Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:08 am
Roses have thorns just as beautiful vampires have deadly fangs

Vampires have taking the world over and control everything that goes bump in the night but for the lycans. The lycans refuse to let the vampires rule them so now its a full out war between the two. Some lycans have been caught while other are roming the forests. Some lycans have money place on their heads.

Among the humans there are half breeds that are train to become hunters to save the human race but the vampires and lycans both use these hunters to kill or captured.

There are two types of vampires and lycans.
Purebloods are born vampires or lycans. Pureblood vampires are powerful and read minds with easy, shapeshift, and control weak people along with any powers you would like to add to them. Pureblood lycans senses are stronger then normal lycans, they aren't as bound to the moon either.
Normal vampires and lycans are weaker then purebloods but are mostly the same.

Rules cause we have to have some
1. no cybering
2. try to post more then once
3. make the post eye pleasing (pretty)
4. (ooc)
5. post profiles on here
6. i put the bountys on heads but talk to me and i'll think about it
7. will make more rules if need to

[imgleft]url[/imgleft]
[b]My name is[/b] (name)[b]. I am a[/b] (lycan vampire pureblood or not? human hunter?)[b]. Other things you should now about me are[/b] (powers and bio)[b]. I am [/b](age) [b]years old, but I look[/b] (age you were turn or look)[b]. I am a[/b] (male or female)[b].[/b]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:48 am
Opened that fast!

User Image
My name is Kain Trainheart. I am a pureblood lycan. Other things you should now about me are many unknown powers but I have a sycthe from the moon goddess Lunar. Both my parents are dead and I'm alone. I am 16 years old, but I look 16. I am a male.

Has a bounty of 2o,ooo vampiric gold which is half of a billion dollars in American money.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:19 am
User Image
My name is Sable Darkvein. I am a half pureblood vampire. Other things you should know about me are that my other half is human. I am also planning a rebelion against the Vamperic Empire for the pain they caused everyone. Epescially to me, as they killed both of my parents.
I am 17 years old, but I look 17. I am a male.

Has a bounty of 17,000 vampiric gold, for crimes and consipricy against the Empire.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:26 am
User Image
My name is Leon. I am a Unknown blood type Lycan. Other things you should now about me are I can teleport and can control Ice when seriously enraged and I'm generall wounded after using it. I was abandoned as a kid so Ido not know much about the workings of the world. My wolf side is completely uncontrollable by me and I'm wanted for killings i've done while out of control.. I am 15 years old, but I look 15. I am a Male.

Bounty: 16,000 vampiric gold.
undefined  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:33 am
(someone make some hunters and Leon's bounty is 16,ooo vampiric gold)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:42 pm
(i'm not going to make spike and tasha in this forum yet so....)
қąįŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain pads though town in his wolf form so no one could tell who he was. He just looked like a lost dog which was fine with him for now. He came to a club and sat out front to watch the people. The guard yells at Kain after while and kicks Kain away. Kain goes into the back alley and hangs out there.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:51 pm
Leon ran panting into a back alley to avoid some guards. A dagger was sticking out of his shoulder, but luckily it wasn't silver. He tripped over a trashcan and skidded to a stop right infront of a wolf. It was a lycan. He panted, closing one eye from teh pain. He was only a kid but he could still escape most. "You...your a ...lycan..I know it.. I can..smell...you." He managed to choke the words out between pants. He heard the guards starting to head down the alley.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:58 pm
қąįŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain looked at the boy lycan. 15... a year younger then Kain himself. Kain gets up and growls at the guards planning on holding them off for the boy. Kain attacks the first guard that comes around the corner.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:08 pm
Leon stared at the wolf, utterly confused. He suddenly shouted. "ARE YOU FREAKING INSANE? THEY HAVE SILVER!!!" He grabbed the wolf by the scruff and pulled him off the hunter. He began to drag the wolf away, running from the guards.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:00 pm
A cloaked figured walked down the street of the city. Normally people would be suspicious, but poeple didn't other him too much as he looked just like somekind of wanderer.
He took notice that a young lycan was draggin away a wolf as they ran away from a small group of gaurds. After taking a closer look at the boy, he saw that it was the wanted lycan Leon. Using his dudctive skills, he figured that the wolf was probly Kain.
"Intresting..." he mumbled to himself. 'Mabye I should help...then agian if I do, people will discover me as well. But they'll no dought they'll make excelent allies. Damn it..this comprimises things.'
He took a tight grip on the hilt of the concealed sword on hs waist. 'Ah screw it...they'll probly found out one way or another...' He then disapeared, and then reapeared between the two fleeing lycans and the gaurds. "Run. I'll hold them off." he said.  

Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:42 pm
қąįŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain was suprised to be pulled off the guards and dragged away by the lycan. He sees another one joins in to help them.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:22 pm
Leon yelled back. "Your funeral" Suddenly kain and leon were deep in the woods as he had flash stepped them. He fell back panting. The knife was still digging into him. "DAmn...that was close. Who are you?"  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:25 pm
қąįŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain gets up and walks over to Leon and removes the dagger from his back. Kain heals the wound and sits down turning half. "I'm Kain Trainheart, last of the most powerful royal alpha lycan family," Kain says with a small bow.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:30 pm
Leon gasped as the knife was pulled. "I'm Leon.. uh don't know my last name. I'm a lycan who they want for some reason. That really ******* hurt you know I was fine with the knife in my shoulder." He rubbed where the wound was looking at him still scared slightly. "Wait, trainheart?" His eyes went wide and he suddenly bowed down low. He whimpered. "I'm so sorry for disrespecting you,please spare me.
"  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:07 pm
The gaurds closed in on the hooded man.
"You!" shouted one of them. "Why are you getting in our way? Can't you see were after someone?"
"Yes...I do." he replied.
"Oh why you liite...I can't wait t-" the gaurd wasn't able to finsh his sentce as a large spray of blood suddenly epruted from his neck. His body now laid in a crubled in a lifeless heap on the ground.
"Who next?"
"Seize him!" another shouted. As the gaurds rushed toward the man, one by one each fell to the ground dead. One one decapitated, another was bisected, and one was even unlucky enough to be crushed to death by a blast of pychokenisis.
The man was so busy killing the others, he didn't notice the Captain sneek up behing him with a silver dagger. The Captain then stapped the dagger into the mans shoulder with a mirk. But that quickly tunred to spurise as the man didn't writh in pain.
"I'm immune to sliver." The man said as he thrusted his own blade through the Captians stomach. With all the gaurds dead, the man flew off into the direction of were the other two went.  
Role play area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff