Nice job breaking it guys. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Gyrfalcon

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:34 pm
Seriously, am I the only person here who would happily give A Corpse a virtual boobfive? ಠ_ಠ

What is wrong with you?

In other words: Reaction thread.

In other other words: If I found out whoever was responsible for this, I'd hit them lovingly in the face with a piece of corrugated iron.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:37 pm
What did I do wrong? crying  

Best Fapper Alive

Lady Gyrfalcon

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:42 pm
It's regarding A Corpse's resignation.
If you weren't talking s**t about people behind their backs, you ain't a problem.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:45 pm
I didn't really know him so I'm fine then, no need to deform my face with metal ^^  

Best Fapper Alive

Lady Gyrfalcon

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:50 pm
I'm sure it's a very nice face, so I'm glad I don't have to.

I'll send my love to you, and to everyone who didn't do anything untoward, in the conventional manner~
No metal needed~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:55 pm
No metal For my Face, Not like iv'e even got one but still.
Seems somebody else has the same ideals For A Corpses' Leaving.
Which In saying that Doesn't make me lolcano...
Defacto(which means in-Fact), it makes me want to Troll Uncontrollably... or Go on a baby punching tangent in a nursery.  

A Robber

Inquisitive Sleuth

RurouniZakku

Invisible Genius

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:04 pm
Well, I didn't really have any idea what to think of the captain or VC's, but the constant announcements were quite entertaining from all of them, so I don't know why anyone would complain about it. There was nothing wrong, so no metal is going to deform my ugly face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:04 pm
Can I say a "who cares"? I never posted in this forum, but I would glady talk about a whinning baby who can't handle criticism. I get s**t every day, and I can take it.  

Madame Satine Le Diamant

Lady Gyrfalcon

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:15 pm
@ Madame: Well, I'll say that I can't stand people who slink around behind someone's back to complain, instead of telling them outright.
Criticism is a fact of life, but worms who don't have enough backbone to deliver it directly, and would hardly do better themselves, get absolutely no respect from me.

Most of the semi-intelligent members of the guild were well aware that it was going to hell in a handcart, and in my opinion it's better to grease the wheels for a more entertaining ride than b***h about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:16 pm
I agree with Lady Gyrfalcon  

Sir Harley

O.G. Sex Symbol

New Moon Sage

Shy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:37 pm
I wasn't even involved in the first place. But if you want I can loan you some books to hit people with before I pawn them off for food money ^_^

Really though it's bullshit people were talking behind people's backs. I hate that s**t and it's happened to me, too (and I still haven't forgiven the instigator. I have my reasons. If I listed them I'd be a hypocrite though). So yeah he has a bit of my sympathy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:41 pm
Papermaster Camine
I wasn't even involved in the first place. But if you want I can loan you some books to hit people with before I pawn them off for food money ^_^

Really though it's bullshit people were talking behind people's backs. I hate that s**t and it's happened to me, too (and I still haven't forgiven the instigator. I have my reasons. If I listed them I'd be a hypocrite though). So yeah he has a bit of my sympathy.

God, please don't. I don't want sympathy. That's the least of my worries.  

Dell Conagher
Vice Captain

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100

Lady Gyrfalcon

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:53 pm
Well then, there we have it, I guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:29 pm
Everytime a dramatic announcement happens I end up not getting the notification...  

12344321I

Crimson Cliff

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:09 pm
IS this a time to be cloudy and sad,
When our mother Nature laughs around;
When even the deep blue heavens look glad,
And gladness breathes from the blossoming ground?
IDGI. That's pretty rude of them. They should man up and say it to his face. Pussies. I mean, it's the internet! Who talks about strangers this way? But really, I just read the announcements and posts, I don't criticize. ... sweatdrop I don't even really think, actually. I respected all the crew members.
User Image

Korra

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces