Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TRHQ Agent
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:08 pm
:: RUMORS / WANT ADS ::

This thread serves two purposes. One, to collect common knowledge about characters (also known as rumors) for players to draw on for RP. Two, to provide players a place to offer/request desired RP opportunities and situations. See something that interests you? PM the player of the character or catch them in-thread to discuss and get some RP going. It's what you make of it, so have at it!

Note: This thread is meant to encourage RP, not promote OOC use of IC knowledge (also known as godmodding.) At the very least, you should work with the player of the character the rumor is about to figure out how your character would learn of the rumor, or to plot out the RP.

Fill out the form below to get started! Feel free to edit it later on as things change and come up.

:: THE FORM ::

Last Updated: Self explanatory. Please don't forget this line!

Character: Name, rank and serial number.
Description: Summarize the main points of your character in a brief paragraph. (This is less physical description and more how you would describe them as a person.)
Journal: Link goes here.

Common Rumors (Easily Overheard): Almost anyone who knows the character could tell you this. You could find out by asking around.
Uncommon Rumors (Average): Some people who know the character could (or would) tell you this. You could find out by asking the right people.
Rare Rumors (Moderately Difficult): A few people who know the character could (or would) tell you this. You might find out by asking the right people in the right way, or by doing some digging, but you'd be lucky to know of it at all.
Legendary Rumors (Very Difficult or Rarely Overheard): Almost nobody knows this or is willing to tell it. You'd have to ask the right person in the right way at the right time, catch them in the act, or have access to special records. Most people will never find out.

Places You're Likely To Find Him/Her: Where do they work? Train? Spend their free time? Refer to the Headquarters Floorplan for ideas. Protip: You're more likely to run into people in public places. A character can sit in their room all day but will be unlikely to make friends and influence people.
Known Major Relationships: Who are they likely to be mentioned alongside? Who is their partner? Who do they hang out with?
Seeking / Open To: What kind of plots or relationships are you looking for? Do you want romance? Adventure? Drama? Missions? (If you want missions, please be a little specific about what kind, or what you want your character to be able to do on them.) Do you want them to have a best friend, rival, hated enemy, partner, boss, coworker, love interest, crush? Think of this like the 'Looking For' section on Facebook. The more specific you are, the more likely you are to find something.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:38 am
Character: Nadezdha 'Nadja' Volkov, Elite Agent
Description: A recent transfer, Nadja specializes in Pokemon breeding and oversees the cloning labs. Equal parts brisk businesswoman and canny socialite, Nadja favors efficiency, competence and getting to know her underlings (though not the reverse.) While she has a good sense of humor and a long fuse, it leads to a pile of weapons grade plutonium. Slightly foreign.
Journal: Not yet.

Common (Easily Overheard):
- "When she's angry, watch out. Some grunt talked back to her and was cleaning toilets for months. ..she docked his pay, too."
- "She can hold her own against Seth. I think he amuses her."
- "She's a witch."
- "She's pretty nice."
Uncommon (Average):
- "She's been with the Team for five years."
- "She transferred from Johto."
- "Her Arcanine eats people."
- "She wakes up early. I saw her in the pool at 6 AM a couple times."
- "She meets Seth for coffee sometimes."
Rare (Moderately Difficult):
- "I mentioned the League once and she just about broke something."
- "Her Arcanine loves belly rubs."
- "Be careful in meetings. She keeps a gun in her desk."
- "She got promoted when she killed her partner."
Legendary (Very Difficult or Rarely Overheard):
- "I think I saw her in a tournament.. but it was a while ago."
- "I got my Eevee from a couple of breeders in Johto. Vol-something."

Places You're Likely To Find Her:
Cloning Labs - Several hours every day, inspecting the progress of projects, holding meetings..
Her Office - Less often than the labs but your second-best bet. You might get called up here.
Training Arena - At least once a day for an hour, training her Pokemon.
Outside the Base - Also Pokemon training.
Infirmaries - Seeing to small injuries from training / regular check-ups.
Cafeteria/Coffee Shop - Lunch, or going over paperwork.
Main Office - Filing paperwork.
Tech Facilities - What is Demolitions doing that makes the ceiling shake? And stop snitching chemicals and equipment.
Swimming Pool - Very early every morning, going for a swim.

Right where you least expect her.

Known Major Relationships:
Seth - Colleague, acquaintance, and maybe something more. At least, that's what he'd like.
Nyx - Faithful subordinate, provider of baked goods, and owner of a much-hated Drifblim.

Seeking / Open To:
Elite Duties - If you need a higher-up to send you on a mission or errand, catch you in the act of spray-painting 'SETH SUCKS' in the corridor, assign you a partner or throw a wrench in your schedule..
Work Associates - Those working on projects Nadja oversees, those who want something from the labs/have been given a legendary, those who wish she'd stop harping about safety protocols, those who want a promotion, unauthorized personnel caught in the labs..

Any plots you have involving the labs. This includes escaped experiments and legendary clones.

Those are her main two functions but I'm open to just about anything else. Nadja isn't averse to meeting a casual conversation partner over coffee and can be a mentor to someone she thinks is deserving enough. Alternately she can be a thorn in your side or a source of terror.

I'll be using Nadja to run raid missions, ORP Pokemon catching missions and classes. If you have an idea for one of these, PM it to me (and BlackPidgeot.) We'll talk.

Tinnunculus

Spacey Spark

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:05 am
Last updated: Mar 12, 2011

Character:
Panther
Grunt
540-XXX-XXXX
Description:
The dark grunt who always wears his sun glasses and hat. He has been around a long time as a grunt and formally was on guard duty but was stripped of that and stuck on cleaning duty. Usually he is friendly and relaxed. He likes to tease and gets into trouble with harmless pranks. He does get serious on missions and focuses on what he’s doing when on the job.

Recently promoted, moving rooms and getting settled again.

Journal: link

Common Rumors (Easily Overheard):
- “I’ve seen that one with a charmander fallowing him around.”
- “He has a couple ghost pokemon and they fallow him around sometimes”
- “What’s up with wearing those things (sunglasses) in the middle of the night anyway?”
- “He has a burn scar on his right hand. He didn’t have it before that one raid.”
- “Who, what? He just got promoted. How did that happen?”
Uncommon Rumors (Average):
Was going out with Kofuku but broke up loudly.
- “That one gets into trouble a lot.”
- “He taught his black haunter how to use explosion”
- “During his time as a grunt he liked to play pranks. He crossed the line somewhere and Nadja whiped him into shape.”
Rare Rumors (Moderately Difficult):
- “That jerk has a bad temper.”
- “He saved one of the agents’ life on a raid.”
Legendary Rumors (Very Difficult or Rarely Overheard):
His real name is unknown and not on record. Instead it’s listed as Panther.

Places you’re likely to Find Him:
Work
Training area Often training himself with his pokemon
One the field Location changes frequently but on the lake, in the woods on the beach in the mountains, in the city munching food
Vending machines buying junk food
Around base: has been in the middle of moving boxes between rooms, along with some of his pokemon.
Cafeteria/coffee shop likes food. Drinks at the coffee shop often, sometimes with a book.
Kofuku: Had an ongoing relationship, but has not been sighted with her sense the rumored argument.
Cal: has been by her bedside often since the pokemon party raid. Relationship unknown.
Seeking / Open To:
Partner- someone who is willing to Rp a lot. Also looking for someone who can handle being picked on and wants to go out and adventure on the field to hunt rare pokemon. Needs to be able to plan ahead a little while on missions. Looking for a partner who is serious about field work. In return they will have a loyal partner who will put his life on the line to protect his partner. There may be some difficulty with his pokemon until a relationship is established.
Best friend who is male that will get into friendly fights. ((does not need to be his partner.))
Friends: He could use a few more stronger relationships
Love life: After a bad almost relationship, he isn’t looking. However, he is hansom, young and nice to women, so it’s easy to crush on him. If he likes a lady enough he will ask her on dates, but only after getting to know them a while, so he’s open to all kinds of relationship RP.
Missions: field work. Any excuse to get off base is enough for him to go, even if he doesn’t like you too much.

Willing to play as good friend, mentor or as a rival.
Willing to pick on other rockets or play harmless pranks.

Looking to get into the demolitions department. (moved or invited)

Personal goal Rp with everyone individually.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:51 am
Character: Mau/Agent/Scientist/12345 What, you think I'm going to give that information to a criminal organization?

Last updated: March 16, 2011

Description: Mau's older then a lot the other rockets, and has been working with the organization for an undisclosed number of years. He's characterized by his tanned skin, two-toned layered hair of dark navy and amethyst, and his piercing blood-honey colored eyes. He's mostly patient, and even a bit fatherly to some of the younger rockets. Not that he'd admit to that or anything. He's got a healthy sense of humor. In battle, he's somewhat tactical minded, and looks for a partner who's pokemon can complement his own.

Journal: DATA ERROR

- "He's always around girls."
- "Those girls are like half his age! Do you think he's a pervert?"
- "He's pretty domesticated, don't you think? I hear he cooks AND sews!"
- "Mau never uses grass pokemon in his experiments. I think he likes grass types."
- "He's had that blue-eyed vaporeon for forever."

- "He got transferred TO Kodo."
- "Didn't he blow up some pokemon and his boss got pissed?"
- "Wasn't he in jail or something?"
- "I think he killed a guy."
- "He grows his own berries for poffins and medicines of some kind."
- "Anyone know what the hell Kuta is? Apparently Mau does that or something."
- "Do not EVER ask him to sing! Your ears will bleed. He's like completely tone deaf or something."

- "What? He got kicked out of the pokemon league challenge as a kid?"
- "Doesn't he have a wife?"
- "I bet his parents didn't love him."
- "I've heard he has a secret research lab somewhere that the bosses don't know about."
- "I bet he sleeps with a gun under his pillow."
- "Tahtib sounds exotic. I wonder what that is."
- "He speaks so eloquently, but I hear English isn't his first language."

- "I hear team rocket is just a hobby to him."
- "Doesn't he remind you of someone? I think I stole from him... or I donno, maybe his cousin or something."
- "Didn't he go to a school funded by the pokemon league?"
- "He has a water pokemon, but he never swims with it... why is that?"
- "I heard music coming from Mau's room. It sounded like a music box."
- "His scientific specialty is brains, not gene sequencing."

Places You're Likely To Find Him:
His room- Mau spends an unhealthy amount of time in his room.
The labs- He's never late for a shift in the labs, and will often pull extra hours without being asked, as long as the work gets done.
The kitchen- He cooks poffins often, and something tells me he finds the swill the masses are sustained on distasteful.
Outside- Mau likes to take his pokemon out for training, and he does field work and research whenever he can.
Training rooms- He's often sparring with Cal

-has no partner-
Cal- Became sort of his buddy, and they're often seen sparring together. She kind of follows him around a bit. He thinks of her like a daughter.
Nyx- While not someone he would have chosen to talk to, she's good for banter and bouncing ideas off of. And how can you resist that poof of white hair? They're tentatively dating.
Rosie- a young trainer who has the potential to raise some amazing pokemon... it could be a profitable friendship.
Faleen- A recent companion and a decent fighter. Mau tries to cheer her up when she's down.
Aila- No one knows just why Mau is pleasant, even nice to Aila. She's a promising trainer and they both bear the weight of a taken life.
Koi- Where did this pink haired man come from? He seems close to Mau... maybe too close.

Seeking / Open To:
General interactions- Mau hasn't met too many people in Kodo HQ, and he could stand to get out more.
Lab work- While he's not directly involved with cloning, but he does a lot of work and research on the moves pokemon can learn.
Missions- Time to see if his age has made him wise and skilled, or slow and useless on the battlefield.
Drinking buddies- please be 18+. We don't need drunk teenagers who think they're invincible picking fights.

I'm open to lots of plots, but I tend to not take on more then a couple at a time so I don't get overwhelmed.

For the moment, it's best to PM me.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

radish

Regal Himedere

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:52 am
Character:
Sorano Izaak Dinkly, Gruntsu, 6969696 . . . blah, blah, blah.
Description:
Oh goodness, where to begin? Sorano is an interesting fellar. Tall and lanky like a freshly sewn rag doll, Sorano appears to hover over most grunts in his sector. His skin remains to be a pasty white with eyes that NEVER open and moppy tealish, greenish hair upon his head. He's a jackass during most times and more of a jackass during others. Also, he is very glad to meet you.
Journal:
[x].

"Isn't he the one with the smelly room?"
"He's really attached to that Flareon."
"He was the nudist at the beach!"
"His Shuppet is always seen at the library."
"He's got a really thick Aussie accent."

"He was transferred here, heard he had some problems in Kanto."
"He is trying to get back into Kanto for some reason."
"He is clueless when it comes to science-y stuff."
"He gets squeamish around the gen. labs."
"He's never been with a girl."

"His best friend is name Vamoose."
"He uses his Flareon as a pillow at night."
"There's a girl back in Kanto who he's been dogging over for years. She hasn't contacted him ONCE since those past years."
"His middle name is Izaak."

"You know that girl? Yea, he proposed to her once and was shot down. Reason why he is nervous when it comes to loveesque situations."
"His real eye color is brown."
"His hair poofs up into a fro when it is wet."
"He's a great tango and ballroom dancer. Oh lah lah~"

Places You're Likely To Find Him/Her:
His Room - Usually sleeping, playing video games, drinking and the like. You know, typical things you do in your room.
Lounge - Doing what he does best, lounging.
Weights Room - He's got to perfect his flexing somehow.
Cafeteria - Normally for his cup of tea for the morning or night.
Library - Only briefly though since he will be looking for his Shuppet.

Jen - The grunt seems to have some past with this woman and not a pleasant one. He commonly calls her the 'she-devil'.
Liam - Sorano's current partner. The trainee-soon-to-be-grunt is the cutest thing in the world but Sorano finds him to be a pest.
Vamoose - Though not in Kodo, he is Sorano's best friend and unfortunately, ex-partner due to his transfer. Sorano can be seen talking to him on the phone every night.

Seeking / Open To:
Best Friend/Drinking Buddies - Either works since he babbles when he is drunk. Sorano needs a person/people for him to talk to. It's frustrating when he can't have the woman he loves and has rated R dreams about her every night, okay?
General Friends - The more the merrier! He's a pretty nice dude and will possibly get along with most people.
ENEMIES - As if the she-devil isn't enough . . .
A . . . WOMAN? - Hahaha . . . haha . . . haha . . . ha. rofl Only if there is a girl who is willing and if the relationship does not go on for long. I believe that Sorano needs some female figure to knock some sense into him and have him on his toes at times. Will be entertaining, ahaha.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:08 am
Character: Seth, Elite Agent
Description: You're a hermit or new if you don't know who Seth is. He oversees the technology division of TRHQ and specializes in programming. He also is a strategist in Pokemon training and leads raids and field missions. He is a demanding and abrasive leader that demands respect and fear from his underlings.
Journal: Journal

- "You really don't want to piss him off."
- "I've heard him ranting about an Eevee. What's with that?"
- "Would it kill him to smile? I think it would."
- "He transfered recently."
- "Don't really see him around base much anymore. At least its quieter."
- "He seems to be pretty tight with TRP. Are they friends?"
- "I've never been insulted so many times in the span of five minutes."
- "He likes to send people to the brig."
- "He doesn't seem like himself lately."
- "Is he sick or something?"
- "He was an executive once. Was he demoted?"
- "I heard the executives don't like him. No surprise there."
- "He's been with Team Rocket since the Johto days."
- "I think TRP use to be his partner?"
- "His Typhlosion seems to be really clingy."
- "He plays games, like chess and stuff."
- "Have you seen his office? He's got some really expensive stuff in there."
- "He was in a relationship with one of the executives and she dumped him."
- "He has a strange Lugia."
- "Apparently there was an experiment involving him and that Lugia of his, and it didn't go well."

Off Base:
Kaiba Corp - Main office building for the company he runs. Where he works.
Coffee House - Across the street from Kaiba Corp.
Park - Will occasionally go there to take a break from work or let out his Pokemon.

On Base:
Main Office - This is on the elite level and he goes there when he needs a quieter or more private work space.
Training Arena - May sometimes be found here training his Pokemon.
Cafeteria/Coffee Shop - For food or the occasional caffeine fix.
Gym - He goes there to work out every morning.

TRP - Former partner and friend.
Nadja - His Ex

Seeking / Open To:
Friends: In desperate need of people who are willing to tolerate him and actually care about him. Naturally he's not easily approached, but can be surprisingly receptive to the right kind of person.

Purpose: Lost his focus/sense of purpose after his recent break up. Since he's a highly driven individual, the loss of his main focus has thrown him off and he's now in need of a new purpose. Be it a relationship or something else for him to focus his attentions on. His company is apparently not enough. The man just wants to be happy like anyone else.

Relationship: Something I would definitely like to see happen again, but after his last devastating break up, might be a bit difficult. If the right person came along, it could be possible. If you're up for a challenge, this could be it.

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Mriae

Devoted Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:09 pm
Character: Bonnie – Grunt

Description: A grunt that has been with the organization for a while, Bonnie is no-nonsense when it comes to her work. She takes her job as a Rocket very seriously, and tries to do her best while out on the job for them. Some say her attitude can be as fiery as her bright orange hair, and even though she’s just a grunt, she doesn’t seem to have the patience for a lot of the Rockets in her rank (especially the ones that do stuff to screw up missions). Not much is known about her, and she doesn’t talk much. Though, if you want to learn something about her, talking to her partner, Clyde, is probably their best bet.

Journal: Classified Information

• “I’ve never seen her without that scarf of hers.”
  • “That Pidgeot of hers was her first pokemon!”
  • “If she ever hangs out with someone, it’s always that Clyde guy.”
  • “I screwed up a mission once. She totally told me off, and she’s just a grunt like me.”

• “That Mismagius of hers? I heard she stole it, along with that shiny Absol of Clyde’s.”
  • “What? She aspires to be a Water pokemon master? But she only has one…”
  • “Have you seen her closet? I hear it’s filled with clothes!”
  • “She has to have a soft side! That Raichu of hers was abandoned by his first owner as a Pichu. She took him in.”
  • “I heard her favorite place in Headquarters is the interrogation rooms. She must be into that BDSM stuff…”
  • “I think I saw her with her hair down once, though I could have just been imagining it…”

• “That Blastoise of hers is such a goof. He’s gaga for a Charizard.”
  • “Wait a second! She didn’t get her first pokemon until she was how old?”
  • “That girl is from the wrong side of the tracks.”
  • “She’s just in it for the money. But I don’t know if that’s true or not…”

• “She has a real name, I heard. Good luck finding it out.”
  • “Awww! What do you mean, she has daddy issues?”

• The Interrogation Rooms: Located down on the same level as the brig, this is where Bonnie seems to spend the majority of her time. Don’t be surprised if you hear a few screams, frequently…
  • The Training Arena: Aside from the interrogation rooms, this is one of the next best places to find her. She enjoys keeping her pokemon team fit and in shape. The last thing she wants while on a mission is weak, useless pokemon.
  • The Dorms: If she’s not in either of the two aforementioned places, check her room. She’s probably in there relaxing every once and a while. A girl has to keep her mind fresh to keep her head in the game.

• Clyde – Not only does he seem to be her partner-in-crime, but it appears Bonnie and Clyde go away back. She is never really seen much without him. In actuality, he is a long-time childhood friend of hers.

Seeking / Open To:
  • Missions: Bonnie wants to prove her worth a bit more. A few more missions will do her good, she thinks, and help her to get noticed more by her superiors.
  • Rival: Did she rub you the wrong way? Perhaps tell you off on a mission? Maybe her seriousness for Team Rocket grates on her nerves, and you want to see her screw something up for once. It’d be interesting to see Bonnie have a rival – could be male, or female. Someone she can direct her energies toward.
  • Love Interest: But what about Clyde? No worries with him. It’d be interesting to see someone else try and steal Bonnie away from him, though. Everyone knows they spend entirely too much time together. Though, if you want it, you’re gonna have to work. This girl doesn’t fall so easily.
  • Career Advancement: Bonnie aspires to be an Agent, and even better – an Elite Agent, one day. Doing undercover work (perhaps solo undercover work) and more intense interrogation sessions is what she is aiming for, though, and she can’t do that just as a measly grunt. Basically, she just wants to be more useful to the organization. She’s tired of being stuck with the likes of those newbie Rockets…

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:24 pm
Character: Kofuku Minamaya, Grunt
Description: In general, fun loving and smiling, Kofuku is one to go to if you want to have fun, regardless of punishments. Although she’s toned down her thirst for pranks, she’s always up to something. Recently she’s joined the infirmary team and has been found with piles of books, notes, and flash cards. What she lacks in smarts, she makes up for in diligence and repetitive memorization.
Journal: Confidential Files

“Oh, she’s the one with the pink hair that’s always up in pigtails.”
“She and that Faleen girl seem to be really tight; do they know each other from somewhere?”
“I always see her with sun glasses, she must have a collection or something.”
“She’s totally oblivious with guys.”
“She and Panther were going out for a while, but something happened between them and they haven’t talked since.”
“I think her Pikachu started up a gang or something.”
“She totally hates Seth, but then again, who doesn’t? He must have chewed her out something fierce”
"Did you see that outfit she was wearing last week? It barely covered anything!"
“Why is she always so perky? Does she actually LIKE working here?”
“I heard that, to get back at Panther, she started dating Will from the Outpost!”
“She leaves the base twice a week to go into town. I wonder if she’s seeing Will in secret.”
“I see her all the time in the infirmary; I think she’s becoming a nurse there.”
“Nadja seems to be her idol.”
“I saw her in the gym once; that girl is a contortionist! I have never seen a leg bend like that unless it was broken.”

“She’s always going to the tech room looking for Hayes; is there something between them?”
“I heard that, to get back at Panther, she started dating Will from the Outpost!”
“That Quilava of hers really hates Panther.”
“I heard that the reason she’s so mad at Panther is because she went to talk to an Elite FOR him and he got mad at her. That girl has some balls.”
“I think I’ve seen her before in Camphoreon… I’m not sure though, it was a pretty slummy area.”
“I think she’s nice to Seth all the time because it annoys him. Kill your enemies with kindness, probably.”
“Her and Faleen are really close, I heard her mentioning Faleen as if she was a sister.”
“I overheard her talking about how she’s never trained pokemon before.”
“Apparently she’s seen Seth without his shirt on and didn’t even CARE? How is that possible? Maybe she’s blind or something…”

“Did you hear about how she threw cake at Hayes after that failed mission? I didn’t think she could get mad!”
“She’s leaving the base twice a week to go into town to see a shrink.”
“I heard that she grew up in a really poor orphanage; that must have really sucked.”
“She doesn’t actually hate Seth…”

“I heard some singing in the girl’s shower late the other night. Whoever it was is good.”

Dorms- Kofuku’s home front right here. If she’s in there, usually it means she’s studying or sleeping… or preparing for some trouble. For the most part, her door is always unlocked when she’s in. It’s amazingly clean.
Infirmary (human) – Where Kofuku is working now, she’s a nurse, but a rather low ranking one. She’s working her little butt off to get better.
Training and the Gym – Both her and her pokemon need to stay in shape.
Rec Room – Usually in there watching people play the video games and studying with her flash cards. The background noise is nice.

Faleen- Her current neighbor and her best friend in the whole wide world.
Hayes- Good friends, currently trying to set him up with Faleen; he’s teaching her D&D
Panther- Was once deeply involved with him, but currently is not on speaking terms with the guy.
Will- A new aquantance/friend from her trip to the outpost. They are NOT dating.

Seeking / Open To:
Medical Duties – She’s still pretty new at the whole medical field, but practice makes perfect, right? Pranks are more than welcome (i.e. pretending to be a cadaver and moving around when she goes to dissect)
Missions- While she’s not an Agent, she’s got more leeway to go about on missions.
Friends- One can’t have too many of those! New faces are always welcomed.
Romance- Not currently searching for a guy, but should someone just happen to fall into her life, she might change her mind about how ‘dating and love sucks’.
Maturity Helper- She needs someone who can put up with her lapses into immaturity and who is willing to help her grow up into the 23-year-old she’s supposed to be.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:23 pm
Character: Leonard Briston, Rocket Grunt
Description: He's your average grunt, easily overlooked during missions or in the HQ. He doesn't socialize much, you'll have to approach him if you want to meet him. Sometimes, he acts tough or punkish, but he's friendly and easy-going once he drops his guard. Unless you upset him. He gets upset real easily but doesn't hold grudges a lot.
Journal: Not as updated as it should be...

"He spends more time alone or with his Pokemon than with other people. Wonder what's his problem?"
"His first Pokemon is his Banette, but she causes him the most grief. You know, pulling pranks and disobeying him."
"The Drifloon is his most obedient Pokemon, but also a terrible fighter. He's trying to evolve him so he can have a flyer."
"He isn't intimidated by his superiors as much as other grunts. That doesn't mean he acts completely stupid around them though."
"He has a fondness of Dark balls, even though they make his Pokemon hard to control."
"This guy doesn't have a code name. He's either too young or too much of a nobody. You can find out his full name easily."
"He doesn't treat his Pokemon too well. He always yells as them and seems to think of them as stupid dogs."
"Leonard doesn't wear his uniform at all, unless on missions or important meetings."

"He has such dysfunctional Pokemon, no wonder he doubts his training skills. But he still trains a lot anyway, in hopes of controlling them one day."
"His Pokemon are so uncontrollable that he often gets hurt by them during training. Sometimes he winds up in the infirmary after training but he tries to hide his injuries."
"Dark balls aren't normally issued by grunts. Where did he get so many of them? Maybe he swipes them from the supply room."
"I think he has trouble talking to girls. His face turns red and starts acting flustered whenever he does."
"He knows a bit about computers and science. It looks like he actually pays attention when talking to scientists anyway."
"Sometimes you can find him in the lounge, playing on his DS. What kind of games he's playing anyway?"

"I heard from his former superiors that he didn't have a Pokemon when he joined Team Rocket. He caught one during training."
"It doesn't look like he got his Pokemon knowledge from being a trainer... maybe from a school?"
"There's a hotshot big-name trainer roaming around that looks a lot like Leonard..."
"Apparently they didn't teach him how to handle a gun or basic combat skills at his last post. That, or he sucks at it."
"He seems a lot like a high school nerd actually, if he stops trying to act like a punk."

"He doesn't actually believe in Team Rocket's ideals. He's just in it because it seemed fun."
"I heard he's thinking about challenging a Gym Leader so he can get a badge to control his Pokemon. He doesn't actually have one you see... Too bad there isn't a gym in Kodo though."
"Sometimes, you can hear a violin playing at random places at night..."

Training Faculties and the gyms- Cause there's never enough training for this guy.
The Lounge/Recreational facilities- He plays video games there, or just relaxes. He kinda blends in with the crowd though...
Outside- Leonard enjoys the desert heat for some reason. He's either outside training his Pokemon or for some pondering. He doesn't wander from the HQ though, of course.
His room- Don't forget to knock though.

Zach- Bitter rivals ever since they fought over a Feraligatr in a Pokemon catching mission.

Seeking / Open To:
Partner- It seems odd that Leonard doesn't have a partner yet. Considering he's a grunt and all. He's pretty much open to anyone for partnering unless your character is a real jerk.
Friends- He doesn't have too much... Only one I think actually. *fail*
Trainer/Teacher- Either he's doing something wrong with his Pokemon or they're just difficult... Leonard firmly believes in the latter, so the potential helper would either have to gain his trust first so he would accept help, or he gets hurt/hurts someone because of his lack of control and a trainer is forced upon him. And his Pokemon are pretty bad at obeying that he would need help. His Banette causes trouble whenever she can in order to spite Leonard, his Snorlax is lazy and won't move unless fed, his Metagross is hyperactive, has a short attention span and will do everyone but whatever his trainer says, his Feraligatr often goes berserk and attacks everyone, and his Drifloon actually doesn't cause any trouble, but he's a terrible fighter.
Girls- He's pretty shy around girls. Or afraid of them. I'm not exactly sure what's wrong with him and females. He needs to meet some in order to get over it. NOT looking for romance unless you really want to.
Punishment- He doesn't really give a damn about the rules. Any of the rumors above could constitute some punishment. And his Pokemon cause so much destruction sometimes, I have no idea how he's gone so far without being caught...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:27 am

Last Updated: 6/21/10

Character: Nicole "Nyx" Wattson :: Agent :: 820xx-xxxx
Description: Picture a mad scientist. That is Nyx. Illusions of grandure, god complex, crazy hair, insane laugh, she's a total package; The only thing she is missing is an Igor... But then she has Newton. Nyx is eccentric, friendly, animated, and all too willing to do whatever she must FOR SCIENCE!
Journal: [x]

- "Don't go down in the labs, I heard there is a crazy scientist down there who is just waiting for new test subjects!"
- "Thank goodness Nadja restricted access to the labs, now maybe we'll all be safe from that weirdo."
- "I heard Nyx messed up a mission real bad and almost was eaten by Nadja's Arcanine!"
- "AH! What is that balloon doing to my (insert sweet food here)!?!"
- "I heard Nyx's partner got shot up real bad in that raid, but Nyx didn't get hurt at all."
- "She has an albino blastoise... it is mean as hell."
- "That Drifblim of hers is a pervert. Its seriously creepy."
- "Nyx dislikes Aila"

- "Nyx has a thing about Pikachu... she can't stand them."
- "Why does she have a Pikachu?"
- "Have you ever seen her battle? Neither have I."
- "I heard someone call that blastoise 'Beaker the Barbarian."
- "That pidgey is a clone. I don't know why anyone would clone a pidgey..."
- "She's been baking an awful lot..."
- "Apparently sucking up gets you places. She baked so many cookies, she got a promotion."
- "I saw her talking with Nikki and they weren't fighting. I'm confused."
- "Apparently, she made Jen weaken her Chikorita before she caught it. Has she ever legitimately caught a pokemon?"

- "I heard Nyx lost some Legendary DNA!"
- "That clone pidgey was supposed to be Nadja's legendary."
- "She's been baking things FOR Nadja... such a kiss-a**"
- "I heard Nyx never had a pokemon until she joined Team Rocket."
- "I think I saw something about the 'Wattson' family in Vermillion, wasn't Nyx's last name Wattson?"
- "One time, she didn't sleep for THREE days."
- "She is terrified of battling."
- "Nyx is letting things go to her head."
- "I was at the casino once, and saw Nyx there. She is uncommonly good at gambling. Walked out of there with an eevee in one sitting.

- "She isn't a kiss-a**, she just likes Nadja."
- "Nyx has a HUGE crush on The Boss."
- "When she was little, she killed her Pikachu."
- "She is overly nice to her pokemon, maybe she's trying to make up for something."
- "I heard she never graduated college. Yeah. She got kicked out!"
- "She's collecting more and more pokemon, maybe hoarding. Think she's subconsciously trying to protect them from herself?"

- The Labs
- Demolitions
- The Cafe'
- Jen's or Her room
- The Lounge/Rec Room
- The Cafeteria
- Nadja's Office (to deliver cookies and pies)

- Jen: Her best friend and partner.
- Nadja: Head of her department, and Nyx seems to like her, maybe she looks up to the Elite...
- Mau: Sort of Nyx's rival, even though she's superior to him in every way already. (Or so Nyx says)
- Will: Nyx does not trust this guy one inch.
- Nikki: They seem to get along.
- Aila: Nyx's sworn enemy. Why does she hate her so much?
- Liam: Seem to be buddies. His Feraligatr and her Blastoise are rivals.

Seeking / Open To:
- If you need a scientist for some rp plot you have, feel free to send me a wave.

Sao Kasai

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:27 pm
Character: Citrine Casella, Newbie trainer

Description: A little inept at training, She's super gung-ho to learn... as long as it doesn't involve scary ghosts. Ironically, her first pokemon is a white Gastly named Nornsteen. Citrine is characterized by her light tan skin, unusually familiar warm red-amber eyes, and green hair. It's kept mostly short, but she has two long tendrils that come down in front of her ears. She wears a chain for a belt that she keeps her pokeballs on. She's only 11, but (Like most pokemon girls) Looks about 14.

Journal: Not a rocket

- "Her mom's a single parent"
- "Doesn't her mom run a daycare center somewhere?"
- "I heard she's from a region that has virtually no water!"
- "She's been afraid of ghosts since her gastly tried to smother her."

- "I heard her dad's some famous scientist somewhere."
- "She collects stickers."

- "Her mom won't talk about her dad. I think the divorce was messy."

- "She came to Kodo following reports of 'Professor Casllea's' research. Think she's looking for her dad?"

Any Town- She likes to stay where there are people, hoping to learn a little more about pokemon, and build her confidence.
Tall Grass- She's a trainer, or is trying to be. She needs to find some pokmeon!
Elemi Lake- having grown up in a desert region, lakes and streams a bit of a novelty to her.
The desert- It reminds her of home.

Rosie- She's new to Kodo, and was lucky to run into Rosie in her mad dash to get away from Nornsteen. Citrine sort of idolizes her.

Seeking / Open To:
Friends friends friends!- I would love to get lots of friend plots with her.
Rival- I'm not opposed to her having a rival
Theft! I think it would be fun to have her pokemon swiped by team rocket, and to get a hodge-poge group of trainers together to get it back!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:06 pm
Character: Lilith Thornton, Rocket Grunt
Description: Lilith is somewhat mysterious and not very opening. She's not very friendly, and it is a rare sight indeed to catch her smiling. Easily recognizable by the piece of her hair dyed bright red, she sticks to herself most of the time.
Journal: X

"She has dark brown hair, but has a part of her bangs dyed red. Weird, if you ask me."
"She doesn't talk to other people a whole lot."
"She spends a lot of time with her Pokemon, especially her Charizard."
"She got her shiny Igglybuff as a baby."
"She is not friendly at all. She seems almost... savage."
"That Charizard of hers is such a drama queen."
"She seems to like classic literature, like Shakespeare, Victor Hugo, that sort."
"She seems pretty ambitious... like she has a set goal."
"I bet she really cares for her Pokemon. She just doesn't show in front of others, is all."
[[EDIT]] "She's pretty damn good at video games, especially fighting games."
"I heard that she comes from a really old family in Johto."
"I once saw her looking at old photos of Pokemon contests. Maybe she was a coordinator before she joined Team Rocket...?"
"She's so distrusting of others, she seems kind of... off, don't you think?"
"Apparently, she grew up in Ecruteak City."
"I heard that her family stuck to the old ways of life, worshiping Pokemon as gods."
"She left her home when she was ten, out to become a Pokemon Champion."
"I heard she got a 'revelation' from Ho-oh, giving her a mission to show the world the true power of Pokemon."
"I guess that when she left her home, she once saw a wild Mew."

Library - This chick loves to read, especially classic books.
The Break room - Anything to get away from the stress of Rocket life!
Her room - Better not go in without written permission. D:
Cafeteria - ...Brain food?
NOT in the HQ - Lilith can be kind of a wanderer, liking to get out of the Headquarters to think and to train.
Sorano - A friend she made over a free lunch.
Seeking / Open To:
Friends - She's gonna need those, no matter how much she protests. xD
Romance - 8D Please do. I love tormenting this girl and she gets so flustered!... *flapflap*
Career Advancement / "Connections" - She'll need those to get up in Team Rocket.
Rivals - As if she doesn't have enough. *shotded again*  

An Original Username

Omnipresent Zealot

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:59 am
Character: Kunai, Elite Agent, #00000-0179
Description: Kunai specializes in undercover work and physical combat. She is rather young considering her rank, but is extremely serious when it comes to anything dealing with Team Rocket. It is rare to see her smiling, enjoying herself, or even socializing with others, since she is in work-mode 24-7. It is not past her to use brute tactics to get the results she wants.
Journal: User Image

- "That short pink haired Elite is scary!"
- "I heard she's from Johto."
- "She only has one Pokemon."
- "It's amazing she can walk around in those pants and not trip!"
- "She always carries kunai knives with her."
Uncommon (Average):
- "Nobody has seen her Pokemon yet! She doesn't let it out all that much."
- "I heard she's been with Team Rocket since she was a kid, just not as an agent."
- "That's not her natural hair color!"
- "She's really strong for a kid!"
- "I heard she'll pull a knife on you if you piss her off!"
- "She's from Ecruteak City."
- "I've seen her working out in the exercise or training facilities at the most bizarre times."
- "I hear she was actually a test subject for an experiment done in the Rocket Labs of Ecruteak."
- "All of her piercings are leftover from her previous undercover mission."
- "She has never had a partner agent in her entire career in Team Rocket."
- "I heard she's killed a man!"
- "She's a damned good actress! For a moment there, I almost forgot she was Kunai!!"
- "She's 18 years old?!!!"
- "I hear she is an orphan."
- "She gets very weak around strong magnets or magnetic Pokemon."
- "She'd commit Seppuku rather than give out classified Team Rocket information."

Training/Exercise Facilities - Her body is a tool for Team Rocket, and she needs to keep it in top physical condition. Her classes are taught here, and about 75% of her time is spent here maintaining her body. Occasionally she can be seen training her Pokemon, but this is usually at the most bizarre hours of the day.
Her Office - Every so often, she needs to work on the generic mundane tasks of being an Elite Agent.
Cafeteria - She eats. She doesn't socialize. Do not expect her to be inviting you to her table to eat.

Unknown for the time being

Seeking / Open To:
Elite Duties - There are plans for her to teach a class, but outside of that, if anybody needs training in physical combat, I will be more than willing to have her pop in. Do not expect her to go easy on you.
"I pissed off Kunai and all I got was this scar" - Did we mention Kunai has a temper? Anybody who is bold enough to have their agent piss her off and willing to have their agent get injured as a result would be loved ;D
Undercover - Any agents that need to pull off an undercover mission, feel free to get professional help from Kunai. She is very adjusted to giving constructive criticism and finds it to be a duty to assist the less experienced.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:38 pm
Character: 1337, Agent Rocket Grunt, #01337-1337
Description: Perhaps most well known for his visor that he practically never takes off and his love of hot sauce, 1337 is typically known for being a jackass. He's always grinning and trying to push other people's buttons. 1337 loves the ladies, and he's convinced the ladies love him back. Modesty? No! Tact? As if!
Journal: User Image

- "He's the computer hacker with the crazy get up!"
- "He really likes to rile Seth up."
- "How can one guy eat so much hot sauce?!"
- "1337? Wasn't he the one that got thrown in the brig right after that botched raid?"
- "I saw him flirting with some girl. She didn't look interested, but he kept going anyways."
- "Isn't he the one who's always smiling? Creepy!"
Uncommon (Average):
- "I heard he has some Pokemon that aren't computer hacking related, so they stay in the Storage Facility for public use."
- "I heard that he starved himself in the brig because he didn't have hot sauce. How stupid was that?!"
- "He's a b*****d child out of wedlock."
- "His prized Pokemon is his Metagross, and he communicates with it through his equipment."
- "Don't ever let him take the wheel in one of the Rocket vehicles. He likes to pretend he can't see and drive like an idiot. I nearly threw up!"
- "I hear his initial promotion was a fluke in the system, and just before 1337 was thrown in the brig, Seth demoted him again."
- "I hear the jumpsuit is an excuse for him to freeball."
- "He likes it when people pull on his nose chain. He must be a bit of a masochist."
- "He built his own tech, including his gloves and visor."
- "The visor is pressure locked. Seth tried to pull it off and nearly ripped 1337's head off once."
- "1337 sleeps with his visor on."
- "Despite being a computer nerd, he's no virgin! Weird, right?!"
- "He's a sucker for older women."
- "He knows all stats available on all female Rockets in the database. Thank god that information isn't on the database!"
- "Despite acting like an idiot most of the time, I hear he's actually a genius."
- "His real name is unknown, but the closest hint to any sort of information upon his name is that he is a Junior. Weird considering he was born out of wedlock."
- "I hear his dad is a genius too."
- "1337 has a very strong dislike for Ekans."
- "I heard 1337 was from Kanto, but wanted to cut all ties to his family, so he came to the Kodo region. Must be some complex family issues there!"
- "The only time he takes off his visor is when he takes a shower. Wonder what he looks like under there...?"

Places You're Likely To Find Him:
His Dorm - He likes to computer hack, even when at home. He also enjoys tinkering with various parts to make new tech when he is able.
Tech Facilities - Work work work. It's what he does here. Nevermind the fact he's goofing off and joking most of the time. It's like he wants to infuriate Seth or something...
Training Facilities - This is one of the few places where 1337 can let his Metagross out without having to worry about the size or weight issue.
Cafeteria - FOOD + HOT SAUCE. 1337 has the appetite of a college student and plenty of hot sauce to go around.
THE BRIG - We did mention that 1337 likes to piss Seth off, right?
Outside the Base - Another place where 1337 can let his Metagross out without worry. He still prefers using the Training Facilities.
Infirmary - This is usually the place he goes after a visit to the Brig.
Recreational Facilities - You know, the ladies do like their recreational time, right?

Seth - 1337's boss and the man he likes to piss off. It is almost like he gets pleasure out of making Seth blow a gaskett
Hayes - One of his coworkers and TOTALLY A BRO!!! Dude's always asking about 1337's tech though!

Seeking / Open To:
HELLO LADIES - This is 1337 we are talking about. He likes to flirt with the ladies, and in all honesty, enjoys it regardless of whether or not the girl seems to like him. He just thinks you are playing hard to get, even with your Gengar aiming a Shadowball at him. Oh, and did you know you are so cute when you get angry?
H@XX0RZ - HEY TECHIES, THIS IS 1337 CALLING YOU ALL OUT TO GET A LIFE!! If you are a techie/part of his division, more than likely you will see the colorful antics of 1337. Inside the Tech Facilities or outside of the workplace, 1337 will find you.
Hot Sauce from HELL - 1337 promises it isn't that hot. You know you want to try a little. Just a taste. OH GOD, HE CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FELL FOR IT!!!!
Practically anything - In all honesty, I could probably find any excuse to toss 1337 somewhere. As long as I am active, I am totally game for nearly anything really. Sometimes I do go on shop RP hiatus though, SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:53 pm
Character: Cal, Grunt
Description: Cal is a ditzy and clumsy grunt who‘s usually in her own world, but once you get to know her she can be the sweetest person you know. Not much on how and why she even joined Team Rocket, she doesn’t seem like the Rocket type. She is noted for her brown eyed, vacant stare she may give unintentionally and her dark toned skin.
Journal: [x]

-”I hear she’s clumsy and is always walking around in a daze.”
-”She never seems to be serious.”
-”That girl follows Mau around everywhere like a puppy!”
-”What’s with that Pikachu of her’s? Can’t she control him?”
-”She’s too nice to people, is she hiding something?”
-”I heard she very allergic to Beedrill stings.”

-”I heard she sleep walks.”
-”I think she likes Mau, but he’s twice her age!”
-”I hear that she loves to cook. From poffins to pastries, she does it all!”
-”I hear that Skye wasn’t her first pokemon.”
-”She can be quite claustrophobic at times.”

-”I heard that she works out when she has nothing better to do.”
-”I hear that she has a secret base. I wonder where.”
-”I hear she has issues with authority. She‘s afraid of most of the elites.”
-”What‘s up with her codename? Was she paying attention when she signed up for Team Rocket?”

-”I heard that she was once a coordinator.”
-”Didn’t I see her at the League? Wasn’t she the one who slaughtered them?”
-”She’s deathly afraid of Victreebel.”
-”I heard that she loathes her real name. What was it again?”
-”Wasn’t she saying something about her past being fuzzy? Does she even want to remember?”

Her Room- She stays in her room a lot doing the norm, eating, sleeping, building forts, playing video games.
The Kitchen-She prefers to cook her own food.
Outside- If she doesn’t have very much to do, she tends to head out to train and get away from it all.
Training Rooms- She can be found
Gym- Like the rumors say, she gets bored (a lot), and will spend her time in the gym working out.

Mau: Cal is love struck by Mau and I don’t think he quiet understands.
Nadja: After an interesting run in with a rouge Charizard, Cal has to train with her so that she may keep said Charizard. Hopefully that works out.

Seeking / Open To:
Friends- A person can never have too many friends! And Cal needs some friends, big time.
Enemies- It might take something out there or deliberate to make her your enemy since she can be very oblivious.
Missions- Maybe working close to some elites or a possible partner might be good for her.
Partner- Everyone needs someone what has there back.
Love interest?- Can anyone get her attention away from Mau? Srsly, she’s about to become his stalker. Someone needs to snap her to her senses and sweep her off her feet.
A division- Cal belongs to no division and would love someone to take her under their wing.

If you're interested in any of these shoot me a PM. ^^  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces