Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Lol. p***y Block Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She's annoying, right?
  Yup
  ...You're a d**k
View Results

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:18 pm
Ok, so I had tis girl in my friends list. You may have seen her whiney, stupid posts around the guild about her "Boyfrien problems".
I sent her a Pm. This is bascially exactly what it said:

You know, knowing you, you're probably going to take this VERY harshly. But, I've been seeing your status updates for the past couple days, and just thought you should know.... it's starting to get EXTREMELY annoying. YOU'RE ******** FOURTEEN YEARS OLD. You don't even know what a "hard life" or a "broken heart" is yet! Life only gets worse from here on out! So, if you can't deal with your petty little problems now, there's no way you'll survive in the future.
And also, on your profile, it says "I am.... 95% emo"
Yeah, for you and all your "emo" idols... EMO IS A ******** GENRE OF MUSIC! In no way is it a lifestyle. It doesn't mean wearing all dark colors, having dark makeup, being depressed, cutting, or any of that other s**t you always tend to do and label yourself as "emo".
LEARN a ******** LESSON. I didn't want to be the one to have to tell you this, but you ARE being VERY ******** annoying!

This afternoon, I sign on, and find she's p***y blocked me. Lol. ******** tard.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:47 am
lol she needed that b/c it's all the truth  

vodka machine

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:26 pm
Emo is not a genre of music it's just another word for f*****t.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:08 pm
Kojima Shiro

Then 'Kojima Shiro' must be Japanese for giant a**. DO NOT use the word f*****t around me. You have been warned.  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

avenged_king

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:18 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Kojima Shiro

Then 'Kojima Shiro' must be Japanese for giant a**. DO NOT use the word f*****t around me. You have been warned.

I agree with you Crimson.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:03 am
Ditto  

vodka machine

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:14 am
Of course you all agree. You all consider yourselves that f*****t emo label. Also, Kojima Shiro was a japanese dude from Japanese bakumatsu who smoked alot of hash. Also, lead a whole rebellion group. Shiro means White and Kojima I have no idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:51 am
Crimson, how about you stop being a d**k. You don't know how she feels, and you never will know, cause you aren't her. Before you talk about someone, look at your own life and what others could say about you.  

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:34 pm
Kojima Shiro
Of course you all agree. You all consider yourselves that f*****t emo label. Also, Kojima Shiro was a japanese dude from Japanese bakumatsu who smoked alot of hash. Also, lead a whole rebellion group. Shiro means White and Kojima I have no idea.

First off, I have NEVER ******** labeled myself a ******** music genre. It's ******** stupid, that's why I got so pissed at that b***h in the first place!
Second, I really don't give a ******** what your username means.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:37 pm
Gundam Arashi
Crimson, how about you stop being a d**k. You don't know how she feels, and you never will know, cause you aren't her. Before you talk about someone, look at your own life and what others could say about you.

Hahaha, that's funny. Cause, I've asked countless people. "Does a relationship at the age 14 even count as a relationship?" Pretty much all of them said no. She doesn't even know what love is yet. she's delusional. She needs to get a life and do what normal 14 year olds do. You know, my little pony and babrie.  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:52 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi

Hahaha, that's funny. Cause, I've asked countless people. "Does a relationship at the age 14 even count as a relationship?" Pretty much all of them said no. She doesn't even know what love is yet. she's delusional. She needs to get a life and do what normal 14 year olds do. You know, my little pony and babrie.

That doesn't give you the right to insult her and make her feel worse about herself. Try be supportive, and not a complete a*****e.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:10 pm
Gundam Arashi
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi

That doesn't give you the right to insult her and make her feel worse about herself. Try be supportive, and not a complete a*****e.

I HAVE tried being supportive of her. She added me as a friend about a ******** year ago. I've seen her go through two "Break-ups", and have TRIED being the comforting older brother I guess she kinda saw me as. STILL, every single day, her status changed from "*Sits on bedroom floor with black tape trying to fix her heart* What's the point in trying to fix it when no one will ever want it again?" To "My heart hurts so ******** bull, AND ******** annoying.  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:12 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi

I HAVE tried being supportive of her. She added me as a friend about a ******** year ago. I've seen her go through two "Break-ups", and have TRIED being the comforting older brother I guess she kinda saw me as. STILL, every single day, her status changed from "*Sits on bedroom floor with black tape trying to fix her heart* What's the point in trying to fix it when no one will ever want it again?" To "My heart hurts so ******** bull, AND ******** annoying.

At least she doesn't have to put up with your bullshit, I'm actually happy she listened to me being supportive, telling her to remove and block someone who was not going to be supportive.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:15 pm
Gundam Arashi
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi

At least she doesn't have to put up with your bullshit, I'm actually happy she listened to me being supportive, telling her to remove and block someone who was not going to be supportive.

Hah, whatever. She'd gotten so ******** annoying the past couple months I'm glad she blocked me herself, so I don't have to see her bull anymore either. And you can tell her that.  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:18 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi

Hah, whatever. She'd gotten so ******** annoying the past couple months I'm glad she blocked me herself, so I don't have to see her bull anymore either. And you can tell her that.

I'll admit, yes, it is annoying at times, but a real friend will put up with stuff like that, and be supportive the whole way through. The way you act, you will die alone and miserable, without even a pet to care about you.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games