Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaichou wa Maid Sama!

Back to Guilds

Maid Sama!, known in Japan as Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (会長はメイド様!, lit. The Student Council President is a Maid!?), is a shōjo manga series a... 

Tags: kaichou wa maid sama, shoujo, usui and misaki, Manga, Anime 

Reply The Kwms Forum
WELCOME MEMBERS! AND KWMS FANS! introduce yersfl! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you -♡
Happy : D
92%
 92%  [ 73 ]
Sad :<
7%
 7%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 79

Nee chul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:05 am

hello how 'bout introduce yourself? and who's your fav. in maid-sama! and lets' chat!

i'll introduce myself:
hey my name is Addie!,
I Live in the Philippines, I love eating marshmallows, chocolates. i Hate cockroaches! >< super! xDD, i speak in tagalog, english, japanese, and korean[ basics only xD] Im a jolly person so feel free to talk to me!. my Fav in maid-sama is usui, i love his personality and how she always annoy misaki-chan >.<. ok thats me ^^.

User Image User Image

PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGGY PLEASE : D

User Image

Proud member of the KWMS Guild! ♥
Click to join!~

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=298263&_gaia_t_=1272][img]http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz272/iAddie-Sama/KWMS.jpg[/img][/url]

[size=8] Proud member of the KWMS Guild! ♥
Click to join!~
[/size]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:23 am
Um.... I'm Sara, and my favorite character is Misaki, I just love how dumb she can be at times XD  

Cute Kitten219

Makaaa-chan
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:37 am
Like the captain says, Welcome KWMS FANS smile You can call me Maka smile nice to meet you, I'm your Vice Captain btw XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:20 am
Hello everyone, my name is UsuixAyuzawa. I'm 13 years old. My hobbies are drawing, play basketball, badminton, tennis and of course watch anime or read manga. My favorite character is Usui Takumi because he is smart, knows how to play all kind of sports, cares about other people feelings and loyal. Everyone, YOU ARE VERY WELCOME IN KWMS!  

FTG Erza Scarlet

3,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXHeart_GraceXx

Savage Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:26 am
KONICHIWA~~~~!!!!! My name's Heart Grace. Call me Tri or Hikaru. I LOVE Maid-sama~~~!!! IS AN AMAZING SHOW~~~!!!! As for my fav character, is Usui and Misaki........Well, hobbies and other I won't tell....hehe~~~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:46 am
Hi, my name is Alice, you can call me ali if you want. I love maid-sama, and i don't know who is my favorite character because i love them all!!!! They are really funny. I hope that everyone in this guild have fun!!!!! whee  

Xx_alice 2407_xX

Spade414

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:10 pm
Hi!! My name is Emily, i am 14 and i basically love anything!! except bugs xp . My favorite character is Ayuzawa Misaki because i love her blushing fits redface also she is strong and in control! As well as taking care of her family, and school.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:54 am
Heya! I''m Helen from Singapore and i absolutely LOVE Kaichou Wa Maid Sama! I like Misaki becos she is cool and nice when treating girls. And Usui is also 1 of my favorites becos he is so mysteries and i really wish that there is someone like him for me. So cool! biggrin  

Akiko_Loves_the_sky

2,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

cherrygirl9

1,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:22 am
hello their my name is johnikka and i am here to greet you so i hope we can be friends here on kaichou wa maid.my user name is cherrygirl9 but you can call me mikka my nickname heart biggrin heart biggrin heart biggrin heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:17 pm
Hi, I´m Zurinsel 13 and I´m 15 years old. I love Maid Sama^^
Usui-kuns comments are great and the story is hilarious. 3nodding  

Zurinsel13

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xBunnyChiffon

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:01 pm
Hellooo, my name is Nina Nguyen ~ I'm Vietnamese, and I live in California. My favorite character is Usui! He's hot, good at sports, smart, and good at baking/cooking. Misaki, the 3 idiots, Yukiura, and Sakura are also great. I'm obsessed with anime and manga (mostly Shoujo). Maid-sama is one of the few animes/mangas where I love everything about it!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:56 pm
Hiya, I'm Emi.
I happen to luff Usui to death, he's amazing. ;D
And the romance makes me giggle horribly. Yaaaaay~
4laugh  

Batsu Nanda

T a e P a n d o

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:48 pm
Hello! My name is Melanie or you can call me by my username Taepando biggrin
My favourite character in KWMS is Usui since he's so cute!
It's nice to meet you all n_n  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:54 am
Hi I"m Bang-Kun aka Bang or Timothy.
I'm Vietnamese currently in MD.
My favorite character is Shintani Hinata and Aoi.
Why? I don't know, their personality traits remind me of me.
BTW Atria du Ciel:: I see lyrics from SHINee's song Lucifer on your siggy....

Bang-Kun

The Kwms Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces