Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto:The Rise of the Akatsuki

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who enjoys naruto and rping. 

Tags: Naruto, Training, Jutsu, Villages, Fighting 

Reply Leaf Village
The Wanderer Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Physco Master
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:26 pm
Notora was wearing his Dark Robe with Red Clouds on it... He was known in these parts to most as The Sand Warrior... He approched the gate to the Leaf and he was up to something Suspicious.. He put on his Straw Hat and opened his Sand Container. He walked toward the Gate and the Guards.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:35 pm
Matsuo walked behind Notora with the same uniform on minus the sand container "so do you need any help?"  

Matsuo The Death Dealer
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:39 pm
Cody was sitting at the gate, "I hate having to work at the gate... barely anything happens!" He was leaning back in his chair when he saw to people coming to the gate. He put the seat back down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:49 pm
That would be fine i suppose Matsuo... We will be Infiltrating the Leaf Village to Gather Information on the 9 tails. We will most likely have to use force so be ready." Notora walked closer to the Gate and Noticed that there was a Guard... He let his Sand start pouriong from his Container and it seemed to hover in Mid-Air..  

Physco Master
Vice Captain

Matsuo The Death Dealer
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:51 pm
Matsuo smiled "i can summon my special puppets if nessisary!" he followed him and watched the guard  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:52 pm
Cody saw the sand but then saw their outfits, "State your business for being here Akatsuki!"  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Physco Master
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:57 pm
Notora grinned slightly ... " So you know of Us. Well we must aquire Information on the 9 tailed Fox Demon. So if you want to stay alive i suggest you let us aside." Notora sent his sand back in the container. He wasn't ready to use it yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:58 pm
Cody stepped forward, "Well thats a shame than... maybe you should have found another way in."  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Physco Master
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:01 pm
Hmmm . Matsuo Summon The Weapon Puppet. Ill deal with this Pest until then." Notora summoned his Sand. It was Rushing Toward Cody from all Around. " Sand Release ! Quicksand Prison !"
The Swirling Sand was slowly dragging Cody underground.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:04 pm
Matsuo did a few hand signs as four puppets that moved without strings appeared. he stood on the biggest puppet which was around 10 feet tall "go ill handle him!" the other three puppets stood in front of him. he was able to control the puppets without strings due to the chakra transmitters in his face that resided in all of his puppets, enabling him to control them with a thought. His eyes were different than others, almost like rinnigan but only the pupils were only like that. This allowed him to see what they see. "now you shall fight me"  

Matsuo The Death Dealer
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:07 pm
Cody was starting to get dragged under when he made a quick set of hand signs, 'Ice Prison' Ice come out of the ground and formed a barrier around him pushing the sand away from him. An opening in the top allowed him to jump back on normal land. He made another quick set of hand signs, 'Water sky convergence' The ice turned to water and started to float around him in a way similar to that of Notora's sand, "So you can control sand with your chakra huh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:07 pm
Notora leaped over the gate ( cause hes a Ninja like that ) He landed on the other side and dashed for the Leaf Village Central . He made sure not to set off any alarms. He was running and decided to hideout for a moment.( continued in The Streets of Leaf Village )  

Physco Master
Vice Captain

Matsuo The Death Dealer
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:10 pm
Matsuo smiled "now you will learn your place!" the weapons puppet removed one of its hands as a rack of missiles came out as several shot out of his arm, if they come in contact with anything they would explode, the explosions of the weapons puppet alone could destroy a 4 story building.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:13 pm
Cody watched as Notora jumped over the gate but then turned to look at Matsuo. He saw the missiles come at him and the water swirled around him creating a dome and he increased the flow of chakra. The missiles hit around him creating a huge explosion but when the dust cleared... he was unharmed. The water stopped swirling around him and floated around him again, "So you use puppets!"  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Matsuo The Death Dealer
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:16 pm
Matsuo nodded "and you will find that my puppets are different than others! and i can use ninjutsu unlike other puppet users" a giant crystal shuriken formed in his hand, it was 4 feet long "i am the third in command of the akatsuki and one of the most deadly" he threw the shuriken at him  
Leaf Village

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff