Reply Korra
Children Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Satine Le Diamant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:03 pm
Stop complaining "Vice Captain". Just trying to annoy or even receive sympathy from the innocent, like moi who actually read your pathetic announcements is futile. It makes you look like an 'immature 12 year old'. So end your pity party and leave already, this guild has been in the toilet ever since Gaia effed up the soryline. I have no idea where you get off thinking you deserve respect, especially if you don't give it out. How about you grab a back bone and take the criticism instead of whinning. Guess what's next, you're going to quit gaia and throw another little pity party because someone giggles at your messed up username. Try life, not the internet, it's a lot colder than this cyber-prison.

~Madame Satine  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:17 pm
Madame Satine Le Diamant
Stop complaining "Vice Captain". Just trying to annoy or even receive sympathy from the innocent, like moi who actually read your pathetic announcements is futile. It makes you look like an 'immature 12 year old'. So end your pity party and leave already, this guild has been in the toilet ever since Gaia effed up the soryline. I have no idea where you get off thinking you deserve respect, especially if you don't give it out. How about you grab a back bone and take the criticism instead of whinning. Guess what's next, you're going to quit gaia and throw another little pity party because someone giggles at your messed up username. Try life, not the internet, it's a lot colder than this cyber-prison.

~Madame Satine

As it turns out, I myself can not leave. It literally tells me that I have to be demoted, which I myself can not do. Anyway, let's dissect your post.
Let's see. I'm not trying to receive, no where did I say I wanted that. I don't need sympathy from people I don't know. Also, if my announcements are so pathetic, why do you read them? There is an option to not read them. It's called leaving the guild that is the toilet of the ******** up Gaia "Soryline." I never asked for respect. No one should ask for respect. Ever. I was being nice, or at least trying to by giving them respect. I don't ask for it in return, I don't demand it. Or whine for it, as you think I do. I have a proposition. I'll grab a back bone when I get through what's been going on in my life lately, and when you learn to stop caring about others problems and, y'know, not talk. What was your motif behind posting this thread? Hoping people would agree with you and stop complaining about me leaving? Yeah, I may have been "whinning," but with good reason. They were not criticizing me. There is a fine line between criticizing someone and ridiculing them.

Let's see some examples, shall we?
Criticism: "Hey, I think what you did is not as good as it should be. Try working on that a bit."
Ridicule: "That sucks, your ruining it. Stop that."

Hm.. Let's see, what did my selection of back-chatter fall under? Oh. Not criticism. I like how you commented on my username, which means nothing to me, seeing as how I took this name for the reason of it -not being taken.- I did so around the time of the Gambino's Death Arc and saw they revived the '05 Zombie skins. I thought it seemed appropriate.

Another thing, don't even talk to me about how cold life is. When you watch your father die slowly over the period of a year, and then one day he's gone. You wonder what happened, you ponder the situation. "Why didn't he tell me?" "What happened?" "Where is my father, why did he leave?" All of these thoughts ran through my mind at the age of eight years old. I later learn, Ten years later, he didn't want to tell me because of the sole hope of coming back to being healthy and living with his family. Which he didn't. I know how cold life is. I choose to face it at times, and when I don't, I am here. Talking to my other friends who do not live in my general area.

Thanks for caring enough to post about me. Have a great day.  

Dell Conagher
Vice Captain

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100

Lady Gyrfalcon

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:22 pm
Dear Madame Satine,
It may well be your style of posting, but please endeavor to be less patronising if and when you ever post here in the future. Especially when you do so with spelling mistakes in your declaration.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:24 pm
I think Madame Whatever is a pretty cool guy. eh dresses up their avatar like a skank and complains about people on the internet.  

Spunky Platypus
Crew

Dell Conagher
Vice Captain

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:36 pm
In any case, don't worry. As soon as Craig is home. You shall be rid of me. I'll get him to demote and remove me. You can insult other people the internet! That sounds awesome, right? 8D  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:23 pm
Not to be mean, Ryan. But I kind of agree.
I really liked you. But you calling the whole
guild out and whining about how "nobody
likes you" kind of lost you points with me.
Not that you could be bothered to care, of
course. To be quite honest, I fail to see
why you bothered to take this guild seriously
as no one else does. You wanna leave? Fine,
leave. Don't post a long, maudlin, exceedingly
generalizing message about how terrible we
all are. neutral

(also, I would like to point out that quite a
few people did seem to like you as there are
several threads bemoaning your loss.)  

Eumorpha

Dell Conagher
Vice Captain

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:19 pm
Eumorpha
Not to be mean, Ryan. But I kind of agree.
I really liked you. But you calling the whole
guild out and whining about how "nobody
likes you" kind of lost you points with me.
Not that you could be bothered to care, of
course. To be quite honest, I fail to see
why you bothered to take this guild seriously
as no one else does. You wanna leave? Fine,
leave. Don't post a long, maudlin, exceedingly
generalizing message about how terrible we
all are. neutral

(also, I would like to point out that quite a
few people did seem to like you as there are
several threads bemoaning your loss.)

You too? Listen. I never said "nobody likes me." I'd like to know -where- I said that. I never said anything about the guild as a whole. You really should take into consideration that this guild did mean things to me. Yeah, it was basically dead. But y'know. I made a couple friends here. Including you, but if you're going to assume that I hate the entire guild and that I whine for no reason, then guess not. Just because something happened in the past, doesn't mean it isn't as important now. Craig basically introduced me to all of you in Skype, through this guild. I thought of you guys as good friends. Oh well. I'm starting to learn that the internet doesn't really work out for me and friendships.

If by "bemoaning your loss" you mean my father. Sure. I'll stop talking about him. Just for you. I'm sure other people hate it just as much. The second any of your parents die. I'll be sure not to listen.

Have a great day.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:53 pm
    I'm sorry Ryan, but why would you post an announcement instead of just leaving without any drama?
    While it's true I don't like your announcements as much as Teh Savior's and others, I have nothing against you.
    not everyone insulted you. No one passed around a card with everyone's signature that said "******** you".
    and besides, I know other people like your announcements.
    it really sucks how you're leaving just because of a few people even though you probably have more fans than haters.
    If they didn't like you, they should have just left.

and of course we're little immature 12 year olds.
    For ******** sake, the tags of the guild are:
    stalin, chocolate, communism, russia, clowns

I'm not saying "GTFO", I'm saying "If you're going to GTFO, don't make so much drama"

Also:
    "I've found out that a lot of you, y'know, don't like me."
    basically is the same as
    "Nobody likes me" to people since "a lot" is basically "nearly the whole guild"

Kurella

Dell Conagher
Vice Captain

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:13 pm
Kurella
    I'm sorry Ryan, but why would you post an announcement instead of just leaving without any drama?
    While it's true I don't like your announcements as much as Teh Savior's and others, I have nothing against you.
    not everyone insulted you. No one passed around a card with everyone's signature that said "******** you".
    it really sucks how you're leaving just because of a few people even though you probably have more fans than haters.

I'm not saying "GTFO", I'm saying "If you're going to GTFO, don't make so much drama"

Also:
    basically is the same as

I'm sorry but I'd love to just go, leave without making any problems. But I don't intend to cause drama. I'm just informing everyone why I'm leaving. It'd be extremely rude to just get off and leave. In fact, I can't leave under my own rule. It's up to Craig. Yeah, I may have said it the wrong way. Once again, for what seems to be the 3rd time today I've said this with different phrasing.. You don't all know me 100%, stop acting like you do. In fact many of you barely know me, if at all. I don't feel like explaining my life, to any of you. The second I do, I'll get yelled at in some form by someone for whining, or that my problems are unimportant.

Please refer to my post to Eumorpha. It's right above yours, shouldn't be hard to find. Here, let me quote it.

I never said "nobody likes me." I'd like to know -where- I said that. I never said anything about the guild as a whole. You really should take into consideration that this guild did mean things to me. Yeah, it was basically dead. But y'know. I made a couple friends here.

Don't put words in my mouth and say that I said everyone in the guild. There is no "x basically is the same as x" because If I didn't say something. I didn't say it at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:03 pm
A Corpse
Kurella

Also:
    basically is the same as

I'm sorry but I'd love to just go, leave without making any problems. But I don't intend to cause drama. I'm just informing everyone why I'm leaving. It'd be extremely rude to just get off and leave. In fact, I can't leave under my own rule. It's up to Craig. Yeah, I may have said it the wrong way. Once again, for what seems to be the 3rd time today I've said this with different phrasing.. You don't all know me 100%, stop acting like you do. In fact many of you barely know me, if at all. I don't feel like explaining my life, to any of you. The second I do, I'll get yelled at in some form by someone for whining, or that my problems are unimportant.

Please refer to my post to Eumorpha. It's right above yours, shouldn't be hard to find. Here, let me quote it.

I never said "nobody likes me." I'd like to know -where- I said that. I never said anything about the guild as a whole. You really should take into consideration that this guild did mean things to me. Yeah, it was basically dead. But y'know. I made a couple friends here.

Don't put words in my mouth and say that I said everyone in the guild. There is no "x basically is the same as x" because If I didn't say something. I didn't say it at all.
    Since when did your life come into this?
    Are you leaving because you don't like the insults since you're having problems? That's a bad idea if that is what you're doing. (in my opinion)
    Even I'm having problems with my parents divorcing, being kicked out of the house, grandparents dying in a car accident, and other things which result in me going to a psychiatrist every week but I'd never be sad enough to take insults online seriously to where I quit and make others feel horrible.
    but, you probably have more people liking you here. since you made friends here, that's proof that you're liked.

In a position like yours obviously you will have people disliking you.

Even if you don't want to leave without a reason, why not just say that you left due to some member's actions. The way you phrased it seemed wrong.

I'm only saying this because the way you said goodbye is making people leave and others cry about you leaving.
    I'd rather continue not knowing why you left/knowing little information than knowing that most people here don't like you (when that's probably a lie considering all the people that like you are basically throwing themselves in "We miss A Corpse!" threads) and getting everyone sad.

Kurella

Eumorpha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:24 pm
A Corpse

You too? Listen. I never said "nobody likes me." I'd like to know -where- I said that. I never said anything about the guild as a whole. You really should take into consideration that this guild did mean things to me. Yeah, it was basically dead. But y'know. I made a couple friends here. Including you, but if you're going to assume that I hate the entire guild and that I whine for no reason, then guess not. Just because something happened in the past, doesn't mean it isn't as important now. Craig basically introduced me to all of you in Skype, through this guild. I thought of you guys as good friends. Oh well. I'm starting to learn that the internet doesn't really work out for me and friendships.

If by "bemoaning your loss" you mean my father. Sure. I'll stop talking about him. Just for you. I'm sure other people hate it just as much. The second any of your parents die. I'll be sure not to listen.

Have a great day.

Ryan, really honestly... you're scolding me,
but how do you think you're coming off? You
make a giant goodbye post, call everyone
children, and linger around to cause more
drama. Sit back and look at it for a moment.
You look like a giant baby.

And I meant the loss of you from the guild,
not the loss of your father. I didn't know
about your dad. I'm not what you'd call
"active". I'm sorry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:36 pm
I'm too upset to get my point across, it seems. So instead of babbling on trying to explain myself, I'm just going to stop trying to keep myself going. I'm not as strong as some of you. I let my personal problems and life get in front of /a lot/ of things. As you can probably already tell, I bring up my father a lot, because I use him as a scapegoat. A crutch if you will. I'm not the brightest person out there either, I'm honestly pretty stupid and I have terrible self esteem. I'm childish, so call me a baby all you want. I'm also very fickle with trust. I trust someone one moment and the next? I think they're out to get me. I have plenty of emotional problems. I HATE talking about them. It builds up in my mind, and then I explode to an exaggerated proportion. i.e. The announcement.

I take everything to heart. I let others feelings about me bring me down, I also listen to every word people say. Then I pick out all the bad parts and start to let it eat away at me. I am not stable. At all. I still think like a child for the most part, seeing as how my life died along with my mentality at the age of eight. I gave up thinking correctly then, I haven't thought correctly since then. I get angry easily. I get sad easily. I'm rarely happy. If I am, it doesn't last long.

Okay? Okay. I've laid all my cards out now. Have fun laughing at me.

I'm done reading these threads. If you care enough to talk to me. PM me. Otherwise, It's been nice knowing you.  

Dell Conagher
Vice Captain

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100

Kurella

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:25 pm
    I'd never laugh at something like that, Ryan.
    /didn't know about your father either

Anyone who does laugh at that is sick.
    The kind of drama that people say "oh, quit whining" to is stuff like "oh and then he dumped me and I did this and blah blah blah".
    That stuff is serious s**t and most likely the only way someone would try to steer away that conversation is either to make you happier or talk to you about it by PM.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:34 pm
Kurella
    I'd never laugh at something like that, Ryan.
    /didn't know about your father either

Anyone who does laugh at that is sick.
    The kind of drama that people say "oh, quit whining" to is stuff like "oh and then he dumped me and I did this and blah blah blah".
    That stuff is serious s**t and most likely the only way someone would try to steer away that conversation is either to make you happier or talk to you about it by PM.

I try avoiding conflict as much as humanly possible. That's not always the best path, as I said, my pent up rage builds and builds until I explode. You'd be surprised at how many people have laughed at my suffering over the years. I'm willing to go back as far as 8th grade, the time where everyone literally told me to commit suicide, on a daily basis. So I tried to and ended up in rehab. One thing leads to another and I'm like this. I think just about everyone is out to get me. Which is why I stated "A lot of you."

I'm sorry for any damage I've done to any of you. At all.  

Dell Conagher
Vice Captain

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
Korra

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers