Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Anti-emo quotes Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emos
  ******** 'em!
  I am one!! (If you answer this, go die)
View Results

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:01 pm
Post 'em here. ;D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:38 am
i dont get it. sweatdrop  

Torio lll

Militant Tactician

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:43 am
So what you're saying is that people have no right to think differently than you? Oh, you're brilliant. We should all bow down and worship you now, because clearly you are right about all things, oh mighty lord. Please, share your wisdom with all of us.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:19 am
I thenext IGerardWay
So what you're saying is that people have no right to think differently than you? Oh, you're brilliant. We should all bow down and worship you now, because clearly you are right about all things, oh mighty lord. Please, share your wisdom with all of us.

Pfft, you're pathetic. There is no such thing as "EMO KIDS". Emo is a music genre. And, it's perfectly fine to think differently. EVERYONE ******** thinks differently than the next person. But, to go around labeling yourself, and then ACTING depressed, and thinking having serious mental problems like depression and cutting is "cool"? No. People who do that need to die. So, if you do that, go ******** yourself, cut your wrists and jump off a bridge.  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:21 am
Dark_Sasuke00
i dont get it. sweatdrop

It's quite simple. The little pissy whiny bitches got a thread for "emo quotes and sayings", so here's a thread of anti-emo quotes and sayings for those of us in the guild who actually have a brain.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:30 am
And when I say "anti-EMO", the "emo" I'm talking about is the ******** who label themselves, make up fake problems, think it's okay to PRETEND they're depressed, think cutting makes them cool, and hate anything that's "not emo". Those ******** NOT talking about people who dress weird. Cause, I dress weird. Anyone would see me walking down the street they'd go ahead and ******** label me as emo. Gross.

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:06 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
I thenext IGerardWay

Pfft, you're pathetic. There is no such thing as "EMO KIDS". Emo is a music genre. And, it's perfectly fine to think differently. EVERYONE ******** thinks differently than the next person. But, to go around labeling yourself, and then ACTING depressed, and thinking having serious mental problems like depression and cutting is "cool"? No. People who do that need to die. So, if you do that, go ******** yourself, cut your wrists and jump off a bridge.

Said the one who is so wimpy, he cant even keep his head. Seriously. By the way, a word can have mroe that one meaning. On would think that one such as yourself would realize this. If a person wants to labet themself, I say go for it. If you have a problem with it, then don't do it. But let each person be who they want to be. No need to be hateful about it. And I really want to know who gave you the power to decide who has the right to live or die. You say you don't like people who act like they're better than others, and yet you make a hypocrite of yourself. That is pathetic.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:13 pm
I thenext IGerardWay
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
I thenext IGerardWay

Said the one who is so wimpy, he cant even keep his head. Seriously. By the way, a word can have mroe that one meaning. On would think that one such as yourself would realize this. If a person wants to labet themself, I say go for it. If you have a problem with it, then don't do it. But let each person be who they want to be. No need to be hateful about it. And I really want to know who gave you the power to decide who has the right to live or die. You say you don't like people who act like they're better than others, and yet you make a hypocrite of yourself. That is pathetic.

Ha! Right, cause I am SO going around telling people they are worthless scum and I am the king of all righteousness.
I was once like you and all the other pathetic pussies in this guild. I once thought labeling yourself was cool. I once thought this so called "emo" label was cool. I grew up. You will one day too, and you will look back on this time in your life and realize how stupid you are being.  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:29 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
I thenext IGerardWay
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
I thenext IGerardWay

Ha! Right, cause I am SO going around telling people they are worthless scum and I am the king of all righteousness.
I was once like you and all the other pathetic pussies in this guild. I once thought labeling yourself was cool. I once thought this so called "emo" label was cool. I grew up. You will one day too, and you will look back on this time in your life and realize how stupid you are being.

Actually, yes you are. You just said that all kids who label themselves as 'Emo' need to go die. I think that's a bit worse than calling them scum. And like I said, if you don't like it, don't do it. But unless you can deal with people criticizing your life, don't go around criticizing others. You say you've grown up, yet you're acting like a little boy. And if don't like the guild, don't bother with it. Honestly, do you get some sort of sick pleasure in telling people they have no right to live? You disturb me. I want to know what would happen if what you've said actually caused someone to commit suicide. Someone died, because of you, and the fact that you apperantly have the right to judge death on someone for a lifestyle choice. You are some sort of Neo-Nazi, aren't you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:00 pm
I thenext IGerardWay
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
I thenext IGerardWay
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
I thenext IGerardWay

Actually, yes you are. You just said that all kids who label themselves as 'Emo' need to go die. I think that's a bit worse than calling them scum. And like I said, if you don't like it, don't do it. But unless you can deal with people criticizing your life, don't go around criticizing others. You say you've grown up, yet you're acting like a little boy. And if don't like the guild, don't bother with it. Honestly, do you get some sort of sick pleasure in telling people they have no right to live? You disturb me. I want to know what would happen if what you've said actually caused someone to commit suicide. Someone died, because of you, and the fact that you apperantly have the right to judge death on someone for a lifestyle choice. You are some sort of Neo-Nazi, aren't you?

What the ********? "Lifestyle choice"? EMO is NOT a lifestyle. Get that through your skull. And, in case you didn't know, the entire crew and the guild leader of this guild, Are on the ANTI side. So, you ******** bring it upon yourself by entering a guild created by people who hate you.  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:45 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
I thenext IGerardWay
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
I thenext IGerardWay
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
I thenext IGerardWay

What the ********? "Lifestyle choice"? EMO is NOT a lifestyle. Get that through your skull. And, in case you didn't know, the entire crew and the guild leader of this guild, Are on the ANTI side. So, you ******** bring it upon yourself by entering a guild created by people who hate you.

Yes it is, if people choose to trat is as such. If you're saying it isn't, it's like saying that 'Gay' is a lifestyle choice, where others see it as a sin. SAME CONCEPT. And I'm sorry, but the logic in OWNING a guild just to hate on people because they think differently than you is totally askew. We have a right to be here too, have you even read the guild home statement? Saying you disagree with it is one thing, but telling all emo's to go die is pathetic. I've never met anyone so petty and cruel. you know what? You think hateing people because they think differently is so cool, but I disagree so GO DIE. I could say that, but then I'd put myself at the same level as you. And that would be a sad place to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:10 pm
I thenext IGerardWay
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
I thenext IGerardWay
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
I thenext IGerardWay

Yes it is, if people choose to trat is as such. If you're saying it isn't, it's like saying that 'Gay' is a lifestyle choice, where others see it as a sin. SAME CONCEPT. And I'm sorry, but the logic in OWNING a guild just to hate on people because they think differently than you is totally askew. We have a right to be here too, have you even read the guild home statement? Saying you disagree with it is one thing, but telling all emo's to go die is pathetic. I've never met anyone so petty and cruel. you know what? You think hateing people because they think differently is so cool, but I disagree so GO DIE. I could say that, but then I'd put myself at the same level as you. And that would be a sad place to be.

Hahaha, you're so ******** pathetic. None of your arguments make sense. And yes, I've read the guild's home page. BUT, I've also visited the profiles and/or have seen posts around the guild by all the crew members. Once again, they all think you little piss ants are annoying whiney little bitches who need to go jump off a bridge.
And, don't you ******** DARE bring homosexuality into this. Because, no it isn't a CHOICE at all. You think I woke up one day and said: "Hmm, I just broke up with yet another girl. I think I'm gonna be gay. I CHOOSE to be called f** wherever I go when doing absolutely NOTHING."
I'm done arguing with you. You disgust me.  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

iGrunny E M O

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:23 am
Rainbows are quite beautiful, don't you think?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:28 am
There are more colors than just black you know. surprised  

Onani Master Luna Thoth

Hygienic Humorist

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:56 am
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
And when I say "anti-EMO", the "emo" I'm talking about is the ******** who label themselves, make up fake problems, think it's okay to PRETEND they're depressed, think cutting makes them cool, and hate anything that's "not emo". Those ******** NOT talking about people who dress weird. Cause, I dress weird. Anyone would see me walking down the street they'd go ahead and ******** label me as emo. Gross.

So the quotes that were made for 7/8 of people in this shitty guild?  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games