Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaichou wa Maid Sama!

Back to Guilds

Maid Sama!, known in Japan as Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (会長はメイド様!, lit. The Student Council President is a Maid!?), is a shōjo manga series a... 

Tags: kaichou wa maid sama, shoujo, usui and misaki, Manga, Anime 

Reply The Kwms Forum
Favorite Moment...? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Do you prefer?
The Manga
18%
 18%  [ 8 ]
The Anime
27%
 27%  [ 12 ]
Both
53%
 53%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 43

Spade414

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:26 pm
I was thinking what my favorite moment was between Usui & Ayuzawa was. It have to be, when they took the compatible test at the School Festival. So tell me what's yours?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:33 pm
Obviously, when he kiss her and then he jumps off the building.

I love all their moments. They are made to be together  

Xx_alice 2407_xX

Cute Kitten219

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:36 pm
I love all their moments! They're perfect for each other!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:58 pm
When they confessed their love and they kissed.  

FTG Erza Scarlet

3,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Spade414

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:06 pm
Their funniest one i would have to say when they are behind Maid Latte and he picks up her skirt to look at the drawers, she is wearing. xd xd So funny  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:36 am
when they were doing the love game! or something like that : DD  

Nee chul

xBunnyChiffon

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:29 pm
My favorite part was in the manga, when they got to wear Romeo and Juliet costumes and then they were alone in a classroom with the view of the school festival bonfire. & then they confess to eachother and when they kiss there's fireworks! After that they walk out of the classroom, Misaki says, "Idiot Usui!" but they're holding hands <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:51 pm
i love all their moments! i liked the part when he kiss her and jumps off the building.  

Evil_Cookie_369

Xx_alice 2407_xX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:07 am
x g u m m y bear
My favorite part was in the manga, when they got to wear Romeo and Juliet costumes and then they were alone in a classroom with the view of the school festival bonfire. & then they confess to eachother and when they kiss there's fireworks! After that they walk out of the classroom, Misaki says, "Idiot Usui!" but they're holding hands <3

i LOVE that one also  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:00 pm
Xx_alice 2407_xX
x g u m m y bear

i LOVE that one also

Ahaha, it' so adorable :] Late reply o-o  

xBunnyChiffon

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Riku Hinta

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:28 pm
I love the part where Misaki is rushing through the woods while on Summer Vacation with the Maid-Latte crew at the beach and trying to give them the spa tickets before they get there and realize they don't have them when Usui comes running up behind her and scares her so much that she collapses with tears in her eyes. Usui is so shocked that all he can do is crouch down next to her and hug her while Misaki clenches at his shirt as she tries to calm down. Later on, she realizes that he's found her weakness.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:08 am
When they confessed their love and they kissed inside the classroom and then the fireworks started. heart heart heart  

candid_candice

Teketo

7,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Piecatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:40 pm
i like all moments but i was just re-watching some episodes and i like the part where usui was all like my name is Nott Usui lol
episde 19
if you go on gogoanime.com then the english ones come out every saturday  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:51 pm
Spade414
Their funniest one i would have to say when they are behind Maid Latte and he picks up her skirt to look at the drawers, she is wearing. xd xd So funny

Hahaha!!! I remember that!
My favorite would be when she's fighting guys in class, and Usui is watching her, and she's like "What are you doing here?"
and Usui has a big silence and then he's like "Bleehhhh"

Or... maybe when they all go to the beach and he's said that Misaki doesn't have a skimpy bathing suit.  

Destiny_Disney

3,950 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

parasitisms

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:57 pm
x g u m m y bear
holy crap what chapter!?!?  
The Kwms Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces