Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image

For centuries, vampires have always hid in the shadows of mankind, with us beliveing that they're just beings of "myth and legend". However one, being tired of hiding and belived to not exist by the human, has desided to rise up and rage war against humanity.
In orer to help combat the vampires, the humans came up with the Vampiric Retaliation Squad, or VRS. With new high tech equipment, they have been able to hold back the vampire assualt, but it won't be forever. The human are outmatched, and out gunned. As they have relised that the "vampires" they knew from books, and tv, they have evovled. They can walk in sunlight, resist holy artifacts, and some even like garlic. And among other things.
And with humanity balnacing on a thread, the humans only hope of survival le in the hands of an unlikely ally; another vampire. A small group of vampires have desiced to fight back against their own kind. And to make things worse, the leader of the rebel vampires and the leader of the Vampric Horde are actaully twin brothers! And now humaity is also stuck between a vampire civial war.
Wil the human trust their new allies? Or wil they fall to the Vampirc Horde? It all comes down to this...a one last epic fight, to the end. Who will be left standing?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:24 pm
User Image

-I like to give some freedom to you guys, so I will allow godmodding to a small extent. Please do not over do it, ,or you will be removed.
-Please keep this PG-13 guys. I will allow 'Damn' and 'crap', but no f-bombs.
-If you are goign to be abcent please notify me undefined before hand. If you do not post after a week, your profile will be considered for delteion, and 2 weeks it will be deleted (with notce).
-Also, try to write 3-4 lines. I understand writers block, but try to refreain from one liners as much as possible.
-PM me any and all profiles that you wish to use in the RP
-You amy have as many characters as you want, as long as you can control them all. Please.
-Romances are allowed, but NO CYBERING! If you must please take it to the PM's. Thank you.
-Please try to make your posts preety. Add color, put in pictures, change the post frame, etc. Just try something that's appealing.
-No posts in the first person. It's actually really anoying.
-No killing any other characters without their permission. You have have agrred to kill of said character please notify me in advance so I do not mistake it as god modding
(I will add more if nessary)

Vice Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:37 pm
User Image

This is how I want your profiles to look.

Humans (VRS):
[b]My name is[/b]
[b]I am[/b] [b]years old[/b]
[b]I am a[/b]
[b]I am a[/b] [b]kind of person[/b]
[b]Here's my story,[/b]
[b]I look like this:[/b]
[b]My arsenal includes[/b]

[b]The voice that drives me is[/b]

Vampires (Vampiric Horde, Rebles):

[b]I am called[/b]
[b]I am a[/b]
[b]I am actually [/b] [b]years old, but I apear[/b]
[b]My personality is[/b]
[b]I'm in this war because,[/b]
[b]This is how I appear:[/b]
[b]My powers include[/b]
[b]I work for the[/b]

[b]The voice that fules me is[/b]

The White Order
[b]They call me[/b]
[b]It's obvious I'm a:[/b]
[b]My age is:[/b]
[b]The reseon I'm in the Order is because:[/b]
[b]They say I'm a[/b] [b]sort of person[/b]
[b]My abiltites include:[/b]

[b]The voice that gives me faith is:[/b]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:41 pm
User Image

Vampric Horde:

I am called Eon Darkvein
I am actually 400 years old, but I apear 19
I am a male
My personality is aggresive, stubbern, smart
I'm in this war because, I'm tired of being forced to live in the shadows by the humans. We're not simple things that go bump in the nght, and they need to learn why they were scared of us to begin with.
I'm also the leader of the Vampirc Horde.
This is how I apear: Eon Darkvein
My powers include enhanced reflexs and speed, telekenisis, super strength
I work for the Vampirc Horde

The voice that fules me is mishiranu-reaperofshadows

-----

I am called Carina Valtrone Midnight
I am a Female
I am actually 250years old, but I apear 28
My personality is mysterious, cruel, and mistress-like
I'm in this war because, I am the youger sister of the vampire twins. I came out of hiding a couples of years later then they did,now i dont know why we hid in the first place, i love being out here.
This is how I appear:My powers include seduction voice tricks, kiss of death
I work for theVampiric Horde

The voice that fules me is Alpha_Misa-of_the_wolfs

-----

I am called Takeshi Hue
I am a male
I am actually 300 years old, but I apear 17
My personality is Dark, Brutal and Ruthless
I'm in this war because, I am sick of being treated as a simple minded thing that can be overcome by the humans, they can't protect themselves without vampires around. Then they blame us for being who we are, I wish to destroy any and all in my way of getting rid of the humans.
This is how I appear: Me
My powers include Flight, mind manipulation (only to create illusions), and teleportation
I work for the Vampiric Horde

The voice that fules me is Kaija_14

--------

I am called Kole Choiri
I am a male
I am actually 200 years old, but I apear 16
My personality is laid back, vengeful, and unforgiving
I'm in this war because, He was originally a human a long time ago, but since then has seen the difference between the two and has joined the Horde to erase humanity. Kole doesn't enjoy fighting against the rebels because he believes they are wasting their time to protect a race that is leading itself to extinction. One thing he does believe is that humans made vampires weaker over time and has a deep hatred of them.
This is how I appear: Kole
My powers include flight, force fields, and creation of fire

The voice that fules me is Dark_Star_Constellation

-----

I am called Arisa Von Brittannia
I am a female
I am actually 750 years old, but I apear23
My personality isSilent, cold heart
I'm in this war because, I have the half sister of Eon and Damien. She hates humans with a passion, because they are weak and not trustworthy.A human found her one day, then later turned her in,she was beated and abused till she escaped.
This is how I appear: http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa312/moonbrushedino/Anime girls/black/reallycoolvinesword.jpg
My powers include Telepathy,kiss of death, and necromancy

The voice that fules me is Allegra Kori no Tamashi

-----

I am called Angelique d'Angoulême.
I am a Girl.
I am actually two hundred thirty six years old, but I appear to be six.
My personality is cunning, sadistic, mischievous, and exquisitely bloodthirsty. I have, however, retained some of my childlike demeanor, so I cannot help but be a little... easily amused sometimes.
I'm in this war because It's such a thrill to watch those silly humans drop like flies: bloody, gored flies. I thoroughly enjoy watching the slaughter, and roaming the bloody battlegrounds with my lovely crows.This is purely entertainment for me.
This is how I appear: Cute, aren't I? I was still a child when I was turned.
My powers include turning to mist, speaking with crows- well, birds in general, but Crows are my favorites- and minor hypnotism. I can make you drowsy, forget where you are, forget what you were doing... simple things like that.
I work for the Horde. I simply despise those humans.

The voice that fuels me is Nyakune Yami

((I'mma draw her later, and replace her pic.))

Rebels:

I am called Daemian Darkvein
I am actually 400 years old, but I apear 19
I am a male
My personality is honest, a little hot headed, somewhat naive
I'm in this war because, I belive that the human deserve a chance to live. Even if that do not trust me, I will still fight for what I belive to be true. Even if that means kiling my own brother.
I'm aslo the leader of the rebleing vampires.
This is how I apear:Deamian Darkvein
My powers include enhanced refelxes and speed, telekenisis, and super strength
I work for the Rebels

The voice that fules me is Mishiranu-reaperofshadows
-----
I am called Cove, Redive
I am actually 18 years old, but I apear 18
I am a male
My personality is diffrent, protective, defient when something important to me is at stake
I'm in this war because, not only are some of my freinds human
but having aged as fast as one for some unknown reason has made me a bit more accepted by them to the extent that I even told some of them what I was before the incadent.
This is how I apear:
User Image
My powers include Blades can erupt from body,
super speed, super eyes (night vision, see under water, resient to normal blinding lights, able to still see things moving as fast as the speed of light (even though he can't move that fast), etc. etc.)

The voice that fules me is KobaltStriker

-----

I am called Alphonse Couvrir deSang VI. Simply call me Alphonse, if you will, unless ordered otherwise.
I am a man. Have you no eyes?
I am actually somewhere around 800 years old- I've lost proper count- but I appear to be in my early twenties, perhaps.
My personality is... I like to think of myself as charming, although most people describe me as being ruthless, black-hearted, cold, sadistic, such things as those. I've even been told I'm a little insane!
I'm in this war because... (he chuckles.) what fun, what fun...
This is how I appear: just like this.
My powers include disappearing into the shadows- which I command, as well...I can also stop a man from moving with a gaze, freeze him up completely. Once I break eye contact, however, my hold of them is broken as well.
I work for the rebels.

The VRS:
My name is Makoto Kono
I am 18 years old
I am a girl
I am a stubborn, determined, and a peace loving kind of person
Here's my story, I don't believe this battle is necessary and will fight to protect those who I have found important from the Vampiric Horde. The battle will be brutal, even though I don't know the whole story I will team up with the rebels and fight. I have lost many friends and family to the vampires and now I am willing to make up for past mistakes, putting my best foot forward.
I look like this: Me
My arsenal includes Dagger, Spear and Short Sword

The voice that drives me is Kaija_14

----

My name is Donivan Knight
I am 24 years old
I am a boy
I am a stubborn, protective and kind kind of person
Here's my story, for most of my life I had to grow up without knowing who my parents were. Even before the war I always hatted the vampire for some reason, always having an urge to do them harm. When I was about seven I was taken in by a guild of preits called the White Order and they taought be honor and values, driving away my hatred. I always where the silver Rosar they gave me for 'good luck' as they explained, and was told never to remove it. Now I'm a Gunery Sergent for the VRS.
I look like this: Gny Srgt Knight
My arsenal includes A white gold plated revolver, a holy embued tatto on hand, jujutsu black belt

The voice that drives me is Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows

The White Order

My name is Kain Trainheart
I am 18> years old
I am a boy
I am a noble and kind, can be a bit head strong when it comes to things he cares about kind of person
Here's my story, I don't know who my parents are but I've been with these nice people for a while. Though I feel a little outed but how different I am at times. I've been tought by the people who raised me, I'm glad for them and am willing to do anything I can to pay them back for their kindness to me.
I look like this: http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv290/kain-9/Roleplay/BOYcopy.jpg
My arsenal includes double bladed sycthe, one black semi-auto .9mm gun, wicked silver bladed knife

The voice that drives me is Kain-9  

Vice Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:49 pm
Beastiary

Common Vampires:

Normal everyday vampires. They are typical soldiers of both armies. Common vampires normal have well ballenced strength and agility.
The common vampire, although immune to most streotypical weaknesses, they do have some. They're biggest being salt water. They can walk in the day light withough harm, and most arn't allergic to garlic or effected by consectrated areas.

Ghoul:

Ghoulish vampires are used as basic footmen and scouts. THey are weak and not very durible, but, however, are incredibly fast and agile. While one a alone is not much of a threat, but they can be very dangerous while in a pack.
Because of their fraility they are sometimes used as decoys to hide the posiblity of an ambush by commons or Hunters.
Also, they have the ability to extend a large razor-sharp bone from their hands in order to slice their victims. And unlike most vampires, Ghouls will actually devour their prey rather then drink their blood.

Hunter:

A Hunter is the exact opposite of a Ghoul. Slow and stumbering, but have incredible duribility and strength. They have a very strong musstle thats able to withstand a small explosion, and also deal large emounts of damage.
But one of a Hunters most deadly abilites is it's ability to extend it's tounge to drink the blod of it's victims from well over 30 feet away! It also as enough force behind it to peirce a human's chest cavity with ease. Though can be a large problem if their's more then one, they are normally seen alone however.

Arch Vampire:

Though they look simular to the common, they are easily identified by their wings. Also, unlike the common, they are extremly dangerous. They have hightened strength and agility that surpasses all the other types of vampires, as well asa pontent psychokenesis.
Aprouch with caution.

The Pillars:

These are Eon's three most powerful Generals. They are the more feirce of all his minons. The pillars consist of Razamule, Jareth, and Dungar. (has been replaced by Arisa)
If seen, please evacuate the premises immediatly!

The White Order

The White Orders is a guild of preists that swear to excersise all menavoleant beings. Though they do not typically like vampires the do see that the Rebels are potential allies.
According to the VRS, they do not exsist.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:50 pm
World Map
User Image

Vice Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:51 pm
User Image

Base layouts, commming soon!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:52 pm
User Image

Recap Box, comming soon!

Vice Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:54 pm
User Image

Timeline Comming Soon!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:56 pm
User Image

Vice Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:04 pm
OK, it seems thats there a couple profiles now. So I decided t open the RP early!.
Have fun and enjoy!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:21 pm
User Image
Cove Redive

Standing on a ridge with the boss (what i call Deamian) i ask
"Boss are we going to take out these horde losers or not we need to make a choice and quick they are getting out of range"  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:02 pm
Takeshi sat on a tree branch in a park inside the city, not doing anything in particular just sitting there, waiting. He sighed and let his legs dangle from the side as he sprawled out along the branch.

Makoto walked along the sidewalk, putting her hand in her pocket removing a photograph. It was of her lost friends and members of her family. With a deep saddened sigh she returned it to her pocket and continued walking.  
Role play area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff