played. Emily and Jasmine were sliding their pipes, Rachel was tightening and loosening the strings, and Colleen was warming up. Then Sara finally said it. "Hey... What instrument should I use? You know my dilemma." "Xylophone. Definitely." Emily said, her eyes focused on one of her slides that was out of place. "Nah. Metalophone." Colleen said, sitting with her flute on her lap. Sara spoke again. "I choose... Chimes!" "What?" Emily and Colleen said in unison. Sara didn't reply.  

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

YummyBiscuits

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:11 am
((Didnt have time last nite ill get on it in a few ))

The 4 band mates continued lounging around, until about 2 in the after noon. Around then, Dustin Had finished the new song as was humming the vocals under his breath. The band then decided to get up, and set up the stage for practice...

The four stood upon the stage, and just from them setting up, a decent crowd had shown up. James and tim began tuning their instrumets, as dustin waited and continued humming.

old rps

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff