Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Eternal Bliss Hospital - Rock Village Hospital{Destroyed} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Rock Village hospital is filled with experienced Nurses. Usually they take many blood samples.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:52 pm
Kai appeared inside the hospital as he walked to a room.He waited for a few seconds before a medical ninja walked in and healed his legs completely.With out asking Kais permission they started taking blood samples.Kai with his legs heal quickly took every blood sample they took."You will never have my blood."Kai placed the blood samples in his pouch before he vanished once more with healed legs.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:56 pm
An Akira clone walked in "Sir, he took most of the vials. one of the nurses managed to hide 2 sir." The akira clone swore. " We will have to make do with2 vials." he said before leaving.

((Trust me when I say, I cant do much testing with 2 blood samples.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:37 pm
Akira carried Serina in. He was instantly surrounded by medical nin. Serina had a room instantly where she was operated on, closing her wounds and fixing them. When they were finished, Akira stood by her bedside.  

Naruto Eternity

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:40 pm
[sizer=10]Serina opened one eye to look at Akira but made a angery pout at him and opened her other eye. The byakugan was deactivated. Serina growled a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:43 pm
Akira crossed his arms. "You have your byakugan." He said, his voice not pleased. "What I had to do... Was horrible."  

Naruto Eternity

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:46 pm
Serina looked away. "....Yes it was...cause you showed me the sight of blood I urne for it still." She mumbled, if he had ever read her history he would know she loved the sight of blood and liked to make it spill.[  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:50 pm
"But your blood. It tasted sweet on my lips." He looked away ashamed. He sat down by her bed. "I have read your history. But I didnt know if I could have brought myself to hurt you. Serina... Your... Your precious to me." He said, turning away again.  

Naruto Eternity

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:55 pm
"Don't tell me your falling for me?" She said, sitting up a bit with a groan.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:56 pm
"In this conversation, it would seem that is past tense. Fallen, would be a better to say." He said, sighing.  

Naruto Eternity

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:02 pm
"Your a kage, get someone better and saner." She hissed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:06 pm
"There is No one better, And I care not for Sane." Akira bit his lip, drawing blood. His her lips, leaving his blood on her lips.  

Naruto Eternity

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:11 pm
Serina sat up more. "You like someone who will slice skin into shreds slowely and enjoy the suffering of death of her opponent? A girl who will stab eyes out and sqeesh them in her own hands? Take a heart out and igve it to her lover? As it still beats?" She said, narrowing her eyes.
[[lol]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:13 pm
Akira put his hand behind her head and put his head to hers. "I would accept that heart."  

Naruto Eternity

Blank Bullet

Invisible Noob

9,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:13 pm
((I would! xD))  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items