Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

STAR
  FAWKz
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:51 pm
Less than 2 weeks away. No thread yet? Fine, I'll make it!

E3 fast approaches, and baby, I got some kind of feeling.

Things to ponder on:

• Luigi's mansion got it's trademark renewed in January.

• "We are making Pikmin!"

• Vitality sensor

• Zelda Wii(The last game was a port, don't get me all up in your grill, b***h.)

• 3DS announced... But because your screen isn't 3D, PREPARE TO BE UNDERWHELMED! (I predict Nintendo will launch a tour campaign)

• Some other stuff you care about.

And on the Non-nintendo, and more personal side, I'm intrigued by Kojima running Castlevania, and PORTAL 2, WOO-- HAHA, Just kidding, where's episode 3?!

Discuss this s**t you were already probably talking about in the Spam Can.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:11 pm
Oh ******** yes Kojima and Castlevania are two great tastes that taste great together. From what they have released so far it looks a lil god of warish, but I am sure it will be FANTASTIC!

Oh also I wanna hear about some F Zero action. Maybe a a couple new series. What the heck Retro is doing. Did they go back to making that ravenblade game or what? See HALs latest deal. Wondering what Sora(or whatever it is called) is doing since that TMNT game.  

Owwin

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:14 pm
Kegan you are gonna get so much s**t for saying Zelda Wii is a port

I know because I got so much s**t for saying it

BUT THANK YOU FOR AGREEING WITH ME  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:08 pm
you forgot something very important. very VERY important.

Something that made history on the SNES
Trenn wants it
All of you should want it.
Really i shouldn't have to say what

Fans would rejoice as another addition is made to the collection
Oh it better be announced, even if it waits till next year
Xilo is displeased with your thoroughness Kegen

Xilo troll crawls under his humongous bridge encrusted with childs tears from many worlds  

Xilo The Odd

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:10 pm
Xilo The Odd

Trenn wants it

Xilo troll crawls under his humongous bridge encrusted with childs tears from many worlds

look at the poll  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:21 pm
The Eleventh AK
Xilo The Odd

Trenn wants it

look at the troll
fix'd

i said it cause the poll is Tiny little man that you'd squish cause hes so small and unnoticeable.  

Xilo The Odd

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:28 pm
All of the sudden. Platinum Studio Starfox. Thousands of them!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:30 am

People though the GC version of Twilight Princess was a port?

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:41 am
Like every year, I'm hoping for Star Fox and F-Zero. It's not gonna happen. However, Zelda Wii, Pikmin 3, Wii Party and the new handheld are sure bets. Maybe we could possibly see a Kirby Wii trailer?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:46 am
Hm.
I wonder if this will be ready enough for an announcement?  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:16 am
The second half of 2010 is pretty much completely blank, and I'm sure Nintendo isn't going to let it just go by without anything good. Zelda Wii will probably be their big game, and the 3DS and Vitality Sensor will be their big hardware pushes, but this all goes without saying.

Pikmin 3 is a likely candidate because they've confirmed they're working on it a few times, but we haven't seen anything. Other than that there haven't been any official rumblings of anything. I'd like to see Starfox, but I can see it being underwhelming. Kid Icarus would probably be a big pull if they brought it, and I'd love to see a number of other franchises. Kirby, Donkey Kong and F-Zero? But what about DS games? With Black and White coming out in April of next year, it looks like they'll be pushing the DS quite awhile, even if the 3DS is already out (I suspect it'll come out this holiday). The DS is a very successful system but it's been awhile since it's had a game that's really shaken things up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:26 am
Meta_Fish
The second half of 2010 is pretty much completely blank, and I'm sure Nintendo isn't going to let it just go by without anything good. Zelda Wii will probably be their big game, and the 3DS and Vitality Sensor will be their big hardware pushes, but this all goes without saying.

Pikmin 3 is a likely candidate because they've confirmed they're working on it a few times, but we haven't seen anything. Other than that there haven't been any official rumblings of anything. I'd like to see Starfox, but I can see it being underwhelming. Kid Icarus would probably be a big pull if they brought it, and I'd love to see a number of other franchises. Kirby, Donkey Kong and F-Zero? But what about DS games? With Black and White coming out in April of next year, it looks like they'll be pushing the DS quite awhile, even if the 3DS is already out (I suspect it'll come out this holiday). The DS is a very successful system but it's been awhile since it's had a game that's really shaken things up.

Super Cheesio

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:02 am
Super Cheesio
Meta_Fish

I'm not saying it's something I'd necessarily be looking forward to, just that it would be a big draw for gamers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:22 am
Meta_Fish
Super Cheesio
Meta_Fish

I'm not saying it's something I'd necessarily be looking forward to, just that it would be a big draw for gamers.

Would it? I honestly have never heard of anyone ever talking about Kid Icarus except for the few times in the Cult and it's usually you talking about how shitty it is. A new Luigi's Mansion would have more draw that Kid Icarus.

All Nintendo has to do is give me my Star Fox and tell me all the handheld features I wanted for the DS are going to be in the 3DS.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:50 am
To be honest I didn't really like the original Luigi's Mansion that much. Sure, it was nice having Luigi as the star for once (even if he was portrayed as a wimp), but I just didn't find it that fun.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff