Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Velox Verbera Sokuryoko's Burial Grounds Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:20 pm
This funeral takes place just outside of Veloxs Tree house. Due to the fact that Hiro is the guy putting this all together, expect the most flashy funeral ever. cool Dozens of flowers surround the grave, The tombstone (The biggest amount of Marble that Hiro could find) stated:
Here lies Velox
Faithful Husband, Loyal Densetsu, and Amazing Shinobi.

The last thing to be destroyed is death.

The arch way that hung over the grave had a sign that dangled in the wind.

An angel without wings told me, he had lost the map to get home. Powerless, I took a paintbrush and poured water onto the dried paint. Even if these eyes lose their light, I'll still draw. Even if these hands lose their strength, I'll still draw. A color that wraps everything together, a prayer that puts all of my wishes together.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:26 pm
Shane arrived at the burial grounds. He stared at the tombstone, and the words, ''Faithful husband,'' struck him. ''Yes... he was faithful, but... I wasn't...'' He thought to himself, and frowned. He then kneeled down, and placed a gold locket on the tombstone. ''I'd been meaning to give this to you. Take care of it for me, my love.'' He said, sadly smiling, before closing his eyes, and silently praying. ''Praying. I can't believe I'm resorting to that...'' He thought to himself, but continued to pray.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:43 pm
Ryoko walked into the burial grounds, his face emotionless. He saw Shane, and moved over to him. In truth, Shane was the only reason he came. Ryoko crouched down next to the boy. It looked as if the other was praying, so he remained quiet. He himself stopped believing in a god a long time ago, but he knew others had their own beliefs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:47 pm
Shane opened his eyes, and looked over at Ryoko, ''Oh... uh.. you saw me doing that? I.. I am just hoping he finds peace. If there is a god out there, I don't believe he could abandon Velox like this. Or, I hope not, at least...'' He said, and frowned. ''Why are you here, Ryoko?'' He asked, with a slightly saddened expression. It hurt to see Ryoko. He was someone he cheated on Velox with. To have them two in the presence of eachother even near Velox's grave just felt horrible to Shane.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:49 pm
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought......
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan walked toward the gravestone, his still teal eyes began to shake as they continued to stare at his friend's grave. Ryugan was in his most formal attire..his Self made Sanin Armor. Ryugan walked toward the gravestone slowly, he knelt down..sighed once and left a bundle of white roses in front of the marble stone. " I'll be back......I'll let everyone say what is needed to be said...and I'll come then..." Ryugan pushed his left hand off the ground, making it so he stood up in an upright position. "...Hmph...And then there were Three...." Ryugan looked at Shane..his eyes cold..Ryugan had an urge to attack him but, that was either the old him..or the evil manifested within. Instead Ryugan gave a slight smirk and patted him on the back. " Velox was a good man..You two were lucky to have found each other...." With those words said Ryugan walked off into the mist.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:53 pm
[[Eh? Why would he have an urge to attack me? D:]]

Shane smiled a little at this, ''We were... we really were..'' He said, and then looked down at his tombstone one last time, smiling. He kept his gaze on the grave, ''It is time to start my new life.'' He said, silently, and coldly.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:57 pm
((Emotional distress...It's the only way he knows how to vent..He just refuses to cry...lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:58 pm
[[My RPC has been a cry baby recently. But that'll change soon enough. He'll just become a maniac, sometime soon.]]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:00 pm
Ryoko sighed. "I am here because you are here, and you are sad." He then looked at the boy. "And just how do you propose to do that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:02 pm
Shane smirked, and whispered, ''Well, first, I have to get rid of my old one. And second, I have to make sure Velox isn't lonely in his grave. I'll need to get him some friends, of course.'' He said this silently enough, so that only He and Ryoko could hear.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:09 pm
Ryoko was shocked, but nothing on his face showed it. "No. You won't." He saw this boy going down the same path he had, and he'd stop it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:11 pm
Shane sighed, ''Don't you see? Everyone who I have ever loved has died. And this is the only time it was my fault indirectly. Everyone who knows me is destined to die eventually, so I may as well spare them the wait. And I need your help.'' He said, coldly.

[[No, He's not going to go on a mad killing spree and kill everyone he knows.]]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:14 pm
((Have fun trying to kill me.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:15 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
((Have fun trying to kill me.))

[[LOL. I'm not going to try and kill you. The only people I'll even have a chance at are Gennin/Chuunin.]]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:09 pm
Shane sighed. ''Fine. Ignore me.'' He said, angrily, at Ryoko. ''I'll see you again, Velox.'' He said, smiling at the tombstone, before walking away, headed to Kumo.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff