Friendly Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:27 am
User Image
User Image

Welcome to "Lovely's Donations- Get a step closer to your dream ♥" ©!

This is what's going on here:

I've seen girls here trying to get donated for there avatar's and it just didn't feel right to see the topic go down like that.
SO I thought we could start a little donation topic here.

Rules:

No spamming
No begging (no one likes beggars wink )
Always be polite and use the magic word "please" and "thank you"

To the donaters:

If you want to share you're kindness (and other girls will thank you for that) look around what they ask for. You are not forced to donate and you have a right to say "no".

To the questers:

Post you're dreamavatar, or on what you're saving. Think about it twice before you post an itemquest, no one want's to give out 100k for something you might just buy in a year.

ATTENTION:
This shall not replace the games and contests in the guild! This is only a little donate topic for the girls who need it!

PM me if there are any questions.
Much love to you all,
Zora

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:34 am
Only need one Black Wolf 3nodding

User Image

Please help?
Not begging, just asking . . .
Donations will be much appreciated!

W i l l o w L a m e n t

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Gaian 50

Ice-Kitty472

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:41 am
W i l l o w L a m e n t

User Image

Please help?

wow, love that avi! heart I'll donate 2k for nw is that fine?
I'm kinda saving up as well  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:45 am
Hi um please help me out A lil bit. I'm saving up for a spirited falcon, thats 50,000 gold. so far Ive got 35 000. Help would be appreciated Thanks. Ypu help me and I'll help you!  

Ice-Kitty472

W i l l o w L a m e n t

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:53 am
Kitty-Kat472
W i l l o w L a m e n t

User Image

Please help?

wow, love that avi! heart I'll donate 2k for nw is that fine?
I'm kinda saving up as well

Thank you!
The moment I get my hands on my tail, then I'll help you get your falcon, promise!
Thank you again!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:23 am
Kitty-Kat472
Hi um please help me out A lil bit. I'm saving up for a spirited falcon, thats 50,000 gold. so far Ive got 35 000. Help would be appreciated Thanks. Ypu help me and I'll help you!

I'll donate you 5k. I hope you'll get you're falcon soon. wink  

Kachelle

Friendly Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:36 am
Carolina says...
User Image
Total Value: 4,603,379 Gold
After Exclusions: 2,655,535 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Noel's Gift
Audrey's Yellow Strap Heels
Fremere's Guard 2nd Gen.
Angelic Manner
Daisy's Light Hair
Electric Sparks
Passionate Knight Venus
Orange And Yellow Reversible Bracelets
Gogh Reed 3rd Gen.

Cruently questing for gogh reed (any gen.)
this is my quest thread if u'd like to see it
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/help-with-dream-avi-the-not-so-creative-title-quest/t.61590987/User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:00 am
crying thanks girls crying I'll try help you out as much as i can too! whee  

Ice-Kitty472

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:46 am
Kitty-Kat472
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

While girls are donating to you I think I have some advice that could definitely come in handy when saving up for an item ! (or a future avatar)

First) Play dolphinmania! You get tons of gold and its free (dont forget legal) just by bootygrabbing! Lots of people are doing it today and thats where most people get their gold
                                              (The link to dolphinmania is in my fonts just click on Bootygrabs)

Second) I sold my Golden egg because I knew that the item that comes out of the golden egg will be useless (Thats in my opinion but you dont have to agree)
                                              The golden egg is around three thousand gaia gold in the marketplace

Third) DO NOT SPEND! when you get your gold never never spend! or youll have to start from base one when you have no more left

Fourth) You can sell items you dont want in the marketplace for a decent price (Always remember make your item cheaper then the other items in stock so for example if the other items in the marketplace are 50,00 lower it to 49,99 or sell it at the same price as long as it makes it to the top of the list it has a higher chance of someone buying something!)

Hope this advice helps
                                              and this goes for all the girls aswell!
                                              (Im thinking of spreading the word of dolphinmania in the forums so dont be surprised if you see the exact same advice in the main floor somewhere!)User Image

It's a girl thing / Bootygrabs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:35 am
User Image

Hey, guys! I only need Scarlet Rose now, thanks to others' donations! : D

Im open to any donations!  

o0Disapproval0o

iiGet Crazyii

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:57 am
User Image
Total Value: 1,700,016 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Red Horn-Rimmed Glasses
Red Skinny Jeans
Brown SKA shoes
Crimson Promise
Sumi Tribe
Toned Keido

all i need is Toned Keido

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:59 am
User Image
User Image
User Image  

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Kachelle

Friendly Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:08 pm
sun kuran7
User Image
User Image
User Image

now, now one at a time. This is a reason why donaters don't like donating anymore. Too much switching avi's... and allot's of everything they want.

So think about what you really really want and post it again. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:10 pm
Zora the lovely
sun kuran7
User Image
User Image
User Image

now, now one at a time. This is a reason why donaters don't like donating anymore. Too much switching avi's... and allot's of everything they want.

So think about what you really really want and post it again. 3nodding

no , i mean pick one and so if i get that one , you guys can pick a another one .  

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Kachelle

Friendly Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:10 pm
Cinnamon Toaast
Kitty-Kat472
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

While girls are donating to you I think I have some advice that could definitely come in handy when saving up for an item ! (or a future avatar)

First) Play dolphinmania! You get tons of gold and its free (dont forget legal) just by bootygrabbing! Lots of people are doing it today and thats where most people get their gold
                                              (The link to dolphinmania is in my fonts just click on Bootygrabs)

Second) I sold my Golden egg because I knew that the item that comes out of the golden egg will be useless (Thats in my opinion but you dont have to agree)
                                              The golden egg is around three thousand gaia gold in the marketplace

Third) DO NOT SPEND! when you get your gold never never spend! or youll have to start from base one when you have no more left

Fourth) You can sell items you dont want in the marketplace for a decent price (Always remember make your item cheaper then the other items in stock so for example if the other items in the marketplace are 50,00 lower it to 49,99 or sell it at the same price as long as it makes it to the top of the list it has a higher chance of someone buying something!)

Hope this advice helps
                                              and this goes for all the girls aswell!
                                              (Im thinking of spreading the word of dolphinmania in the forums so dont be surprised if you see the exact same advice in the main floor somewhere!)User Image

It's a girl thing / Bootygrabs

Thanks allot! I hope it helps all girls with money problems on gaia. I knew most of it.^^
Thank you for sharing. wink  
The Main Floor

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces