Reply 'Tendo Cult~
LoZ: OoT 3DS? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ecopper12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:46 pm
I was fumbling around with my hotmail inbox when I stumbled across an overlooked IGN email. Not sure of you guys have seen this yet, so I'll post it.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

I would like to see what they do with this, as it seems like the game needs a bit of a new look. I love it the way it is, but I think it's still a great idea.

What do you think?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:45 pm
gonk  

Allegro

ecopper12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:08 pm
Allegro
gonk

I honestly have little worries about this. I don't think they will alter it beyond recognition. It was one of their best games.

Even Nintendo isn't that stupid.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:16 pm
I'd like to see a little bit of change from the original, but not too much.

But if Nintendo wants to have this game give the same "wow" factor it had the first time, they're going to have to do something really cool. It might just be the use of 3D in the game, who knows?  

Orphie

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:25 pm
Not sure how many Nintendo fans don't know about this.

I'm leaning on the side of them changing the game up. Keep the core of the game intact, but throw in a bunch of new additions. I'm sure we've all played the game to death. Do we really need to buy another addition? I want to go through the game looking for all of the new features and elements, like I'm playing it for the first time.

Not that it matters since I already decided I'm buying it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:34 pm
ecopper12
Allegro
gonk

I honestly have little worries about this. I don't think they will alter it beyond recognition. It was one of their best games.

You misinterpreted that smiley.  

Allegro

ecopper12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:45 pm
Allegro
ecopper12
Allegro
gonk

Was it aimed at my stupidity for posting this? That's the only other reason I can think of.

As Trenn said, who hasn't heard about it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:50 pm
ecopper12
Allegro
ecopper12
Allegro
gonk

Was it aimed at my stupidity for posting this? That's the only other reason I can think of.

I think he meant it like a squeal of some sort.  

MaverickDrifter

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:22 pm
digi734
ecopper12
Allegro
ecopper12
Allegro
gonk

Are you sure about that? Allegro doesn't really seem like the squealing type to me. :/
Maybe Allegro saw a ghost. There's no way to really tell what he meant by that smiley.
Whatever we do, let's not ask him directly what he meant by it, and just keep guessing at it instead.
Perhaps he's choking? Allegro, did your current muffin review take a turn for the worse?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:31 pm
I don't just want improved graphics.

I want them to add new content. The enhancements in gameplay and the story are what made Ocarina of Time legendary. Keep that intact while making additional content and improved graphics and we're golden.  

Sir Codin

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:33 pm
Some new content would be nice. I don't want the game to be unrecognizable, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:50 pm
Hobo Scruffy
digi734
ecopper12
Allegro
ecopper12
Allegro
gonk

Are you sure about that? Allegro doesn't really seem like the squealing type to me. :/
Maybe Allegro saw a ghost. There's no way to really tell what he meant by that smiley.
Whatever we do, let's not ask him directly what he meant by it, and just keep guessing at it instead.
Perhaps he's choking? Allegro, did your current muffin review take a turn for the worse?
Coming. He's ******** ORGASMING.

Jesus, you guys are slow.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:11 pm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:37 am
Hope there'll be more side-quests and possibly some extensions to the map? I loved the "open world" feel when I entered Hyrule Field for the first time.

If it's just a direct port, then it'll be identical to all those "high resolution texture mods"... (If you don't know what I'm talking about, please search "Djipi Cel Hi Res Texture Zelda" on YouTube)  

Michi is a cat

Kolexzik

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:23 am
I'd like to see the original game updated with new graphics/sounds, but I'd also like maybe one or two new additional dungeons.

I'd also like to see MM released for 3DS.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff