Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Apply here to be a Moderator! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:39 am
User Image

Moderator!!

So you think you got what it takes to roll with the big boys, do you? wink

We're looking for dedicated, active
crew members! It is my desire to
build an incredibly efficient, lovely
crew that can deal with problems
quickly as they come up.

• If you're active in the
    guild, and are a responsible, intelligent,
    diligent person, please apply!
  • If you're too busy irl to really
    moderate and keep up a guild... better
    let someone else take care of this one. 3nodding
  • Starting in the month of July 2010, and
    crew members that haven't posted in five
    months will be demoted to members. I'm
    hoping to have some people who can help
    me carry the guild.

Things you'll do as a moderator

*Move/delete old or misplaced threads.
*Deal with art theft/ban members
who are breaking ToS or Guild Rules
*Recommend other guild
members to become crew members.
*Play an active part in getting
the word out about our guild to different
parts of Gaia Online.
*Host contests in the guild at your own
discretion. (I'll cover the prizes! Contests must
be approved by me first if you want me to cover
the prizes.)

So you still think you got what it takes?

Remember: if you are inactive on the crew for 5 months, you will be demoted to member. When the time comes that you return, just repost your application. If you know in advance that you are going to be inactive, just tell me and I'll allow you to stay on the crew while you're away.

All applications will be left open to consideration; only a select few will be chosen.
To be considered please post the following information IN THIS THREAD:

How many forum posts you have made on Gaia: (This must be shown on your profile)
How many posts you have in guild:
Your online time and how much of it is spent on C&F Guild:
What kind of contribution you can make to make this guild better:

You also must have your profile set to public for review: failure to do this voids your submission.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:22 am
User Image

In this post is a little information about our Guild Owner, Vice Captains, and Crew.

All moderators should familiarize themselves with the Crew Subforum

The Guild Owner
User Image
User ImagePandiecakes is a student in college irl. She lives in southeastern USA. A country girl all the way. Pandie is always working hard whether at work, school, or here on Cherub & Friend's Guild. She took over guild ownership at Cherub's request on May 20, 2010 and has been diligently improving the guild since then.User Image
Pandiecakes Profile * Pandiecakes Gallery

The Girl who started it all, Cherub
User Image
User ImageNice to meet all of you. As i said before my name is Cherub. I am 20 years old. I live in the USA. I have never took any type of art class before (besides school) But now I am going to college for art.
Fell free to post one of your drawings here, please start a new topic to make a store, or whatever.User Image
Cherubs Profile * Cherubs Gallery

The Official Guild Mule/Mascot

User ImageI am the official guild mule of Cherub & friends Avatar Art Guild!User Image
Cherubs Profile * Donate to the Guild

The Vice Captain
User Image
User ImageRzDz has been a member of Cherub & Friend's Guild since the beginning almost and since then he has made ENORMOUS contributions to our guild. He holds a contest pretty much monthly and is an avid artist himself! He has a pretty unique and cool art style if I do say so myself. RzDz has improved alot since he joined C&F's.User Image
RzDzs Profile * RzDzs Gallery

Ella4fun
User Image
User Image"Failure is the mother of success. Courage is kept by winners."
That's what I am, and what I will do, and what I will be! I just want everything to be just fine and goes smoothly. Whenever you need an extra hand, a friend to talk to about anything, come to me! I'm basically a good listener. Remember! I'm all ears! ^^User Image
Ellas Profile * Ellas Gallery

Magevn
User Image
User ImageI am a high school girl struggling and trying my best to achieve good grades. However, I still love to draw and paint since I was inspired by many different art styles and mediums as a young child. I will continue to draw and improve bit by bit, even though I have less time as I grow older.User Image
Watergirls Profile * Watergirls Gallery

Now Accepting Applications!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageThis could be you.User Image
Your Profile * Your Gallery  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:26 am
User Image

Our Inactive Crew Members:
They are away, unable to log on, or gone for other reasons. If you are on this list and you wish to resume your position as moderator, simply repost your application.

Remember: Being here is not a punishment. It just means you have been inactive for a while.

YoteFace Last post: Fri 06/18/10 07:45:56 PM
User Image
YoteFace is our resident furry artist! She has been very loyal to the guild and is loved by all! ^^ You can usually find her in the contest subforum.
YoteFaces Profile * Yotefaces Gallery

Circus Freaks Last post: Fri 08/27/10 02:01:31 PM
User Image
She's one of the original members and actually the one who introduced Pandiecakes to the guild. She's wacky and zany and we heart her. She's Circus. Did I mention that she's British? She's a wonderful artist, go check out her stuff!!
Circus Freaks Profile * Circus Freaks Gallery

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei Last post: Sun 08/15/10 05:01:38 PM
User Image
I'm a perky little (girl) fur who loves to draw and loves to socialize. I have a very open personality which helps me pull in new members. I have a lot of knowledge on how to work with everything from banners and sigs, to even typing out HTML code (though it's rather useless in a guild XD). I can help manage the forums and get done what needs done. Oh, and I learn very quickly.
Kitsunes Profile * Kitsunes Gallery

Shuuchi Last post: Mon 08/16/10 09:07:38 AM
User Image
I'm currently a university first year and I'm in engineering. Now and then when I have time I usually draw a few pics or write short stories or poems.
Shuuchis Profile * Shuuchis Gallery

Sako Fuse Last post: Sun 09/05/10 06:24:13 PM
User Image
User ImageI've actually already started spreading the word, told a few of my friends, they joined and are helping me get the word out and also helping me trade links ^^
I would like absolutely love it if I could be moderator, Thanks <3User Image
Sako Fuses Profile * Sako Fuses Gallery

Tachanne Last post: Wed 04/06/11 04:36:52 PM
User Image
User ImageGreetings fellow artists !
The name's Tachanne and I'm pretty psyched to be a part of C&F.
Since I have to do this against my will, I shall tell you a few things about myself.

Firstly, when it comes to tips, opinions, and feedback, I never cease to help and speak what's on my mind. . . which happens to turn out to a freaking big post.
Secondly, I love to meet new people and get along, and talk with them. Once you get to know me better, you may think I'm crazy. That's what everyone's saying anyways.
Lastly, an important thing about me is. . . art. I mean, if I didn't love art, I wouldn't be here would I ?

That's all I have to say ( I'm lying, I'm doing it for the sake of space ).
Until then, my fellow Gaians. See you !User Image
Tachannes Profile * Tachannes Gallery

Quvi Last post: Sat 10/22/11 06:12:41 PM
User Image
User ImageHello, Quvi here! I am a 20 year old art student currently living in New York City. I major in animation, though I'm not too good at it... I've started to take art seriously around my sophomore year in high school. I hope to improve my abilities here, as well as assisting anyone who needs help.User Image
Quvis Profile * Quvis Gallery

iFinnn Last post: Thu 09/08/11 10:33:50 PM

User ImageI will prevent the guild from hackers and keeping an eye on each and every member. Not in a weird way. lolUser Image
Holds Profile * No Gallery

Hardrock_Cafe Last post: Fri 03/23/12 01:34:16 PM
User Image
User ImageI want to make this art guild not just for manga and avatars, but any art style and any -ism. I want to learn what i have learnt from my art school, and spread the community about this guild. I'll give also good contest ideas and tutorials with my personal tips.User Image
Hardrock_Cafes Profile * Hardrock_Cafes Gallery

x--w a s a b ii--x Last post: Sun 04/29/12 12:44:06 PM
User Image
User ImageI am malaysia most ppl call me mel, I am a 15 yr old artist. I am on gaia all the time unless Im doing homewrk. i try to participate in this guilds contests as long as Im not to busy with school. I like drawing realism anime and cartoons ^^ so yah tats it i guessUser Image
Minasamas Profile * Minasamas Gallery

Rizzi-Chan Last post: Sat 04/28/12 03:07:18 AM
User Image
User ImageI'm a 14 year old Australian artist. I taught myself to draw the way I do since I was very little. As said before, My current residence is in Australia-somewhere, So times are all muddled for me.User Image
Rizzi-chans Profile * Rizzi-chans Gallery  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:42 pm
How many forum posts you have made on Gaia: Topics: 57; Posts: 1891 and counting~^^, but I have a couple of weird ones from like years&years back when I was a n00b heheh ; ~;

How many posts you have in guild: 15 ^^ But I plan to make many more~

Your online time and how much of it is spent on C&F Guild: I'm on Gaia almost everyday for like 20 hours straight >.> I usually check the guild frequently for no apparent reason, but I'm on it often.

What kind of contribution you can make to make this guild better: I've actually already started spreading the word, told a few of my friends, they joined and are helping me get the word out and also helping me trade links ^^

I would like absolutely love it if I could be moderator, Thanks <3

Edit: Haha I seriously do plan to be more active in the guilds though, cause I just joined not to long ago, which is why my post number is so low ^^  

cutepoops

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:32 pm
I'd say you have a pretty good chance of becoming a crew member already!

I won't actually start staffing until July, so hold tight! ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:15 pm
cool Alright! I shall ;D  

cutepoops

x--w a s a b ii--x

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:56 pm
How many forum posts you have made on Gaia: (This must be shown on your profile) 1891
How many posts you have in guild: 81 (dont worry it'll go up)
Your online time and how much of it is spent on C&F Guild:On days were i go to summer school i get on at 2PM-11:00 on weekdays or weekends with no school:7AM-1AM
What kind of contribution you can make to make this guild better:I can give tips to the new artists of the guilds, and constructive criticism i can host crazy contests not like the normal but like completley out there.
OOo I could put the guild logo in my siggy and PM my artistical friends and get them or convince them to join.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:37 am
How many forum posts you have made on Gaia: (This must be shown on your profile) 4728
How many posts you have in guild: 27(will go up!)
Your online time and how much of it is spent on C&F Guild: Since im spending alot of time in Imagine online and no school atm, its from 1:00 pm to 2:00 am GMT+2. In C&F guild I check here two or three times each day.
What kind of contribution you can make to make this guild better: I want to make this art guild not just for manga and avatars, but any art style and any -ism. I want to learn what i have learnt from my art school, and spread the community about this guild. I'll give also good contest ideas and tutorials with my personal tips.

I'll do my best to be a moderator here! blaugh  

Hardrock_Cafe

Aged Smoker

8,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Circus Freaks

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:19 am
hahaha love that did i mention she's british hahaha biggrin btwbritish people do not have the weird accent XD only the snobby ones  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:06 am
heart !! XD LOL!

Us American people are totally in awe with you, Circus! <3

Thanks for the applications, everyone!! <33  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:06 pm
Sako Fuse And Hardrock_cafe are now mods!

Do us proud! :')

@Minasama no atatakai kisu: I would have promoted you, but your profile isn't set to public. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:04 pm
I think that's all the mods I want to recruit for now. Keep being regular posters in the guild and maybe I'll recruit some others in the future too!

And as for the current mods, if you don't post for longer than 2 months, you will be demoted to regular members.  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:40 pm
Well, if you have any need of help in the guild, just let me know! ^w^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:47 pm
If you're interested in moderating, go ahead and put in your application!! ^^  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:40 pm
How many forum posts you have made on Gaia: 1637 and growing
How many posts you have in guild: 43
Your online time and how much of it is spent on C&F Guild: At least an hour a day during summer; once every other day at the least during school year
What kind of contribution you can make to make this guild better: I'm a perky little (girl) fur who loves to draw and loves to socialize. I have a very open personality which helps me pull in new members. I have a lot of knowledge on how to work with everything from banners and sigs, to even typing out HTML code (though it's rather useless in a guild XD). I can help manage the forums and get done what needs done. Oh, and I learn very quickly.  
Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff