Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto:The Rise of the Akatsuki

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who enjoys naruto and rping. 

Tags: Naruto, Training, Jutsu, Villages, Fighting 

Reply Naruto:The Rise of the Akatsuki
Bijuu application Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cman2821
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:41 pm
If you want a Bijuu apply for it here.You will need to put,
Username:
Rpname:
Which Bijuu you want:
Example:  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:43 pm
Username biggrin eztin
RPC Name biggrin eztin
Bijuu you want:Three-Tailed Giant Turtle
Rp example with Bijuu powers: Deztin fighting against another very powerful ninja exhausted from the amount of chakra hes used transforms into Three-Tailed Giant Turtle then uses three tailed turtle menacing water ball to create two giant water balls and launches them at the ninja then Deztin as the three tailed turtle uses three tailed turtle sonic roar creating a large tidal wave washing away the enemy ninja  

Deztin
Vice Captain

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

cman2821
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:48 pm
Approved  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:04 pm
Username:darkness echos pain
Rp name:Arkania
Which Bijuu you want:Eight-Tailed Giant Ox
Example: Arkania exhausted from fighting the akatsuki does the only the she can think of to protect herself Arkania transforms into the Eight-Tailed Giant Ox and uses Eight-Tailed Ox Menacing Ball creating a large black ball of energy that makes such a large explosion that all that is left in the area is a large crater  

darkness echos pain
Vice Captain

cman2821
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:22 am
darkness echos pain
Username:darkness echos pain
Rp name:Arkania
Which Bijuu you want:Eight-Tailed Giant Ox
Example: Arkania exhausted from fighting the akatsuki does the only the she can think of to protect herself Arkania transforms into the Eight-Tailed Giant Ox and uses Eight-Tailed Ox Menacing Ball creating a large black ball of energy that makes such a large explosion that all that is left in the area is a large crater

Approved  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:26 am
Cerberus0.4
Username: Cerberus0.4
Rpname: Kira Kano
Which Bijuu you want: Five Tailed Dog
Example: Kira skidded to a stop, looking around for a way out from the Akatsuki attackers. She found none. She braced herself against a large tree, pressing her back to it and waiting for her impending attackers.

In the back of her mind, she heard a soft voice whispering to her, illusions filling her head like dreams, but she was awake. She felt her hand grip on the tree behind her, the very life force being sucked out of it and pulled into her body. She let out a fierce growl as the Akatsuki came forward and took their places.

"Silly humans," She growled, the five tails waving in the air, each made of their own seperate element. "You dare attack me." She gave a small laugh as a firy inferno engulfed them. "Welcome to hell."

Sorry but there is no five tailed dog.You can be the five tailed dolphin horse.  

cman2821
Captain

Cerberus0.4
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:16 am
(Sorry, used the wrong website)
Which Bijuu you want: Two Tailed Cat
Example: Kira hadn’t understood what happened. One second everything was normal in the village streets, and the next everyone was running. The sky itself had opened up and rained fire down upon the villa. But closer examination had produced what everyone feared; Akatsuki.

Outside, the forest was ablaze. In desperation, the villagers were throwing bucketfuls of water on the blaze. Kira ran out, trying to help, but the fire jumped forward, threatening the village even more.

The only way to make this stop she thought, dropping the bucket. She backed up, making sure she was the only one around. I know I promised, but this is the only way. I can control it, I can! She concentrated hard.

Seconds later the two tailed cat was crashing through the fire, finding the source and breathing in quickly. It formed a fire ball and threw it. The backfire diminished both flames in a matter of minutes, but the villagers saw, for the first time, what they thought was the true destructive power of the Two Tailed Cat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:21 am
Cerberus0.4
(Sorry, used the wrong website)
Which Bijuu you want: Two Tailed Cat
Example: Kira hadn’t understood what happened. One second everything was normal in the village streets, and the next everyone was running. The sky itself had opened up and rained fire down upon the villa. But closer examination had produced what everyone feared; Akatsuki.

Outside, the forest was ablaze. In desperation, the villagers were throwing bucketfuls of water on the blaze. Kira ran out, trying to help, but the fire jumped forward, threatening the village even more.

The only way to make this stop she thought, dropping the bucket. She backed up, making sure she was the only one around. I know I promised, but this is the only way. I can control it, I can! She concentrated hard.

Seconds later the two tailed cat was crashing through the fire, finding the source and breathing in quickly. It formed a fire ball and threw it. The backfire diminished both flames in a matter of minutes, but the villagers saw, for the first time, what they thought was the true destructive power of the Two Tailed Cat.

Two Tailed Monster Cat approved  

cman2821
Captain

Physco Master
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:18 pm
UserName: Physco Master
RPC Name :Notora Zomaro
Demon: Shukaku ( 1 tailed )
Rp Example: Notora was wearing his long Akatsuki robe that had been tattered from the release of Shukaku's Power. He had Been fighting an army of Leaf Ninja and was Almost out of energy. All his Power was released and he Let Shukaku loose . Suddenly Sand Started forming into a Giant Beast. The real Shukaku was Out and Used Wind Style Air Bullets. 5 Wind spheres Shot toward Villagers and Exploded on Contact. Suddenly an Anbu Jumped in the air and climbed Shukaku and Kicked Notora who was partially in Shukakus head . Notora woke up bleeding and restrained shukaku. He fled form the basttle ground Victorious.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:24 pm
Physco Master
UserName: Physco Master
RPC Name :Notora Zomaro
Demon: Shukaku ( 1 tailed )
Rp Example: Notora was wearing his long Akatsuki robe that had been tattered from the release of Shukaku's Power. He had Been fighting an army of Leaf Ninja and was Almost out of energy. All his Power was released and he Let Shukaku loose . Suddenly Sand Started forming into a Giant Beast. The real Shukaku was Out and Used Wind Style Air Bullets. 5 Wind spheres Shot toward Villagers and Exploded on Contact. Suddenly an Anbu Jumped in the air and climbed Shukaku and Kicked Notora who was partially in Shukakus head . Notora woke up bleeding and restrained shukaku. He fled form the basttle ground Victorious.

aren't you in Akatsuki?  

Six_Realms_of_Pain
Crew

Physco Master
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:38 pm
Yeah... Why... Oh wait .... Wow im Stupid. ?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:45 pm
Yeah..... as much as I would appreciate the free bijuu, I don't think it would be fair.....  

Six_Realms_of_Pain
Crew

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:08 pm
Username: HealingAssass1n (See... my avatar standing to the side with its name over its head... xd
Rpname: Cody Roth
Which Bijuu you want: Seven-Tailed Horned Beetle
Example: (I have no idea what powers this one uses but its from the waterfall village so im going to guess that it might be wind release type stuff.) Cody was facing an adversary when he decided on using the help of the tailed beast. He rarily did so but decided that using its air release could improve his Ice jutsus. He summoned the beetles chakra and used a set of handsigns, 'Ice Prison' He placed his hand on the ground as several large columns of Ice formed around the battlefield and then all converged into one with the adversary frozen in the center.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:17 am
Approved.  

cman2821
Captain

Naruto:The Rise of the Akatsuki

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items