Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Chocolate and roses. OOC

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxLuckyLovexXx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:57 pm
I will post profiles here!

Vampires

"Rain washes away my pretty chalk drawings."

User Image

"If you bow, I will hurt you."

My name is Juli Ray Johnson. I happen to be 17 years old.

You might not know this about me, but I've actually had an odd life. Considering I am the only child of a kingdom at war, my life has been pretty odd. I grew up with lessons and trianing out the butt and the fact that wolves are stupid and ignorant being shoved down my throat. Fun right? Not at all.
I know I can seem
B-Witchy on the outside, but really I'm bubbly, sarcastic, random, crazy, fun-loving, funny, and basically your avarage scene chick. To my kingdom, I am a firey passionate natural born leader.

I really like
Chalk
Chocolate
Music

I really hate
Jerks
Loud Mouths
Dogs

My strings are pulled by
xXHiddenXTearsXx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:02 pm
Werewolves.

"There is no good and evil, there is only power... and those too weak to seek it."

User Image

Screw Off.

My name is Ira. I happen to be 18 years old.

You might not know this about me, but I have a lot of secrets, secrets that I'm not gonna tell you. That's what secrets are, dumbass. I will tell you that just 'cause I'm a prince doesn't mean I want to be the king someday. Hell, maybe the King of the Underworld or some wicked s**t like that would be sick, but I couldn't stand the pressure. Oh, you're probably wondering why I'm talking like this. It's doesn't really matter, but I wasn't raised by my parents- I was raised in some crazy land called 'Scottland', as "Jonas 'Ira' Finnigan". It wasn't until this year when some crazy servant kid found me on the street, saying he knew about me being a werewolf. I though, "Heck with it, why not?" and followed him. He took me here. Apparently, my parents didn't want me raised in a war, so they sent me away. They were shocked at how I turned out, when I returned, but I mean really, whats so bad about me?
So I've been trying to get used to all this royal crap. Going without technology isn't bad, but all this upstanding gentleman stuff really gets me. It's driving me mad.

I know I can seem like a dumass punk on the outside, but really I'm not that bad all the time. I mean, I love the forest. The animals, the stars. Especially the wolves man. Life's so much better out there, without all the idiotic people, well, werewolves around. So yeah, I may use women too, take advantage of them, but it's only because they deserve it. I haven't met one yet that actually gives a damn about being a virgin and saving it for the right man. Some day they do, but they act as slutty as the next- so they're gonna get whats coming to them.

I really like
the forest, air and earth...
wolves
the stars
solitude
the night
sex.

I really hate
bitches
idiots
people who think I'm weird
anyone quick to judge, really
sluts
honestly, fire scares the crap out of me
and water, I hate getting wet

My strings are pulled by
captains bootie

xXxLuckyLovexXx

xXxLuckyLovexXx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:19 pm
Elves

{quote}

User Image

Greetings, mortals.

My name is Alaina Malhara. I happen to be Ninteen years old.

You might not know this about me, but {BIO.}
I know I can seem cold on the outside, but really I'm {REAL PERSONALITY}

I really like
~Rain
~Sunshine
~Animals{3+ likes}

I really hate
~My curse
~Spiders
~Things that go boo

My strings are pulled by
xXxLuckyLovexXx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Music isn't sound. Music is a mystical mix of emotions and passion for what you're singing for."

User Image

"Oh, hello! May I help you with anything?"

My name is Destiny Neverhart. I happen to be eighteen years old.

You might not know this about me, but When I was young, both my parents were killed mysteriously. I was taken in by the Elf Queen, and she treated me as if I were her own daughter. Soon, when she heard my musical abilities, she made me a musician-maid. I work for the Queen as her personal maid, and in the evenings, I play my harp, flute, or violin for the entire court, but at heart I'm only playing for my queen and her family.
I know I can seem Shy on the outside, but really I'm Short-tempered and fiery.

I really like
- Music -
- Cleaning -
- Helping others -

I really hate
- Water -
- Rivers -
- Poultry (weird, huh?) -

My strings are pulled by
Seraphim_Lie

U/C

Manage Your Items