Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Arc: Revenge of the 6 Paths Sage Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:49 pm
Revenge of the 6 Paths Sage

Natalie Ashlynn, who is the 6 Paths Sage, currently living in the Land of Nothing, has decided that peace isn't possible, so now its time to take it up a notch. To achieve the peace that this world deserves, a Ninja World War must start, and then be finished by the hands of the starter, who will be Natalie Ashlynn. As this world is leaning towards peace, its not happening at the speed Natalie has wanted for such a long time. She is now tired that after so long, nothing has changed. She has planned something that will cause each village to attack one another, which will lead to utter destruction of every village until the time comes when the world shall be in peace.

I know it might not be much, but what do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:54 pm
I say a bit much.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:57 pm
What do you mean a bit much?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:06 pm
Well, one person causing a war between all villages, then basically killing the none peaceful ones and blah,blah blah, blah blah. The rest of what I just said was cut down to blah, because I didn't want to explain the fact that you have the village of nothing as aid to help start wars, and my group who also wants peace but wants people to not lie to themselves first, so gets people to fight. But I mean, one person....  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:08 pm
Firu Shinra
Well, one person causing a war between all villages, then basically killing the none peaceful ones and blah,blah blah, blah blah. The rest of what I just said was cut down to blah, because I didn't want to explain the fact that you have the village of nothing as aid to help start wars, and my group who also wants peace but wants people to not lie to themselves first, so gets people to fight. But I mean, one person....

No one has stepped up except Oni, so if no one is going to do anything, then i have to, cause if no one is going to help, then why are we wasting time on a Arc?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:18 pm
cause a war among nations in order for them to realize their true enemy is you? lol, idk  

Cain the Blade

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:23 pm
To be honest I had something more like this in mind...

For years they watched their village become what it is today, fighting along side their comrades to protect it. Now as the years go on less and less of them are still around as one by one they lose their lives on the field of battle. With each death dawns the life of another as a new generation comes forth from the shadows to rise up taking the place of those who have come before them. The veterans are quickly dying and are being overtaken by this generation of shinobi. New world leaders become caught in the mess we left behind, as young shinobi are dying before they're time.

As global conflict rises a new Ninja World War has commenced. We need to leave the shelter of our homes and confront the issues of the past, to stand on the front lines of this seemingly endless war for one last chance at peace.
We started this war and now it's our job to end it....

I made this up on the spot because I wanted to talk about how alot of veterans from 2007-2008 are dying and becoming inactive as new people are joining the guild and rising in the ranks taking the place of the people who came before them. Also as Hiro stated about peace between Leaf and Cloud is not the same because of conflicts in the past I thought it'd be cool if we had the vets sort of come back and rise up with this new generation to end the war we started.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:24 pm
Then let me be the first to say, you have the support of my group. Also, as far as arc creation, that is why I had the arc idea thread, for people to send in ideas.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:35 pm
Its going to be hard to get the Vets back in order. You do realize that right? And at this point, we need key players, so that this party can start.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:41 pm
...Anybody like my idea...? sweatdrop  

Dark-Ninja70

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:44 pm
i think both are good  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:46 pm
Lets incorporate both into one. So we can have the vets be led by my rpc to cause a war that has been coming for such a long time. Do you think we can do that?  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:51 pm
Alicia Joana
Lets incorporate both into one. So we can have the vets be led by my rpc to cause a war that has been coming for such a long time. Do you think we can do that?
But the point of mine was to have to vets come up and help stop the war they created not to make it worst.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:56 pm
Again, thats why we are going to try and incorporate ideas. rolleyes  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:58 pm
my mission is gonna have to wait then >.>  
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]