Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
In the water Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:33 pm
Just as the title implies.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:42 pm
User Image
Prince Akio~Heir to the Thrown

Akio sighed softly, turning to his new companions. "Since I don't really know you two that well, why don't you tell me a little about yourselves."  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:03 pm
User Image
The "Junsai Honoo" Bender
Alexindera "Alex" Seraphinus

"I guess I'll start, since you already know a bit about me..." Alex said, smiling, "Well, as you know, I did live in the Fire Lord's Palace once. I was born and raised there, for my parents were servants to the royal family. Then the king sent me to be trained to be a soldier when I was merely six after witnessing me firebending for the first time. He had been awed that I could automatically bend blue fire at such a young age and wanted to put me to good use. He was the one who coined me the "Pure Flame Bender"... I kept training for several years, completely hating it. Then, I met Aedre, and he taught me to bend fire like water, and I actually started to enjoy bending. After a few years, we escaped together to his home at the North Water Tribe."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:16 pm
User Image
The Prodigal Waterbender
Aedre "Aer/Stream" Cheveyo

"My turn, I guess. Well, I was raised to be a 'prodigal bender' of sorts. My parents discovered I had bending abilities because I started playing outside the village, by streaming the snow, when I was only two. They sent me to start training, which I hated at first, like Alex, until I learned that the next Avatar would come from the Water Tribes, as per the Avatar Cycle. With that to fuel me, I trained day and night non-stop until, by the time I was eight, I completely mastered waterbending and its counterpart, snowbending. When I turned nine, I became bored with life and set out to explore the world on my own but, before I even reached the abandoned Northern Air Temple, I was kidnapped by the Fire Nation. They took me in, but, before I got there, I found Sokka's lost sword, hiding it under my clothes. On my fourth night, I met Alex and I began training her in both her own element of fire and a little waterbending. As she said, we escaped the Fire Nation a few years ago and have lived at my home of the Northern Water Tribe since."
((Sorry, I'd been working on it. It's a bit hard to post because my parents are repainting the house and I have to move a lot. X.X))

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:19 pm
((lol its okay and now i wanna do background info on Akio cause i'm awesome xD))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:20 pm
((Haha, be my guest.))  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:25 pm
User Image

Akio nodded, "I'm not surprised you two ran away. Trust me- I've thought of it multiple times." He laughed, leaning against the railing. "Interesting stories...well since you told me that- I'll give you my background. As you know, I'm the first born son of the Fire Lord. Due to that fact- I'm heir to the thrown...which I'm not looking forward to. I mastered firebending at the age of 10 and became the best firebender in the Fire Nation at 14. I disagreed with my father's plan from the start. Having all the nations under the fire nation would only lead to war and ultimately- deaths of hundreds of soldiers and innocents. Last year, I started holding secret meetings with other benders to try and get information on the Avatar and help anyway I possibly could. An assassin and friend of mine, Volke, has recently betrayed me and informed my father about how I wasn't loyal to him and that is why I might be assassinated for being a threat to the Fire Nation and a traitor. "

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:30 pm
User Image
The "Junsai Honoo" Bender
Alexindera "Alex" Seraphinus

"Ah, so that's what you and that guy, Volke, were speaking about. I thought something had gone horribly wrong when I saw your rage." She looked out towards the Northern Water Tribe, vanishing slowly into the horizon.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:34 pm
User Image

"Sadly, yes." Akio sighed, seeing the tribe disappear. "It wasn't what I was expecting at the moment actually."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:01 pm
User Image
The Prodigal Waterbender
Aedre "Aer/Stream" Cheveyo

"Ahh, well. What can you do about it? What's happened happened. All we can do is move on," Aedre sighs, looking with them. "... Gotta love the beautiful sea," he muttered to himself.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:05 pm
User Image

"Exactly." Akio sat down on the railing and sighed, "You two can do what you wish until we get to Ba Sing Se." He said, looking out over the waters.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:12 pm
"Alright," Aedre promptly said, walking towards the front of the boat, then leaning over the rails of the boat's bow. He admired the calm sea and started to see the very tips of land ahead.

Alex walked about a bit, thinking of all three's pasts, piecing them together to see how they fit. Suddenly, her mind lingered to the Fire Princess, and she started thinking about her. 'You know, she acts quite a bit differently now,' she thought to herself.

She walked over to Akio and quietly asked, "You know, I was wondering, what happened at the Palace when I left, besides the panic about my disappearance? It seemed to me that the princess acts differently now then when I last remember seeing her..."  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:16 pm
User Image

"She was banished from the Palace by my father not long ago." Akio said, still looking out over the water. "After you and Aedre left, my father started hiring any soldier willing to fight to create one of the largest armies the Fire Nation ever had."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:22 pm
((ugh brb shower))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Water Tribe

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash