3DS for next year? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:35 am
Was hoping for that holiday release, but it doesn't look as likely anymore says Kotaku about Reggie on Fallon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:44 pm
******** MY a**

Why? Apparently the stuff we saw at E3 from other developers was just beginnings of most projects, because they haven't had much time to look at it. Why the hell not? They should have gone for a holiday release. Seriously. Dammit dammit dammit.

Before March 31st though. C'mon March 22nd. Although I want it sooner than that.

Is this because what we saw wasn't the final design?  

Meta_Fish
Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:47 pm
Seems pretty good to me. I coulda sworn he said something about it being far off into the future. Next year is... not so far  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:54 pm
This is actually really soon. You guys seriously thought it was going to be out by Christmas?  

Waynebrizzle

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:57 pm
Waynebrizzle
This is actually really soon. You guys seriously thought it was going to be out by Christmas?
Yes, because Nintendo can pull that off and still reel in money  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:03 pm
digi734
Waynebrizzle

We've barely seen it two weeks ago. Not even Nintendo can pull off the launch of an entirely new console within six months of showing it. I think it's really quick if they can even get it out by next year.  

Waynebrizzle

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:04 pm
digi734
Waynebrizzle

Nintendo delays stuff more then anybody. They make sure their stuff is complete before rushing it out the door. And when things are out just in time for Christmas, that's usually what's happening. So I never expect Nintendo things to be out for Christmas. It happens sometimes sure, but it's rare.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:12 pm
Waynebrizzle

The word was anytime between now and March of next year. A holiday release was not crazy to hope for.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:15 pm
Waynebrizzle
digi734
Waynebrizzle

We've barely seen it two weeks ago. Not even Nintendo can pull off the launch of an entirely new console within six months of showing it. I think it's really quick if they can even get it out by next year.
I guess you're right about that.

But it's hard waiting that long to bark like a dog  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:32 pm
Waynebrizzle
digi734
Waynebrizzle

I think it would be pretty easy to release it few months after showing it.

All they have to is not show it untill they are almost done.  

Mukuchina Kurasu

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:32 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle

The word was anytime between now and March of next year. A holiday release was not crazy to hope for.

APPARENTLY IT IS SINCE HE SAID "NEXT YEAR," FAGGIT!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:33 pm
One year?!?! ONE YEAR!! I CANT WAIT!! Why couldn't it come out this Christmas...  

Rich Old Man

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:35 pm
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle

APPARENTLY IT IS SINCE HE SAID "NEXT YEAR," FAGGIT!!!!
He said is WAS not crazy to hope for.

It IS now, but it WAS not.

I would have been surprised if it did come out by Christmas, but i suppose it was not crazy to HOPE for.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:09 pm
You like men because you thought something was coming out earlier than it is!  

Waynebrizzle

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:12 pm
Waynebrizzle
You like men because you thought something was coming out earlier than it is!
That could be a p***s joke!  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces