Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo
WHAT DO MEAN THERE'S A NEW SYSTEM?! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A NEW SYSTEM?!?
  WHAT!?!
  Sweet!
  I don't care.
View Results

Expired Pudding

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:53 pm
SERIOUSLY!?!? I haven't even had my DSi ONE YEAR and now we have the 3DS?! SERIOUSLY!?!?! Excuse me, i'm going to angrily bang my head into the wall at THE FACT THAT I WON'T BE ABLE TO HAVE ONE!!!!!

Okay, in all seriousness, how many of you would get the Nintendo 3DS? (Say yes if you would, no if you wouldn't, and i don't care if you just don't care.) At the end of each week (Saturday), I will count how many said yes, how many said no, and how many said they didn't care.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:04 pm
whee Crapbag.  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

Herr Skit

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:05 pm
I'm not getting a DSi or a 3DS
Nintendo needs to learn, crap economy = make things last longer, NOT, "oooh! Shiny!" every year.
Besides.
Why so many of the same system?

and I'm peeved at the lack of GBA slot in the DSi.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:08 pm

I agree with Herr Skit on this. I'm not getting a 3DS. I didn't even want the DSi because the lack of GBA slot. And on top of everything else I can't trade in my DS for a DSi or even a 3DS because it got sucked into the void somewhere at my parent's house!

Nintendo is getting lame. I know it makes kid games but what happened to the kid games that even adults enjoyed? Like the first several Mario games not these newer ones.

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:07 am
Nope, I wouldn't.

Hells, I still have the orginal huge MF of DS. Not sure where it is exactly ATM, but I'm sure it's exactly where it supposed to be biggrin

Honestly, mine works fine, why should I bother upgrading? The only draw for me is that the new ones are lighter, but considering I don't pack my DS around very often, that hardly matters.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:26 pm
Thedevilmaster

I agree with Herr Skit on this. I'm not getting a 3DS. I didn't even want the DSi because the lack of GBA slot. And on top of everything else I can't trade in my DS for a DSi or even a 3DS because it got sucked into the void somewhere at my parent's house!

Nintendo is getting lame. I know it makes kid games but what happened to the kid games that even adults enjoyed? Like the first several Mario games not these newer ones.

Now, I did want a DSi; for this reason (being there is no GBA slot) I kept my broken DS Lite. I have a DSi. And i am very sorry that happened to your DS. But Nintendo is losing it.

DON'T LET ME DOWN KONAMI!!!!!! WE NEED YOU AND CASTLEVANIA, THE BEST, ONE OF THE MOST VIOLENT AND MOST AMAZING SERIES!!!!!!!!!!  

Expired Pudding

Expired Pudding

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:30 pm
At least you guys agree with me. But, really i don't care about the new system as long as Pokemon Black and White versions are on DS/DS Lite/DSi/DSi XL.

But what makes me even angrier is that KINGDOM HEARTS IS GONNA BE FOR 3DS!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE--SERIOUSLY!?!?
give me a minute i need to calm down and i do not want to take my anger out on you guys....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:37 pm
I'm definitely not buying it. It's going to be at least three years before I buy an "upgraded" DS—I wouldn't have even bought the DSi if it wasn't for the fact that my original DS's L and R buttons no longer work.

I really hope that the new Pokémon games aren't limited to the 3DS. Sure, it looks like it will be a cool concept, but the DSi has barely been out a year.  

LabTech180

Creepy Kuro Neko

Moonlight Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:08 pm
I'm a poor college student so I won't be getting one  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:20 pm
Its going to take me some time to get the money, but yeah im going to buy it *w*  

Mexican yoshi

Lucky Bunny

24,725 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50

Expired Pudding

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:32 pm
LabTech180
I'm definitely not buying it. It's going to be at least three years before I buy an "upgraded" DS—I wouldn't have even bought the DSi if it wasn't for the fact that my original DS's L and R buttons no longer work.

I really hope that the new Pokémon games aren't limited to the 3DS. Sure, it looks like it will be a cool concept, but the DSi has barely been out a year.

I seriously will cry if Pokemon Black and White are on 3DS. And no, the DSis haven't even been out ONE YEAR.

Say your prayers Pokemon fans!!! Pray that Black And White AREN'T on the 3DS!! Okay, you don't have to worry if you get a 3DS and b&w come out for it, but those of us who aren't getting one will worry!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:38 pm
I probably will get it since I only bought the DS lite and I want a new one.

That and they're bringing some pretty sweet games to it.

Legendary G

Distinct Genius

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:18 pm
First of all, Ds, Ds Light, And Dsi are pretty good,3DS, I can't belive they don't see HEALTH HAZARD! Well, possibel anyways. If you stare into 3d videos to long, your eye site, can, and will be damaged. And, I just got the DSi, I was thinking about getting the XL version, but I still don't think they put the GBA slot in. Because if they do, with all that trash in it, it would probly fry. SO simply, no.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:23 pm
Expired Pudding
SERIOUSLY!?!? I haven't even had my DSi ONE YEAR and now we have the 3DS?! SERIOUSLY!?!?! Excuse me, i'm going to angrily bang my head into the wall at THE FACT THAT I WON'T BE ABLE TO HAVE ONE!!!!!

Okay, in all seriousness, how many of you would get the Nintendo 3DS? (Say yes if you would, no if you wouldn't, and i don't care if you just don't care.) At the end of each week (Saturday), I will count how many said yes, how many said no, and how many said they didn't care.

I know right... Like three weeks ago I bought a DSi... Get this... I even got the XL!  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:24 pm
Lord_cloud_strife3600
First of all, Ds, Ds Light, And Dsi are pretty good,3DS, I can't belive they don't see HEALTH HAZARD! Well, possibel anyways. If you stare into 3d videos to long, your eye site, can, and will be damaged. And, I just got the DSi, I was thinking about getting the XL version, but I still don't think they put the GBA slot in. Because if they do, with all that trash in it, it would probly fry. SO simply, no.

Bullcrap. The 3D vision impairment comes only from the 3D glasses, which show you two images at once to trick you into thinking it is 3D. True 3D would have no foreseen ill effects on ones eyes.  
Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff