Oh boy, this is hillarious! (Babelfish fun) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:51 am
Original English Text:
I just found this website which translates English into loads of other languages using Babelfish and then translates them back, which I why I am talking weirdly now. Hehehe.

Translated to Portuguese:
Eu encontrei igualmente este Web site, do que o inglês na carga de outras línguas que empreg Babelfish tem traduzir então e traduzir parcialmente o posterior, o I, porque raramente agora eu falo. Hehehe.

Translated back to English:
I found this Web site equally, of what the English in the load of other languages that empreg Babelfish has to translate then and to translate the posterior one partially, the I, because rare now I falo. Hehehe.

http://tashian.com/multibabel/

Try and guess what these were originally:
Its matrix is a p***s.
Their mother is completely small boy. I have finished. Tea of the drink.
Load that we behind can repair to our differences. For science. monster.
Sand been income-producing with the melted injector, but you are a good CENTRAL LINE of sluggish ROTATION!
I' m. to chew to the rubber of the types and to give here to a stage of the donkey and the I' m. everything of the rubber.
Master the turtles.
Continuous series disturbed you who will be expected!
Gradice Barke a dog!
They are kissed!
Press it to the point of your donkey!
Wave! adoration of Nintendo!
Everything you is groups
And maintaining for a song!
The chocolate rains some leftovers that the essiccamento of died and to another sensitivity of the chocolate it rains of been pain born child, before the sin of Pluie of the video of the chocolate the books of school can' T is still pioggie of the chocolate, here, at what the suggested arrests to surprise to it where one is disappeared the Pluie of the chocolate of stretchings of Construisez and as pioggie dry of the Changent of the plant that of the chocolate the camera protects and that it sees the exterior, the luminous hand of Pluie of the chocolate of Prévision, to fall the Pluie yesterday of the chocolate of Seulement in the passed one is, of what this chocolate a Pluie raised its rain of the chocolate of the kinetic one of the guarantee of the proximity, for happy that we ' make; livin in the homosexual a chocolate that a rain provoked me on, the end to cross the road, of what to another rain of the chocolate of the day you stimulated, around its title of the other rain of the method (choir) of the history of the chocolate in the posterior subdivision of of its rain of the chocolate of the veins that empreg the case the intrados fastly for still turning  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:18 am
Oh, and this:

Original English Text:
Gay

Translated to Italian:
Allegro

Allegro

Allegro

Allegro

Translated to Spanish:
Allegro

Allegro  

Super Cheesio

Allegro

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:23 am
MY SECRET IS OUT  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:28 am
Allegro
MY SECRET IS OUT
Don't worry Allegro, we all understand.
Pfftahahaha Allegro is gay guys!  

Super Cheesio

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:33 am
Original English Text:
Why hello there Cheese, I must say that this website is full of enjoyment and f*****t a** s**t ******** SHITTING d**k NIPPLES

Translated to French:
Pourquoi bonjour là le fromage, je doit indiquer que ce site Web est plein du plaisir et des MAMELONS de CHIER d**k de BAISE de MERDE d'ÂNE de FAGOT

Why hello there the cheese, I must indicate that this web site is full with the pleasure and the NIPPLES TO s**t d**k of KISSES s**t of a** of f*****t

Translated to German:
Warum hallo dort der Käse, ich anzeigen muss, dass diese Website mit dem Vergnügen und den NIPPELN, ZU SCHEISSEN d**k von KUSS-SCHEISSE DES ESELS DES BÜNDELS voll ist

Why hello must display there the cheese, I that this website with the pleasure and the NIPPLES, TO SHITTING is full THICK from KISS s**t of the DONKEY of the BUNDLE

Translated to Italian:
Perché ciao deve video là il formaggio, I che questo Web site con il piacere ed i CAPEZZOLI, A CACARE è in pieno SPESSO dalla MERDA di BACIO dell'ASINO del GRUPPO

Because hello the cheese must to video here, that this Web site with the pleasure and the TITS, TO s**t is in full load OFTEN from the s**t of KISS of the a** of the GROUP

Porque olá! o queijo deve ao vídeo aqui, esse este Web site com o prazer e os MELHARUCOS, CAGAR está na carga máxima FREQUENTEMENTE da MERDA do BEIJO do BURRO do GRUPO

Because olá! the cheese must here to the video, this Web site with the pleasure and the BEE-EATERS, CAGAR is in the maximum load FREQUENTLY of the EXCREMENT of the KISS of the DONKEY of the GROUP

Translated to Spanish:
¡Porque olá! el queso debe aquí al vídeo, este Web site con el placer y los ABEJA-COMEDORES, CAGAR están en la carga máxima CON FRECUENCIA del EXCREMENTO del BESO del BURRO del GRUPO

Because wave! the cheese must to the video here, this Web site with the pleasure and the ABEJA-COMEDORES, CAGAR are in the fully factored load Frequently of the EXCREMENT of the KISS of the DONKEY of the GROUP  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:38 am
ABEJA-COMEDORES  

Super Cheesio

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:40 am
I didn't know that Bee-Eater was a synonym for f*****t. I shall call everyone that from now on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:46 am
l-Kathulu-l
I didn't know that Bee-Eater was a synonym for f*****t. I shall call everyone that from now on.
It closes the group  

Super Cheesio

Allegro

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:08 am
Super Cheesio
Allegro
MY SECRET IS OUT
i might be gay but at least i'm not too big of a f*****t to make a move on my "crush"

Anyways, anybody with a cursory knowledge of music would have known that already, Allegro being a gay, lighthearted, upbeat tempo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:22 am
Allegro
Super Cheesio
Allegro
MY SECRET IS OUT
i might be gay but at least i'm not too big of a f*****t to make a move on my "crush"

Anyways, anybody with a cursory knowledge of music would have known that already, Allegro being a gay, lighthearted, upbeat tempo.
ZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Also:

Original English Text:
It is funny because I said p***s.

Translated to French:
Il est drôle parce que j'ai dit le pénis.

It is funny because I said the p***s.

Translated to German:
Es ist lustig, weil ich die p***s sagte.

It is merry, because I said the p***s.

Translated to Italian:
È allegro, perché ho detto il pene.

It is allegro, because I have said the p***s.

É allegro, porque eu disse o pénis.

He is allegro, because I said the p***s.

Translated to Spanish:
Él es allegro, porque dije el pene.

It is allegro, because I said the p***s.

p***s must love you Allegro  

MaverickDrifter

Allegro

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:32 am
Yes

because i pimp out teenage runaways  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:36 am
Allegro
I knew that, but i still found it amusing that gay translated as Allegro.  

Super Cheesio

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:36 am
Allegro
Yes

because i pimp out teenage runaways
you're a saint, man.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:33 pm
I LOVE BABELFISH TOO

This was triumph. I' m making notices here to it: HUGE SUCCESS. It' s hard you overstate my satisfaction. Aperture Science We of what we must because we can. Good will be the of all of US. Except the ones who ploughs dead. But there' s in the sense crying to over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. And the Science gets done. And you make neat gun. People will be the who ploughs still alive. I' m not even angry. I' m being only sincere right now. Even though you broke my heart. And killed me. And tore me you pieces. And threw every piece into fire. They burned it hurt because I was happy will only be you! Now these points of dates make beautiful line. And we' reverse speed out of beta. We' reverse speed releasing on teams. Only I' m GLaD. I got burned. Think of all the things we learned people will be the who ploughs still alive. Go ahead and leave me. I think I to prefer you stay inside. Maybe you' ll find someone else you help you. Maybe Black Table THAT WAS THE JOKE. HAHA. FAT POSSIBILITY. Anyway, this cake is great. It' s alone delicious and moist. Look at me still talking when there' s Science you of. When I look out there, it makes me GLaD I' m not you. I' ve experiments you run. There is research you be done. On the people who ploughs still alive. And believe me I am still alive. I' m doing Science and I' m still alive. I feel FANTASTIC and I' m still alive. While you' reverse speed dying I' ll be still alive. And when you' reverse speed dead I will be still alive. STILL ALIVE  

Thanatoast Crunch

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:38 pm
FAT POSSIBILITY
Oh, man XD
While you REVERSE SPEED DYING
REVERSE SPEED DEAD.  
Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff