Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:17 pm
Here you can discus your favorite current or past Evolving Items.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:32 pm
This is a great idea!

My favorite evolving item... hmm... well, I haven't owned many to be sure, but right now, I am wearing one. I dunno how to really describe them.

The ones that I have seen, however, I can tell you my faves from them. The ones Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard owns I adore! The White drome egg and the Bad Moon.

But if I were to own another evolving item, I would want it to be where I could look like I was from medieval times or an underwater goddess of some sort.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:42 pm
empress dee
This is a great idea!

My favorite evolving item... hmm... well, I haven't owned many to be sure, but right now, I am wearing one. I dunno how to really describe them.

The ones that I have seen, however, I can tell you my faves from them. The ones Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard owns I adore! The White drome egg and the Bad Moon.

But if I were to own another evolving item, I would want it to be where I could look like I was from medieval times or an underwater goddess of some sort.
The one you're wearing is called The Experiment.

They have made an underwater based evolving item. It's called Yemaya's Pearl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:45 pm
Ooh, then I am going to have to save up for one!  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:50 pm
empress dee
Ooh, then I am going to have to save up for one!

the cheapest one is 158k.

Right now, my fave current evolving items are the Seracila Pendant and Shadowlegend  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:08 pm
Whoa, that is an expensive item. I only have 9 k so far.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:13 pm
well if you use those booty grab forums I sent you a while back, then it won't take long. It's not that expensive. the silver hair on my avie is an evolving item called the Gogh Reed. It took me a long time to reach a million to get it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:57 pm
A faster way than the booty grabs would be to go to zOMG. I am at a point in zOMG where just leveling rings and collecting gold from repeat missions are best.

I'm not one for dungeons really. I love playing these games like zOMG solo.

But you can understand why, right?  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:06 am
Yea I understand though it takes a while. As for past Evolving items, I really can't decide on a fave. I guess it would the ones i use to the most.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:01 pm
I wonder if there are evolving items where you can look like your favorite anime character, well sort of. Like how you can look like Iori Yagami, except retain your lady appearance also.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:11 pm
empress dee
I wonder if there are evolving items where you can look like your favorite anime character, well sort of. Like how you can look like Iori Yagami, except retain your lady appearance also.

the shadowlegend was based on some fighting game characters. most of the anime themed items are chance items like the path of the orochi(which gives you Iori's flame, and shirt) and the wolf of southtown(terry's hat, pants and rock's jacket)
mai shiranui's costume can be found in the shadowlegend  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:16 pm
Well... some of the poses from Shadowlegend are DEFINITELY from BlazBlue... The cat-girl is Tao
User Image This is the best picture I can get without it being pervy...)
and one of the other poses is Bang Shishigami
User Image (He's just ugly no matter how you put it...)

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:08 am
I dunno about that. I do see some creativity there with the oversized nail for a sword on his back. The hair is nothing new and neither is the shredded outfit. He's definitely a warrior. No doubt.

That nail would be a pole-arm according to how Blizzard makes their items for the World of Warcraft and Warriors can use them most effectively.

But, Shadowlegend, I think is only in that Mecha Neko shop, which really stinks.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:23 am
empress dee
I dunno about that. I do see some creativity there with the oversized nail for a sword on his back. The hair is nothing new and neither is the shredded outfit. He's definitely a warrior. No doubt.

That nail would be a pole-arm according to how Blizzard makes their items for the World of Warcraft and Warriors can use them most effectively.

But, Shadowlegend, I think is only in that Mecha Neko shop, which really stinks.

The shadowlegend came out before Mecha Neko was made. You won't find it in the cash shop cause it's a evolving items. Once an item finishes evolving, it leaves the cash shop. Mecha Neko is geared towards limited licensed rig items not evolving items. so if gaia made a parody/ item based on Vegeta, it would be in the cash shop in one of it's rigs. where as if they went to funimation and got a sponsorship for dbz then it would be Mecha Neko due to funimation not having full license for dbz in other countries.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:29 pm
So, where would Shadowlegend be found?