Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Froot Loops recall Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Froot Loops?
  Mew?
View Results

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:24 am
So, Froot Loops are my favorite cereal. I always keep them in the house. I had recently gotten a box of Froot Loops, have already eaten almost the entire box.

...When I first opened the box, I noticed they tasted a bit different. I simply assumed Kellogg's was doing like everyone else and cheapening their food. I didn't worry about it. But, over the past few weeks I've noticed myself throwing up a few times for no apparent reason.

Then last night, I saw on the news that Kellogg's has officially recalled Froot Loops (and a few other cereals) due to people getting ill from them and something in the packaging causing contamination into the cereal.

ANYWAY; I just thought I'd share this in case anyone else eats this cereal and wasn't aware of this issue. *nods*

Clicking the link below will take you to Kellogg's official website.
[Click here for more information]

[rinioa]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:17 am
Ohmigosh, that's scary! *huggles* I'm glad you're okay! We have too many recalls these days!

Thank you very much for the info. I usually buy a box of apple jacks every now and then, so I'll be careful to check the dates now. 3nodding

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:44 am
What ever they did to the bag to cause this...

I hope they reverse it...

And fire the people that thought it would be a good idea to do.

evil  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:23 am
It was probably a mistake.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:09 pm
Mmmm. Yeah. Kellogg's is sending us a coupon for a new fresh box of cereal. Though, I am scared to buy anymore at this time.

You're right, there have been way too many recalls lately.

[rinioa]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:16 pm
I don't like any cereals except Extreme Crème Taste Oreo O’s, Cookie Crisp, Cocoa Puffs, Cocoa Pebbles and Cocoa Krispies, and Reese’s Puffs. My mom don't want to buy chocolate cereals. I love them.  

Sweetkitty

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:51 am
O_O

WOW, I think that's the most chocolaty cereals that I've ever seen in one sentence.

I like frosted mini wheats, cinnamon toast crunch, and lucky charms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:43 pm
Well, at least you've got the coupon. I'm surprised there isn't a lawsuit, tho.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Iakun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:46 pm
More recalls happen because businesses get lazier just so they can save a buck. So quality processes suffer. Recalls are somewhat of a too little too late thing though. It's like, sure it'll probably help some people, but for others they've already eaten the thing by the time a recall makes it on the news.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:39 pm
Too true. sad  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:54 am
Hopefully no one had to have their stomich pumped.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:08 pm
I do not think it's that severe, at least from what I have heard it seems to be just mild vomiting/diarrhea for most people. But ... none the less it shouldn't have happened at all. *shrugs*

I like Cocoa Pebbles, those are yum. ...And Frosted Mini Wheats are super yummy!! Have you ever tried the Strawberry ones!? I love those!!! I dislike them in milk though, they are so much better (in my opinion) just right out of the box.

[rinioa]

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:01 pm
Strawberry's my favorite flavor! surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:40 pm
*wiggles* Strawberry is yum. :3
I am currently drinking a Strawberry Lemonade.

[rinioa]

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:00 pm
Ooh, that sounds delish. surprised  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash