Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
I'm gonna stop playing MW2 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desmond17

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:50 pm
I'm done! I'm tired of not have any breakthroughs during the game when my teams losing or kicking everyone's a**. I keep dying and I never get more kills and deaths. I'm sick of people with there stupid 5 year old s**t back in forth with killing me back because I killed them. I also hate people shooting behind. It's very annoying. I can't play this game. I'm not good at it anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:55 pm
I stopped playing MW2 because the CD isn't reading my Xbox 360. crying  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:03 pm
Thank god someone agrees  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:10 pm
MW2 was horrible that's why i play WAW instead and it also ah Nazi zombies  

XchanglingX

3,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Disturb The Universe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:56 pm
*Watch your back.
*Mute kids.

neutral I don't really know what to say. I mean there are also different awesome games, have fun though.. I hate MW2 campaign. that's about it. and some other flaws , but thats mainly not the game, its the people on there.. sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:30 pm

Yeah, you probably should quit.

Supiine II
Vice Captain

Dude658

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:18 am
Disturb The Universe
*Watch your back.
*Mute kids.

neutral I don't really know what to say. I mean there are also different awesome games, have fun though.. I hate MW2 campaign. that's about it. and some other flaws , but thats mainly not the game, its the people on there.. sigh.
How could you hate an awesome story D: ?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:03 am
ya i might get back into halo since halo reach is round the corner..IM STOKED!! i mean mw2 could be fun but i play with my buddies and they like capture the flag and now thats gone..eh dont feel like lookin for a new mode to play..plus winning gets really freakin boring 73-6 started countin for 6 days a few hours a day  

Sir Different

AudioRetard

Hilarious Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:07 am
Sir Different
ya i might get back into halo since halo reach is round the corner..IM STOKED!! i mean mw2 could be fun but i play with my buddies and they like capture the flag and now thats gone..eh dont feel like lookin for a new mode to play..plus winning gets really freakin boring 73-6 started countin for 6 days a few hours a day
they still have capture the flag dumb ********  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:15 am
Im waiting for that transformer game. They rated it 9/10 so im hoping to play it. Anyways back in the subject. I only play it cuz i like winning and it cheers me up so thats pretty much it for me.  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Sir Different

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:23 am
was the dumb ******** really needed? i havent checked for like 4 days cuz i work graveyard..are u talkin bout ps3? or 360  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:42 am
yo guy..just check 360 mw2 playlist guess wat...ur an idiot! capture is still not there.. maybe in the ps3 but its only a matter of time before the update comes when they take it off..duh der!!  

Sir Different

Maikeru Yorudan

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:43 pm
I like the game but then i dont like the game...ANY NOOB CAN BE GOOD AT IT....MW2 takes Zero skill so halo is better  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:24 pm
Yeah getting killed over and over sucks.. just seems that other peoples skills have gotten much higher than mine.. which makes playing harder...
I still enjoy playing.. but I have pretty crappy games.. normally missing breaking even by 1-3. ><;;
My thought, its a game... so I play it and have fun. : ]  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:05 pm
Everyone has their own opinions on the game. I continue to play because I am burdened with skill and people I know need me to play. I myself would rather take a break and play the Forza motorsport 3 I just got or finish Final Fantasy 13 that has been sitting in a corner since Christmas. CTF is indeed disabled for 360, checked it myself team tactical still has it. Also don't you just hate it when people never realize that it's just a game?  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff