Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:26 am
This is the Iwa training grounds. an Open field for practice.

Edited: The fields are now ruined by huge boulders of death. People that were here training or visiting are either dead, alive, or wounded.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:28 am
Akira entered the field and waited for his opponent.  

Naruto Eternity

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:32 am
Kai appeared infront of Akira out of nowhere."Are you ready?If your weak dont waste my time."Kai didnt feel like beating down the kage again like he did the last time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:36 am
Akira bowed before the Man. "You may attack first." Akira said, bowing and taking a fighting stance.  

Naruto Eternity

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:41 am
Kai grinned as he took out a single kunai and held it in his right hand."You attack first."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:52 am
"It is Customary for the Challenger to attack first." Akira said, smiling.

((btw, Im much faster now. and I mean MUCH faster, so don't question my character's speed.))  

Naruto Eternity

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:55 am
Kai vanished and appeared behind Akira attempting to stab the kunai in Akiras right shoulder.Thanks to Kais speed it all happened faster then a blink of an eye.

((Dont question my speed either im very fast))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:05 am
Akira took a momentary breather before the attack came. The attack came quickly and Precisely. Akira smiled in the milisecond before the attack came. He is very precise and to the point. Akira ducked under the Kunai and laughed. not very intelligent though. Akira thought as he was crouching. As soon as he was crouched enough, he put power into his legs and spun them around in a low version of leaf hurricane, Akira version.  

Naruto Eternity

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:11 am
Kai started to laugh as Akira moved.Before Akira had time to attack Kai made a hand sign waiting to be hit to feel the strength of the man."Your slow."

Jutsu used Unknow for now ha  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:15 am
((btw, you cant just make one handsign for jutsu, you have to do all of them. things like substitution jutsu take 5 hand signs. and Im guess because you didnt dodge, I tripped you.))

Akira tripped Kai. but before he hit the ground, Akira made 4 handsigns. "16 pillar lightning trap!" 16 pillars suddenly encased Kai, locking him inside. Then Akira put his hand to the box and made the one hand tiger seal. Electricity was suddenly poured into the box.

((Not enough to kill, only to stun))  

Naruto Eternity

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:17 am
((Was that jutsu approved? It's not an original jutsu from this guild. It's from the Show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:19 am
((Alicia Approved it))  

Naruto Eternity

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:22 am
((The number of hand signs doesnt matter if it doesnt say anything about them))

Kai smiled as Akira hit him.He would find himself frozen as Kai stood there,his shadow in control of Akiras shadow."Your weak."Since Akira was frozen and never tripped Kai thanks to his advanced taijutsu skills.Kai made a hand sign as shadow thread rose up out the shadow and hovered over Akiras eyes and heart."Why shouldnt i kill you?"

((Im a nara and i made the hand sign for shadow possesion justu.Since you touched me our shadows connected and now your screwed.Also the sand style i mastered allows me great ballance.With my strength that attack it pointless
Hiro relax since i froze him he wouldnt have gotten up to make the signs.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:27 am
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
((The number of hand signs doesnt matter if it doesnt say anything about them))

Kai smiled as Akira hit him.He would find himself frozen as Kai stood there,his shadow in control of Akiras shadow."Your weak."Since Akira was frozen and never tripped Kai thanks to his advanced taijutsu skills.Kai made a hand sign as shadow thread rose up out the shadow and hovered over Akiras eyes and heart."Why shouldnt i kill you?"

((Im a nara and i made the hand sign for shadow possesion justu.Since you touched me our shadows connected and now your screwed.Also the sand style i mastered allows me great ballance.With my strength that attack it pointless
Hiro relax since i froze him he wouldnt have gotten up to make the signs.))

Haha, I win, you still have to call out the Jutsu, otherwise it is just another handsign.

Edit: besides, if you had, the attack would have gone through, and you would have tripped, breaking contact, and the jutsu still would have gone through, even if our shadow's met, your not fast enough to force me to do stuff, plus, after I go for it, I cant stop, you would still trip.  

Naruto Eternity

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:30 am
((Thats not true ha ha i just have to tell you that i made the hand sign))

Edit:
Nope the sand style i mastered makes it almost impossible to knock me off my feet because of my balance.Plus my body is super tone so that a weak attack like that wouldnt make me trip it would bounce off my muscles like nothing  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff