Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Time Portal! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Celtic zombie-kitten shoudl write a story about this?
  Hey, I'd totally buy this book if I saw it at Barnes&Noble!
  I would be more interested in this story if it was in manga format.
  It would probably do better as a short story than a whole book.
  No, I don't like this story.
View Results

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:06 pm
The current year is 2055, and over half of the Earth's intelligent population is furries. There are some human towns, some furry towns, and some towns where they live together in peace.
One day, a scientific experiment gone wrong accidentally creates a portal, allowing creatures from the ice age to enter into our time. How will our people adjust to these new creatures?
Things to remember:
1. We don't want ALL modern furries. I would like to have some humans, and also some ice-age creatues (including extinct furries and possibly some primitive humans.)
2. You can use multiple characters, so that you don't have to be only a furry, or only a human, you can have one or more of each if you choose.
3. Remember that ice-age creatures are generally not going to be as intelligent as modern ones, so if you choose to make such characters talk, they would only be able to speak broken English. (unless you make it very clear to other readers that your character is a very rare case, which is allowed.)
4. Please post at least two sentences in each post.
5. I'll post my characters and then wait for at least three more people before actually starting the story.
6. The most important rule of all is to HAVE FUN! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:13 pm
Here are my main characters:

Sunshine: 17 year old female hyena
Modern furry. Lives in a human/furry co-op town called Random Springs.

Desmond: 14 year old male dire-wolf (which pretty much looks like a wolf on steroids and has been extinct for a long time)
He's one of the first furries to come through the portal from the ice age.
Fur is black with red stripes, and his eyes are brown.
Low intelligence.  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Pinoeo

4,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:39 pm
(( I'm considering joining. I may perhaps join later, should I not be too busy, as one of the furry scientists responsible for opening the portal, or somehow connected to it. Haven't decided yet. ))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:04 pm
((Oh, that would be great! I hope you decide to join. :3 ))  

Celtic zombie-kitten

litiia

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:07 pm
((may i join))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:01 pm
Hmmn...Interesting...I'll join this. Got a character for ya too
(also, have you considered the ramifications of a time portal? You'd be affecting the past.....unless we're going with the multiple timelines and not the 'time is a straight line, messing with it is bad' thing....in which case, you could kill your own grandfather and not vanish...whatever. however you want to do it is up to you)

Name: Sojef
Species: Sabre-tooth Tiger
Wieght: 150 Kilos
Hieght (at shoulder) 5' 10''
Length (Including tail) 10' 11''
Important Appearance info: Sojef is more 'Sleek' than most Sabres, and is closer to a massivly oversized leopard in body structure. He has extensive scarring on his muzzle and face that continues onto his shoulders. Fur color is a creamy yellow, and he has painted black stripes along his flanks

Background Info: Sojef was born into a Clan of Sabres known as the Blackstripes, for their habit of painting black stripes on their hides before a raid. Sojef was always the odd one out; overly thinking to the other Sabres, fully Sentient and as intelligant as a Human, he was nevertheless kept around for his skills as a planner. All this came to a end when the Blackstripes raided a human settlement. The 'Stripes thought they had lost their pursuers, but in actuality, lead the humans back to their den site. Sojef had been off hunting with a few others, and returned in time to watch his clan get slaughtered. He tried to save them, and failed, sustaining massive injuries in the progress, where he gets his scars from. As he lay dying in the remains of his Den, one of the few survivors pulled him out and got him to a healer. He recuperated over the next months, and to honour his fallen Clan, he painted the Black Stripes on himself. He wandered, Clanless, after he recovered, which is when he encountered the Portal. Natural Curiosity taking over, he entered it...

Personality: Sojef is wary of Humans, but he is willing to put aside his antipathy if neccessary. He is also withdrawn, but willing to make friends....if they prove worthy of his trust.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:06 pm
((Niice character, Laz. and Yes, Litia, I would love it if you joined. :3 ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:30 pm
name: Alra
nickname: Night watch
bio: her grandfather was one of the sientist that created the portal and accedently went in to the portal and became older than she was before she entered the portal and joined a clan called the night prowlers...As Alra grew she started with the clans protector job as she protects a small city in the mountains as the unknown creatures attack the small village...the only memorys of her past was the day they built the portal and was scared to death because she was four then as she watched them turn it on standing in the path of the portal she was sucked into the portal. that night haunts her in her dreams at night..Alra is a type that she wants to be left alone so she can get her life together but its just the other way around...Alra is a tough girl and doesnt take no as an anwser
personality: mean, smart, killer
race: wolf/furry
fur: black
eyes: icy blue
height: 5.4
weight: 120 lb
theme song: Roulette by System Of A Down  

litiia

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:01 pm
((Okay, then. If we get one more person playing we can start the plot. heart ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:33 pm
((I'm in. Any specific roll needed?))  

gamerguy121

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:55 pm
( Celtic. Isn't a direwolf a wolf on 'roids with big a** teeth?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:25 pm
((Yes, they've got huge teeth. And if you don't mind, I think we have enough ice-agers for right now. Can we have a normal furry or a human just to help get things started?))  

Celtic zombie-kitten

gamerguy121

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:13 pm
Name: Jeff Malone
Nickname: N/A
Bio: Run-of-the-mill college sophemore. Member of NRA, avid gamer.
Personality: Down to Earth, kind, overall 'College Vibe'
Race: Fox/Furry
Fur: Orange, black and white markings
Eyes: Emerald green
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 190lbs  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:07 am
((Okay, so we've got all our character bios. Unfortunately... I have to suddenly go somewhere and probably won't be back until Saturday. sad You guys can go on without me, though, and I'll just jump back in and rejoin you then.))  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:53 am
(ummmmm.....great way to leave us all hanging. As the creator, 'tis up to YOU to begin the RP. I would if I knew enough about the ideas and such behind this tuff, but I don't. And do you mean the saturday coming up? yikes.....)  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff