Welcome Thread! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-dipkittydumbdog-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

New here? Introduce yourself, show pictures, and say anything about yourself that you would like!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:28 pm
Name: PhiferWolf aka Phife
Eyes: Brown/Red
Hair: Black
Nationality: Vietnamese
Wolves, Lions, Tigers, Huskies, Furries/Anthroes, Writing stories, Reading, Manga, Anime, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, my Friends, Leon, video games, my family

Dislikes:I do not wish to discuss them since the langauge accompanied are not allowed and so will not be mentioned stare losers

other things in white

Fursona-a animal a person has taken form of. Anthro
-also RP character-
Fursona: Wolf(grey fur with white underbelly)
Build:toned
Eyes: Red
Hair:Black with Red tips and a small ponytail(don't mock it)
Wears Black small jackest with insignias on back and "Omega" symbols on sleeves, cover his sleeveless white hoody. Wears black steel-plated gloves with two symbols etched into it with a knife. Black baggy pants with three belts. Special shoes(kinda like those of Naruto's) with steel plates over the toes and heel.
Dislikes:-same as above-

you said "say anything about yourself that you would like" and I did ^^  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

blak flame
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:48 pm
PhiferWolf
Name: PhiferWolf aka Phife
Eyes: Brown/Red
Hair: Black
Nationality: Vietnamese
Wolves, Lions, Tigers, Huskies, Furries/Anthroes, Writing stories, Reading, Manga, Anime, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, my Friends, Leon, video games, my family

Dislikes:I do not wish to discuss them since the langauge accompanied are not allowed and so will not be mentioned stare losers

other things in white

Fursona-a animal a person has taken form of. Anthro
-also RP character-
Fursona: Wolf(grey fur with white underbelly)
Build:toned
Eyes: Red
Hair:Black with Red tips and a small ponytail(don't mock it)
Wears Black small jackest with insignias on back and "Omega" symbols on sleeves, cover his sleeveless white hoody. Wears black steel-plated gloves with two symbols etched into it with a knife. Black baggy pants with three belts. Special shoes(kinda like those of Naruto's) with steel plates over the toes and heel.
Dislikes:-same as above-

you said "say anything about yourself that you would like" and I did ^^
xd thats a pretty good intro.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:49 pm
very good intro.  

-dipkittydumbdog-
Vice Captain

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:16 pm
3nodding

tank you~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:17 pm
Woo! Erm...yeah!

Name: E.T.D.O.
Nicknames: Et, Edo
Location: Town of the Emos (actually, where I live, there are a re lot of emos)
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark, dark brown with mahogany highlights
Nationality: Korean
Hobbies: Drawing (samples in my journal. I also do commissions!), Rping, collecting breedables, blabbering about nothing in particular, eating sour stuff
Likes: Her original characters, her breedable pets (FSs are taking over! gonk ), exotic animals, my friends, her WACOM Graphire tablet, reading, cross dressing (dur, I'm a tomboy), anime, manga, Pocky, ramen, etc. Just have too many to list
Dislikes: Her brother, mangos, orange sour Altoids, watermelon flavored candy, broken stuff

IC Name (for pets and all): Etira Devon Ourellius (shortens to =GASP= Edo, hence that nickname.)
Race: Neko human
Eyes: Purple
Hair: Purple
Family: Syneis and Azryn Ourellius, Colin
(result of her and Syn...you know....), Daniel Insidious (house doctor), Vivina (adopted child from D-Corp)
Likes: Dressing and acting like a guy, caring for her children, ramen, cooking and baking, martial arts, video games.
Dislikes: girly stuff (not including Vivina, who LOVES pink, frilly things), being organized, waking up early, being bothered too much.

Um, more info in my journal? XD

E.T.D.O.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:21 pm
neko...as in cat? hehehhe twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:23 pm
yep^^; I tend to meow at random moments so my friends call me the pet cat of the group. -nods-  

E.T.D.O.

-dipkittydumbdog-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:23 pm
hey ET! glad you could come! we are still working on getting people and threads.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:30 pm
X3 -posting this again- bedtime for me...mum being all...psycho and yelling at everyone to go to bed...nai~~ -poofs-  

E.T.D.O.

JoeJoeBob

Clean Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:35 pm
Introduction:
I'm me.
End.

Edit: If anyone needs me I'll be...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:05 pm
hello ^_^

I'm Sheila, but most people on Gaia just call me SC because it's so much easier. my birthday is January 16th, very soon! I'll be 14. I'm an open bisexual; I'm single right now, by the way. I'm cmpletely in love with Jack Skellington and it would be horribly dangerous to let me in a room with someone dressed as him. I can be flirty at times... I really don't mean to but it just happens. I'm in the finals for the Spelling Bee at my school YAY! at school I can't stand being alone, but at home I'd rather be locked in my room. my favorite store at the mall is Hot Topic. my dad will not take one step inside, he just stands outside and hands me money to pay. he says he doesn't even like the SMELL of it.

my dad was in prison when I was very young but I still remember everything.. let's not get into that one though, hm? I love music. without music I wouldn't be alive. honestly. it's helped me out of a lot. if you listen carefully the songs are telling you about their personal experiences and give advice. I'm an Atheist, which means that I don't believe there is a superior being(God.) I like music like Mudvayne, Green Day, Yellowcard, Simple Plan, Dog Bone Santuary, Hawthorne Heights, MCR, Fall Out Boy, Bloodcow, Aerosmith, Alien Sex Friend, The Killers, God Charlotte, Disturbed, and Blink-182.

if you want to know anything else, please ask! ^_^  

Satanist_Child

-dipkittydumbdog-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:09 pm
E.T.D.O.
X3 -posting this again- bedtime for me...mum being all...psycho and yelling at everyone to go to bed...nai~~ -poofs-

bye! and we need to finish our RP with bleu and everyone sometime. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:24 pm
E.T.D.O.
Woo! Erm...yeah!

Name: E.T.D.O.
Nicknames: Et, Edo
Location: Town of the Emos (actually, where I live, there are a re lot of emos)
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark, dark brown with mahogany highlights
Nationality: Korean
Hobbies: Drawing (samples in my journal. I also do commissions!), Rping, collecting breedables, blabbering about nothing in particular, eating sour stuff
Likes: Her original characters, her breedable pets (FSs are taking over! gonk ), exotic animals, my friends, her WACOM Graphire tablet, reading, cross dressing (dur, I'm a tomboy), anime, manga, Pocky, ramen, etc. Just have too many to list
Dislikes: Her brother, mangos, orange sour Altoids, watermelon flavored candy, broken stuff

IC Name (for pets and all): Etira Devon Ourellius (shortens to =GASP= Edo, hence that nickname.)
Race: Neko human
Eyes: Purple
Hair: Purple
Family: Syneis and Azryn Ourellius, Colin
(result of her and Syn...you know....), Daniel Insidious (house doctor), Vivina (adopted child from D-Corp)
Likes: Dressing and acting like a guy, caring for her children, ramen, cooking and baking, martial arts, video games.
Dislikes: girly stuff (not including Vivina, who LOVES pink, frilly things), being organized, waking up early, being bothered too much.

Um, more info in my journal? XD
eek wow. ok we need a more official intro thread... *runs off to work on stuff*  

blak flame
Captain

Itchigotchi

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:14 pm
Name: Itchigotchi (call me Itchi)
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Skin: pale with freckly knees

I like to roleplay.And swim, and read(but not too long msgs please!!). I'm up for anything. Except licking shoes..........no.... I don't like that.......  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff