Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Do you name your custom classes? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you name your custom classes
  Yes
  No
View Results

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:50 pm
Well they give you the option to name them but I never really care to name them though. Does anybody name them?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:58 pm
i dont think so o-o  

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:03 pm
yeah. want to know there names? its
lol im jk i just forgot them all  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:04 pm
Yeah,I name them:
1st Class:F
2nd Class:U
3rd Class biggrin
4th Class:G
5th Class:E
6th Class:E
7th Class mad D
Fudgee xD  

Ac130 Attacker

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:00 pm
Yes. I ALWAYS name my classes and choose the weapons, perks and stuff according to what I name it.

Here are the custom classes that I name each one of them for a specific reason.
  1. Challenges - A class to complete game challenges for additional experience points. The equipments and power-ups vary differently for what I need to accomplish. I would use non-smoke grenades and any equipment. When I am done upgrading all of my perks to Pro, my default perks for this class would be:
    • Bling Pro (or Scavenger Pro) - For completing extra weapon challenges if I have unlocked additional weapon attachments. (If I am using a weapon with 1 or 0 unlocked attachments, I will just use Scavenger Pro to reload ammo.)
    • Hardline Pro - To easily complete kill streak challenges
    • Last Stand Pro - To survive and try to get extra kills
    • D-STREAK: Painkiller (or Final Stand) - To live longer.

Whenever I am in Last/Final Stand, I just throw a stun/flash grenade against the wall on me to prevent my enemy from scoring.

2. Knifing Frenzy - I am a rushing melee monster at this class (which is why I name it Knifing Frenzy). Weapons include a Silenced UMP45 submachine gun and a USP .45 handgun with a knife in hand. I would either use a sniper or smg for this class to increase my movement speed. I would use flashbangs and since this is a knifing class, I will also be throwing knives. Perks:
    • Marathon Pro - So that I will stay in motion.
    • Lightweight Pro - With Marathon and this, I am in frenzy mode and I will run fast non-stop.
    • Commando Pro - To upgrade my knifing attack.
    • D-STREAK: Painkiller - To help me to survive incoming bullets when I am running towards my prey.

3. Explosions - A big bang class that would totally go BOOM!!! Time to blow up enemies and vehicles to dust!!! Weapons include a grenade launched SCAR-H assault rifle and either the anti-air Stinger launcher or the target bombing Javelin launcher. Stuns will help to stop enemies and Semtex seems to have a powerful explosion. Perks:
    • Scavenger Pro - To reload my explosive ammo when I am out.
    • Danger Close Pro - To create a bigger bang!!!
    • SitRep Pro - To detect and destroy other enemy explosives out of my way (and other devices).
    • D-STREAK: Martyrdom - Corpse Self-Destruction, ACTIVATE!!! 2, 1, BOOM!!!

4. One Shot KO - A fatal class that would send enemies to their doom in a single blow! One shot is all I need to kill someone. To do that, I use a heat-seeking Intervention sniper rifle and two Ranger shotguns; all of them with bullets covered in full metal jackets to shoot through walls to KILL. I smoke enemies so that they don't see me and then snipe them through the smoke with thermal vision and to get kills all the time, I would attempt to throw knives. If not, I pull out both of my shotguns, get close, pull both triggers = BANG! Dead. Perks:
    • Bling Pro - To enhance the features of my weapons.
    • Stopping Power Pro - This is what gives me a one shot kill, ALWAYS!!!
    • Steady Aim Pro - Aim for my targets with the sniper for a while and to hit my targets with my dual Rangers!
    • D-STREAK: Martyrdom - This would be for paybacks! If I die, then my enemy has to die to, if possible.

5. Invulnerability - My defensive class that would make me invincible, but not always. My Riot Shield would protect me from bullets and I would carry either a bullet penetrating Ranger shotgun to kill targets. I would also use stuns and defend myself from explosions with Blast Shields. Perks:
    • Marathon Pro - Since there were no other defensive perks in set 1.
    • Cold-Blooded Pro - To keep myself hidden from devices so that I can survive longer.
    • Commando Pro - To survive from jumping off high cliffs. This is what makes me invisible. And this would enhance my melee range with knife slashing/stabbing and shield bashing.
    • D-STREAK: Painkiller - This is what keeps me a vital juggernaut. Better constitution and vitality to live longer (for 10 SECONDS!!!).

6. Invisible Flash - Also known as "Invis-Flash," this is my stealth class that would make me undetectable. By stealth camping with this class, I can survive throughout the entire games that I play with no kills/deaths; well I may have a few kills and no deaths. Weapons include a rapid firing, silenced UMP45 submachine gun and two silenced G18 machine pistol for total rapid firing action that would still make me undetected. This is what it means to "flash" bullets and to be silenced and speaking flash, I would be using flashbangs and throw knives because they are silenced and undetected equipments. Perks:
    • Bling Pro - To keep my weapons silenced and to multi-fire them.
    • Cold-Blooded Pro - To keep myself invisible from kill streaks/heat seeking devices. And to make sure my name is hidden if the enemy looks over me.
    • Ninja Pro - To keep invisible and silenced when moving.
    • D-STREAK: Painkiller (or Final Stand) - To survive from dying.

If you want to see the list more clear on what I have, go to my Call of Duty wikia page.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:55 am
I name mine, just for fun.

1. Jango Fett- For those that don't remember, Jango Fett was a character in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones and he had twin blaster pistols. This class of mine uses Akimbo USP .45 with FMJ, an M4 with FMJ for those rare times I run out of ammo, using Bling Pro, Stopping power nnd Steady Aim. I use this one, mostly, on Rust, Invasion and Favela. I also take the throwing knife, for fun, and Flash bangs.

2. LHO- Named after Lee Harvey Oswald because I have a rude sense of humor, this is my sniper class. Main weapon is the always reliable Barrett .50 Cal with FMJ. Side arm are Akimbo USP .45s and I use Marathon, Scrambler and Cold Blodded, to move around as invisbly as possible. Don't get too many kills with this one, but I don't die all that often with it, either. Claymores for watching my back and smoke grenades for when I need to move at a high rate of giddy-up without being seen.

3. D Port- Named this one after myself because I made the armaments as close to what I, myself carry around while deployed. Uses an M4 with an ACOG, an M9 with FMJ, Marathon, Lightweight and Last Stand. Uses frag and flash bang grenades.

4. a*****e- This class I made, just to be, as the title states, an a*****e. Uses an M240 with FMJ and Extended Mags, an AT-4, Bling, Steady Aim and Last Stand. This class is mostly for when I'm pissed off and I go around doing not much else but kill stealing and occasionally, if I get it fast enough, shooting down people's supply drops. Uses Semtex and Stun Grenades

5. CQB- Acronym for Close Quarters Battle, this class I use for maps that are thick with urban terrain, but not so much that my Jango class wont work better. This class I use a SCAR-H with FMJ and a Shotgun, a Stryker with Red Dot, Bling, Steady Aim, Hardline, and instead of explosives, I take a throwing knife. Also use flash bangs for room clearing.

And that, about does her. :3  

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:33 pm
I name them when im bored whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:08 pm
These are mine, not going to go into detail much...

Impatience- Aug H-Bar with grip, Spas-12,
Sleight of hand, stopping power, steady aim.

Silence- Silenced UMP45, silenced PP2000,
Marathon, Stopping power/cold blooded, Ninja

Death- Scar-H with FMJ, akimbo magnums,
Scavenger, Stopping power, steady aim/ninja

Annihilation- Scar-H with rocket grenades, RPG or AT4 bazooka.
Scavenger, Danger Close, Steady Aim

Ambush- MP5K with red dot, USP.45 with tact knife
Marathon, Lightweight, Commando

Optic- Intervention FMJ, PP2000 red dot
Sleight of Hand, Stopping Power, Steady aim

Reload- RPD with extended mags, dual G18,
Scavenger, Stopping Power, Steady Aim

Frenzy- TAR silenced and FMJ, M93 Raffica red dot and silencer,
Bling, Stopping Power, Steady Aim/Ninja

Scatter- P90 with red dot, Spas-12 with grip,
Marathon, stopping power, steady aim  

Fake Verdandi

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:43 pm
Yes. Yes I do. And here's a detailed explanation.

Quote:
Bushmaster (the NUKE class)
ACR w/ Silencer (or FMJ)
Spas-12 w/ Red Dot
Claymore
Flashbang x2
Scavenger Pro
Hardline Pro
Commando Pro

Simplistic (the Piss Noobs Off class)
ACR w/ Holographic Sight (or M4A1 w/ Red Dot)
RPG-7 x2 (or M93 Raffica w/ Akimbo)
Semtex
Flashbang x2
Sleight Of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro

Bling Bling (the Stolen From Campaign class)
ACR w/ Silencer & Heartbeat Sensor
USP .45 w/ Silencer & Tactical Knife
Semtex
Flashbang x2
Bling Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro

Tha Flash (the I Poop On Kids class)
UMP45 w/ Silencer
RPG-7 x2
C4
Smoke Grenade (aka Ninja Dust)
Sleight of Hand Pro
Lightweight Pro
Ninja Pro

Take a Drag
Barret 50cal. w/ Thermal (or WA2000)
Spas-12 w/ Red Dot
Claymore
Flashbang x2
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro

I only use 5 classes, the others are for works in progress or... other retarded s**t.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:13 am
i got 10 classes  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

RecycledDreams

6,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:32 am
I always think of something incredibly stupid (occasionally awesome) to name my classes just to keep things fresh :b  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:36 am
I share a profile with my brother so I only have 3...
-Commando:
M4A1 Red Dot and Silencer
Usp FMJ and Silenced
Frag
Flash
Bling Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Commando Pro
Martyrdom

-Black Cat:
M4A1 Silenced
Usp Silenced
Grenade
Stun
Marathon Pro
Lightweight Pro
Ninja Pro or Commando Pro
Martyrdom

-Sniper:
Intervention FMJ
Usp Silenced
Tactical Insertion
Flash
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro
Martyrdom  

ShadicNanaya510

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dude658

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:38 pm
I name them Custom Class 1, Custom Class 2, Custom Class 3, Custom Class 4, Custom Class 5 smile ! So original right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:38 pm
I don't really care about custom classes 1, 2, 4, and 5.
custom classes 1 and 2 have their own names but I don't really care for it.
I mainly use only 1 class and it gets me through everything.
I call the third class unknown because the enemies won't even know what hit them till they die.
The class contains a scar-h with fall skin and a silencer, which is used for close range hip-fire and aiming at medium and far ranges.
My secondary weapon is my m9 with a tactical knife attached to it, which is used to shoot at close and medium ranges and to knife people in small areas of the map.

1st perk-slight of hand pro
2nd perk-stopping bullet
and 3rd perk- commondo pro

biggrin  

Treythebest_11

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:34 pm
i name my classes, all off of chess strategies, i am the chess champion of my school, and, well it's my favorite board game.

queen captures rook:the queen in chess can move vertically, horizontally, and diagonally, and a rook can do that except move diagonally, and they can both move an unlimited amount of spaces.

ACR heartbeat sensor
.44 magnum tactical knife

scavenger pro
stopping power pro
commando pro

throwing knife
flashbangs
final stand

checkmate: checkmate means that your king is about to be captured and you cannot do anything about it, so you'll lose.

intervention bling (thermal/ heartbeat)
m93 raffika bling (holographic/ fmj)

bling pro
stopping power pro
steady aim pro

claymore
smoke grenade
martyrdom

en' press en': the move en' press en' changes through games, and from that you can sorta guess what this class is kind of about, anyway en press en is used when two pawns are in front of each other, one pawn captures the other pawn and moves diagonally to the left or right, forward of the opposing pawn

*tar-21 silenced
one man army

one man army pro
cold blooded pro
ninja pro

c4
flashbangs

undead: obviously nothing to do with chess, but, hollywood undead is my favorite band, and anyway this is my rushing class

ump 45 silenced
desert eagle

marathon pro
lightweight pro
scrambler

c4
stun grenades

stalemate: stalemate in chess means no more legal moves, difficult to get though this is my anti air class

aug hbar red dot sight
stinger

scavenger pro
danger close
sitrep

semtex
stun grenades

*-prone to change at any time

i have not presteiged yet, but in 9 levels i will, then i will get the my lil' pwny title  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff