Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
FFXV.... i wonder Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lightning_Ferris_13

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:39 pm
Well some of you might have found out that they're already making plans for FFXV. Even though they still have to make more XIII's and also finish up XIV.

Here's a paragraph said about it:
“We’ve got a few ideas for Final Fantasy XV lined up, but there is no singular aim for where we want the series to go. Final Fantasy can go in all directions, each one is very different from the last. The one thing we set out to do is to make sure we tell a story that hasn’t been told before.”- Yoshinori Kitase

an image of ideas. i think they've been scraped because the people who were putting up these ideas went bankrupt and had to stop or something. - if you want more pictures plz tell me

[User Image]

Plz tell me what you think guys  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:41 pm
That looks great and it looks like its like the older Final Fantasies
(less modern) biggrin  

Molozon

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:16 pm
FF 15 will never happen
FF13 was the last one for consoles and 14 is mainly a revive of 11.
They did say they will stop the main FF lines at 13.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:40 am
I do not recall any mention or any rumor of FF13 being the last. And I think it is too early for an FF15 discussion. Though the picture looks great though. It looks more like a fan art IMO. A medieval theme would be great though.  

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Lightning_Ferris_13

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:57 am
Parth Makeo
FF 15 will never happen
FF13 was the last one for consoles and 14 is mainly a revive of 11.
They did say they will stop the main FF lines at 13.

i do think it's going to happen, it's just going to be a while away because Square still has to finish the other games as well.
I don't recall anything to do with XIII being the last though  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:16 am
Roscoe Reyes
I do not recall any mention or any rumor of FF13 being the last. And I think it is too early for an FF15 discussion. Though the picture looks great though. It looks more like a fan art IMO. A medieval theme would be great though.

same, i don't remember a thing about it being the last FF.
yeah, i kinda agree. I just wanted to see what people thought,
i think a medieval theme would be awesome too. i can't remember where i got the pictures from but there was a lot of them together on this one site and it was from the company who were bringing up the ideas. Again though i don't even know if that bit was real

i do have more pictures though if you want to have a look anyway  

Lightning_Ferris_13

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:04 am
Post away. They look nice. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:02 am
Finish up the other games? Square is a multi million dollar company... They don't have all their teams working on the same game. The KH team is working on VS XIII and Agito is going to be a poorl put together PSP game.  

metal_blossom

Lightning_Ferris_13

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:15 am
Quote:
Finish up the other games?

Oh, what i mean is that there still working on Agito, Versus and XIV  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:16 am
Roscoe Reyes
Post away. They look nice. smile

Haha, okay. i'll get that done in a few days!  

Lightning_Ferris_13

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:01 am
Ok my bad.
They meant as far as games in the series goes.
Might be.

my bad once more. FF 15 may be made but from the re read of that post above, i think it will be totally different from the 8 bit or even PS1 era.

and i was amazed at this Post...

(mainly cause of what was said.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:25 am
Parth Makeo
Ok my bad.
They meant as far as games in the series goes.
Might be.

my bad once more. FF 15 may be made but from the re read of that post above, i think it will be totally different from the 8 bit or even PS1 era.

and i was amazed at this Post...

(mainly cause of what was said.)

From what I understood, FF13 will be the last of THAT type of gameplay. It wasn't like the traditional RPG which ended in FF10 and it seems that in 13, though sales were doing well, it wasn't really as popular as they hoped to be. So we can expect FF15 to be like what FF's 1 to 10 was; which is good if I may add.  

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

GAlA Site Assistant 72

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:09 am
14 is not a revive of 11.

Just because you probably did not like FF13 does not mean it is the end. Final Fantasy is a money franchise. As long as they continue to pump out good games, it won't end. And how was FF13 not a FF? It had the story, gameplay, graphics and music of one, and was just as linear as FFIV and VI which, despite having a world map, was absolutely pointless to go anywhere but forwards. That interview pretty much is saying that they won't experiment anymore. Which is most certainly not a good thing.

That picture above is from an Ivalice title in progress, which is code named Fortress. Square wasn't happy with the progress they made, and so took the project out of GRIN's hands, which due to the laws in whichever country they were based in led to their bankruptcy. It is still on going.

FF15 is inevitable, as is all the HATRED that will go to it for simply not being like Final Fantasy VI or VII and for trying something new.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:38 am
I for one did like the change. It did catch me off guard, but I still found the beauty in it. But that feeling of wanting the traditional/classic battle system is still there. And it didn't really take any effort from me to find out that it's not only me who felt the same way; only a lot were more violent than necessary.

What happened to FF13, from my point of view, is that they wanted to break free from the traditional RPG gameplay which is something Enix was very good at, (IMHO) but it wasn't welcomed very well. It is comparable to Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within which actually was a good film, BUT the mistake there was the tag, Final Fantasy; where people including myself suddenly has expectations from it which was greatly disappointed. ...but it was actually good after seeing it again... (when I gave it a chance)

What should have been done is, since they are openly saying they are releasing multiple Final Fantasy 13's, was to create a game with the traditional gameplay first THEN release something different like what is done with FF7. (as much as I hated all the milking) This is to satisfy the expectations of the masses but still leave room for experimentations and whatnot.

absolclaw
FF15 is inevitable, as is all the HATRED that will go to it for simply not being like Final Fantasy VI or VII and for trying something new.

This is a given and I agree. But what I do is ignore them anyways. Haha! We don't need to look back once we crossed the line from being a fanboy to a fan.

absolclaw
That picture above is from an Ivalice title in progress, which is code named Fortress. Square wasn't happy with the progress they made, and so took the project out of GRIN's hands, which due to the laws in whichever country they were based in led to their bankruptcy. It is still on going.

And I thank you for this info. Suddenly, I cannot wait for this Project Fortress to come out. biggrin  

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:21 pm
sorry for misunderstanding everything...guess i should stop posting all together in this guild's forums (besides the other topic) as just because i didn't like the battle system and how the game worked in 13 (I do like the Graphics, Story and some quests. I just hate the GAME, not the story or characters.). Plus i try to fix my mistakes in another post on a subject but i feel like i may get attacked again just trying to clear up what i say.

In short. the GAMEPLAY sucked. The rest is fine (but music could of felt better.)  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff