Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Nya's home Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:06 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kokushibyou, Katsunya_________________________

User Image

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:34 pm
heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kokushibyou, Katsunya________________

Nya rushed into her house as soon as she unlocked it. Tears were running down her face now that she was in the comfort of her own house and allowed to show emotion. Back against the door, she slid down it to the floor, then curled up her legs to her body.
'No wonder why they never let me go to school before... They were protecting me...' Nya thought, thinking of her dead grandparents.

_____________________Character Card_____

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:03 pm
Kale stood outside the property and sat cross-legged on the ground. I dont know... Inzanagi... She wouldn't want to see me. Kale... She is conflicted, she hasn't dealt with a boy like you, she has always dealt with a normal boy. the snobby type, how you acted when you first met her. She doesnt know how to deal with you. You need to show her that she doesn't have to deal with you. That your presence is assuring... She has to start to trust you. Inzanagi said. Kale stood and walked forwards and waited, hesitantly. He breathed deeply and knocked on the door lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Startled, Nya jumped up onto her feet and looked at her door. Wiping her tears away, Nya pretended to have a blank face as she stepped towards it.
"Hai? How may I-" When Nya opened the door and saw Kale, surprise spread over her face, then anger.
"How DARE you come here?!" she yelled, then slammed the door and locked it, stomping away from the door.

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:17 pm
Kale Made some handsigns. "Ni." He said as part of his hand started on fire. He melted the tumblers on the door, and pushed the lock back, opening the door. He stepped inside and kneeled. Too strong Kale... Your Used to being spoiled. this is the Real world... She wont be able to stand you... your wearing your recovery VERY thin. Kale looked up to Nya. "Nya-Chan."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nya looked behind her and saw that Kale had broken into her house. Feared claimed her face for a second but she turned back around and ran into another room; her weapons room. Taking out some shuriken, Nya prepared herself.
"I said go away!" she screamed out to him.

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:28 pm
"Nya..." He said lightly. "Listen to me. I only want to be with you." He said, looking down, ashamed of himself obviously. Kale was hurting on the inside, he almost wasn't able to live with his sorrow. "I hurt Two friends. And I just want to protect you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

"If you want to protect me then go away and wait till I come to you! Geez!" Nya put away her shuriken and peeked out of her weapons room.

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:35 pm
"You dont understand... I want to be with you... Forever. You make my heart flutter when Im around you, emotions compile up and I... I can't leave you alone." He said, finally starting to cry.

((This may be my last post... Probably all weekend. My dad is an a*****e.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nya shook her head as she approached Kale.
"Kale-san, I'm sorry. I don't have the same feelings for you. Doesn't mean nothing can't happen later on but right now, just please let me deal with things on my own, alright? There has been too much that happened in a day and I really need to rest and take this all in slowly... So please, just leave, alright?" she said softly, leading Kale out.
"I'll see you later, alright? And you're paying for my broken door..." she said playfully nudging his arm as she lead him out.

_____________________Character Card_____(( That sucks. Well then I hope you don't mind me puppeting Kale out of my house so I can rp later. xD;;;; ))

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:23 pm
After a while, Sedra had found enough leads from others that it pointed him here. He walked towards the door, and noticed that the lock had been melted away, obviously with a Katon jutsu. 'Something is amiss.' He thought to himself, putting his hand on his Katana and had it partly unsheathed. He gently pushed on the door and it moved from his path. 'Oh yeah, something is wrong.' He knocked on an inside wall and called out. "Hello? Miss, are you here?" He exclaimed through the building, in an attempt to draw someone out. As he did this however, he pulled the hood of his cape up over his head, leaving only his eyes to show. The rest of his body was draped in a slightly varied black that made him easily blend into the shadows. He waited by the entrance to see who would come.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nya was just about to go upstairs when she heard someone calling through her house. Grabbing a katana from a shelf, she kept her back to the wall.
"Who's there?" she called back, her senses going alert.

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:35 pm
"My name is Sedra, of the Hyuuga clan, what is yours?" He asked as he heard the sliding of metal against a sheath as it exited. 'They have a weapon. Question is, is it to kill me, or to defend themselves?' He wondered, as he activated his Byakugan. He watched her descend the stairs, but would wait until she was closer to figure out if she was the girl at the hot springs.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff