Reply Social Room
TF2 released for Mac, special weekend offer Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:57 pm
So, Team Fortress 2 is now available for mac. Natively.

Check out the update site. It holds information, a "MAC vs PC" short, a comic and the new training mode.
I'm hoping for the Engie's new shotgun to be Morgan, possibly my favorite community-created weapon ever

Oh yeah. TF2 is free to play all weekend and 50% cheaper if you decide to buy it, so there'll be a lot new players. I know I'm gonna recommend some people to it myself.

Now to find me a Mac to borrow for the earbuds..

EDIT: The new training mode is impressively detailed! I'm gonna play through all of them for the heck of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:01 pm
The video was kickass.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:19 pm
Indeed.

The Sniper zoomed in on some oddly colored Windows, then an Apple. lulz

Also, Soldier sucks at crafting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:41 pm
Al Torrenz
Indeed.

The Sniper zoomed in on some oddly colored Windows, then an Apple. lulz

Also, Soldier sucks at crafting.
I laughed when I realized what they were. xd It took me a second.

Man, they should really keep making videos even after the nine classes are done. They have Pixar-quality animation and they're all pretty amusing.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:41 pm
Why the heck can't I get into this game?

Also, what's the overall opinion of Steam for Mac? Mine crashes pretty regularly  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:42 pm
Trenn Flashkill

Also, what's the overall opinion of Steam for Mac? Mine crashes pretty regularly
I don't know, maybe you just need some time? I got it with the Orange Box, didn't like it and then tried it again a year later (not even kidding) and loved it. It takes some getting used to, I suppose, but seeing as how you play MH3, learning curves aren't an obstacle. xd  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:46 pm
Meta_Fish
Trenn Flashkill

I don't know, maybe you just need some time? I got it with the Orange Box, didn't like it and then tried it again a year later (not even kidding) and loved it. It takes some getting used to, I suppose, but seeing as how you play MH3, learning curves aren't an obstacle. xd

But I had MHF2 for 2 years before even getting into it.

The concept of TF2 isn't difficult. I've played and loved a few games like it. It's just something else. It's quite possible I just don't like it because it's so god damn popular.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:49 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish
Trenn Flashkill

The concept of TF2 isn't difficult. I've played and loved a few games like it. It's just something else. It's quite possible I just don't like it because it's so god damn popular.
You do realize that's stupid, right? Wayne was saying he was starting to not like Galaxy 2 because it was doing so well in reviews or something. You should like things because they're fun and good. Don't be a c**k n ballsh.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:54 pm
Meta_Fish
Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish
Trenn Flashkill

You do realize that's stupid, right? Wayne was saying he was starting to not like Galaxy 2 because it was doing so well in reviews or something. You should like things because they're fun and good. Don't be a c**k n ballsh.

You should keep telling me what to like and play.

And play WoW with me. Must be fun because it's so popular.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:55 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish
Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish
Trenn Flashkill

You should keep telling me what to like and play.

And play WoW with me. Must be fun because it's so popular.
I don't dislike WoW because it's popular though, I dislike it because it bores me.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Allegro

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:58 pm
SHUT UP YOU MORONS

IT'S TIME TO PLAY HALO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:01 pm
Meta_Fish
I don't dislike WoW because it's popular though, I dislike it because it bores me.

You dislike it because you have the attention span of a gnat, and you completely miss its point.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:02 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish

You dislike it because you have the attention span of a gnat, and you completely miss its point.
It's true.

I also don't want to make that kind of commitment to a game.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:02 pm
Meta_Fish
Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish

It's true.

Because you already made that commitment to me? Aw. heart  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:03 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish
Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish

It's true.

Because you already made that commitment to me? Aw. heart

And ANOTHER THING. You've put hundreds of hours into TF2, so what's this about not wanting commitment?  
Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff