Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:25 am
~*The Story*~

*Where there is light there is a shadow cast from it, which shall you choose? The light which lives in us all or the darkness that comes from its wake?*

In a time where there is constant war and destruction, a select few have risen up from the crowd. Gifted with special powers from their god-like ancestors they have come to quell the battle. The selected have never met each other before but know everything about one another from their past lives.
But the time for thankful reunion must wait, the armies are closing in, if the battle is to be fought out, nothing will survive. It is their job to train one another and gain the trust of those who are to be destroyed and fight along side them and claim back the land which is rightfully theirs.

~Who are they to take what does not belong to them and claim it as their own? We will stand and we will take back what rightfully belongs to the people of this destroyed land! Brothers, Sisters take arms and fight with us, they have taken our loyalty and paid us back in our own blood. We must stand and fight, its now or raise the white flag!~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:45 am
~*There are three sides competing for the land they all live on, here are their side stories.*~

Humans- They have lived here since the beginning of their race, technology hasn't evolved must since the destruction and most live in poverty. They have rebelled against the armies, each riot ending in massive casualties and punishment to those who stood by. Some of them have decided to join the ranks and destroy along side, betraying everything they have lived for.

Gifted- The select few who have had ancestors with incredible powers, they fight to cut down the army ranks and save the human race. Their powers range from flying to spitting acid, anything is possible with this group of special powered humans.

Dark Army- The were originally humans but have taken a liking to death, destruction and chaos. All they live for is to destroy what comes in contact with their ranks. They have become demon like and use weapons that harness the power of fire. One entity leads them who has the power to live forever unless killed by a mystic blade. Unfortunately that blade is hidden away, or that's what was originally thought.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:17 am
~*Rules*~ ((Highlight them for more info))

1. PM me the profile forms when completely filled out, no 'I will fill out the rest later' stuff. PM me with the tittle Flags

2. I don't mind if you swear but please don't put them in with every post. No f-bombs, I just don't like that word personally

3. Auto Hitting is allowed with small hits, this is a battle RP after all. If your character slaps the other it's fine but no major damage unless the other is given an option to block.

4. Your character is not unbeatable, which means it can't dodge everything, be fair. If it gets out of control, I'll install the dice battle style into the rules

5. Please, I find this important, don't argue in the RP. If there was a misunderstanding it's fine but no prolonged disagreement. If it goes that far take it to PM.

6. Have fun and give updates to those who ask ^_^ I'm weird and have my perks, sometimes I add the letter 'z' in place of an 's'. Tell me if that happens I like to be as accurate as possible when I RP  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:18 am
~*Roles*~

Dark Army:

Leader Entity- Zero Konno ((Dark_Star_Constellation))
General-
Lieutenant-
Members-

The Gifted: ((Starting out with 5 for now))

Gifted 1- Rei Konno ((Kaija_14))
Gifted 2- Red Pitt ((KobaltStriker))
Gifted 3- Leon Photas ((Flashwulf))
Gifted 4- Alliyah Dietera ((~ Alpha_Misa-of_the_wolfs))
Gifted 5-

Humans:

General-
Lieutenant-
Major-
Elder(s)-

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:05 pm
~*Profile Layouts*~

Human

[b]~*This is my Puppeteer*~[/b] (username)
[b]Who I am Know as-[/b] ((Full Name))
[b]I am[/b] ((Age in years)) [b]years old[/b]
[b]Obviously I am a[/b] ((Gender))
[b]I Appear as so-[/b] ((image here, if you cant get a pic describe))
[b]Who am I Supposed to Be?[/b] ((bio at least three full sentences))
[b]I Stand[/b]((height in feet)) [b]Tall[/b]
[b]I Weigh[/b] ((weight in pounds)) [b]Pounds[/b]
[b]I can't get Enough of- [/b]((Likes))
[b]Please don't Mention-[/b] ((Dislikes))
[b]Others Think of me as[/b] ...((personality))
[b]The Weapon I Specialize with is a[/b]- ((sword, bow and arrow, spear, dagger, darts, staff. tell me if missing some))
[b]I am Driven by[/b]- ((Reason that want to help your side win the fight))
[b]Theme Song-[/b]

Gifted

[b]~*This is my Puppeteer*~[/b] ((username))
[b]Who I Thought I was-[/b] ((Full name))
[b]I have Survived for[/b] ((age)) [b]Years[/b]
[b]Can't you See I am a-[/b] ((gender))
[b]Can you See me?-[/b] ((image or description))
[b]My Ancestors have Given me this life-[/b] ((bio, 3 full sentence))
[b]I Stand[/b] ((height in feet)) [b]Tall[/b]
[b]I Weigh[/b] ((weight in pounds)) [b]Pounds[/b]
[b]I Can't get Enough of-[/b] ((likes))
[b]Please Don't Speak of-[/b] ((dislikes))
[b]Those Around Speak of me as[/b]..((personality))
[b]My Ancestors Granted me[/b] ((name power, no more than 3))
[b]I Carry[/b] ((weapon, optional)) [b]By my side[/b]
[b]I Fight Because[/b] ((reason in battle))
[b]Theme Song[/b]-

Dark Army

[b]~*This is my Puppeteer*~[/b] ((username))
[b]If you must Know I am-[/b] ((full name))
[b]It's none of your Business, but I am[/b] ((age)) [b]Years old[/b]
[b]Are you Blind? I'm a[/b]- ((gender))
[b]This is Me- [/b]((image or description))
[b]I Stand[/b] ((height in feet)) [b]Tall[/b]
[b]I Weigh[/b] ((weight in pounds))[b] Pounds[/b]
[b]This is my Classified File[/b]- ((bio))
[b]I Do Enjoy[/b]- ((likes))
[b]My Secret is[/b]- ((weakness and dislikes))
[b]I am[/b]... ((personality))
[b]I Fight[/b] ((reason in war))
[b]I Always Carry[/b] ((weapon, modern weapons, guns and such))
[b]Theme Song[/b]-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:07 pm
~*Accepted Profiles*~

Dark Army

~*This is my Puppeteer*~ Dark_Star_Constellation
If you must Know I am- Zero Konno
It's none of your Business, but I am 19 Years old
Are you Blind? I'm a- Male
This is Me-Here
I Stand 5'8 Tall
I Weigh 130 Pounds
This is my Classified File- I used to reside with a family until I wasn't able to live up to my family's name, I burned the place to berid of it. Since then I have wandered around spreading chaos and destruction in my wake, taking those along who will follow me.
I Do Enjoy- Fire, Violence, and testing my limits
My Secret is- I dislike snow and cannot face past memories, especially hereditary.
I am... A ruthless person, man woman and child can fall and you'll see no sadness from me.
I Fight To see what my limits are, to me its a game
I Always Carry Blades that attach to my hands, and twin pistols
Theme Song- Stupify by Disturbed

Gifted

~*This is my Puppeteer*~ Kaija_14
Who I Thought I was- Rei Konno
I have Survived for 15 Years
Can't you See I am a- Female
Can you See me?- This Is Me
My Ancestors have Given me this life- I was born into a family who was poor and owned a dying dojo outside of town. My father trained me and my older brother to sword fight for most of my life until I turned nine. That was the day my father gave me the family's treasured sword that has been past down for generations. My brother disapproved and slaughtered my father and relatives, burned my home and family's dojo. Since then I have trained alone to seek out my brother who has started the destruction around the world.
I Stand 5 Foot 2 Inches Tall
I Weigh 122 Pounds
I Can't get Enough of- The Night Sky, Starfish, and Raspberries
Please Don't Speak of- Senseless Violence, Death Without Reason, and Fire
Those Around Speak of me as..A person who doesn't carry grudges but is very stubborn. I have a kind disposition and wants to fight only for the sake of others good fortune.
My Ancestors Granted me Create Barriers, Fly, and Create Sonic Waves By Yelling
I Carry My Family Sword By my side
I Fight Because I believe it is my fault that my brother went into the Darkness and will do anything to protect the people because of it.
Theme Song- Odd One by Sick Puppies

~*This is my Puppeteer*~ KobaltStriker
Who I Thought I was- Red Pitt
Can't you See I am a- guy
Can you See me?-User Image
My Ancestors have Given me this life- Unlike most my family recovered after the incedent, we would be considered middle class if it was still how it was. I have always liked art, and music to, i liked to draw even though i wasn't very good until my powers awakend the day i turned 15. Now I'm leaving my father, mother, and three dogs at home to go fight the war
I Stand 5'9 Tall
I Weigh 131.2 Pounds
I Can't get Enough of- Art, Music, and Noodles
Please Don't Speak of- War, Hate, suffering, and mistreatment
Those Around Speak of me as.. Kind, protective, and determind
My Ancestors Granted me Anything that i draw can come to life by my will, superfast hands (for quick art), and superfast eyes (to keep up with hands etc.),
I Carry Notepad and assorted art materail, and a small knife By my side
I Fight Because I don't want people to suffer
Theme Song- Drawing Days by SPLAY

~*This is my Puppeteer*~ Flashwulf
Who I Thought I was- Leon Photas
Can't you See I am a- Male
Can you See me?- ME!!!!!
My Ancestors have Given me this life- I was born and raised peacefully, for a while atleast. My parents knew full well about the war, but hid themselves and me, for as long as they could. When they were discovered my mom took me while my dad held them off. Eventually my mom also died, so I was left confused. I learned of my powers on that day.
I Stand 5 foot 5 Tall
I Weigh 121 Pounds
I Can't get Enough of- Music, snow, water
Please Don't Speak of- Fire, pain, death
Those Around Speak of me as..Lay'd back and relaxed, but due to my past overprotective of those I care about.
My Ancestors Granted me Lycan thropy(But my wolf side is almost like a different personality im much more violent), Ice manipulation and water manipulation.
I Carry my fathers sword By my side
I Fight Because I need to stop the slaughterings, it's only leading to more death..
Theme Song- Animal I have become-three days grace

~*This is my Puppeteer*~ Alpha_Misa-of_the_wolfs
Who I Thought I was- Alliyah Carisa Dietera
I have Survived for 23 Years
Can't you See I am a- Female
Can you See me?- http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/A/AN/ANG/angelxofxrain/1135068202_thwings175.JPG
My Ancestors have Given me this life- I am a descendant of the greek goddess afrodiete.At first i didn't know why people always seem to like me and get along
I Stand 5'3 Tall
I Weigh 110 Pounds
I Can't get Enough of- candy, ice cream, lemonaide
Please Don't Speak of- violence
Those Around Speak of me as loving, kind, but also fierce and determined
My Ancestors Granted me control over the weather,elemental powers,teleknisis
I Carry Bows and arrows,two daggers,and a sword By my side
I Fight Because i want the war to end, too many innocent people have died because of it,and its time it ended
Theme Song- Take a bow by Leona Lewis

Human

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:09 pm
~*Open For RolePlay*~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:03 am
Rei was running down the dilapidated streets in the ruins of a city, following a large black raven. Breathing heavily as the bird soar onward, she stumbled over a piece of upturned concrete,catching herself before she falls to the ground. Come on, can't I go any faster? The bird landed on a dead tree and she arrived near its trunk at roughly the same time as it landed. The raven cawed to her and pointed to the left, revealing a swarming fire raging through the forest.

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:57 am
Red was running threw the forest/woods after he saw the smoke, he drew a blue turtle like creature with cannons on its back, preparing to go into battle "Lets go my creation, to the fire." then the turtle creature started to run towards the fire much faster than a normal turtle  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:01 am
Alliyah was walking into town,when she smelt smoke.She she ran as fast as she could, to teh source, and looked"Oh my goodness"She said"Time to rain"She said as she looked up in the sky and her eyes turned white.Then the sky darkened and began to put out the fire.  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:39 pm
the rain hit his face "you've got to be kidding me, creation back to the page" just when he though something was going to happen the rain was putting out the fire he was gaurding his suppliys in his water proof bag, saying "come forth my blade" a sword that looked like green steel just bolted together (but sharp) appered, he then swiped the sword and created a wirlwind to keep himself dry (a small one that you can see throw it's just the water is diverted)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:43 pm
Rei was about to leap toward the flames, her hand on the hilt of her sword went it started to rain suddenly. "I don't remember a call for rain?" She shrugged and watched the flames start to simmer down under the fall of the rain. Rei stood on the branch of the tree and watched the smoke rise into the air, the raven she followed had dissipated.

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:49 am
When Alliyah has seen that the fire had stopped,she looked up again"Time to shine again"She said softly and the sky lit up and was bright once more.Then she walked over to the other two"Hello I'm Alliyah what your name?"She asked  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:29 am
Zero stood in the center of the chard landscape with a smug, disappointed look on his face. "Pity, I wanted it to burn." He sighed before his body changed into a multiple ravens and flew away in different directions.

Dark_Star_Constellation

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:46 am
Rei turned to see someone and immediately answered. "My name is Rei, it's nice to meet you." She bowed slightly to show her respect toward her. "You made it rain, didn't you?" Her instincts leading her to ask such a question.

Role play area

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff