Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Would anyone be interested? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Pen!s

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:27 pm
In playing in a small tourny. I am considering setting up a tournament for the XBL users of the thread. Would be FFA and I wouldn't be playing in it. Cost would be like 10k or something and the grand prize would be what ever was paid in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:20 pm
sounds sexy lol  

xXskatementalXx

-Deadman- Snow Owl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:54 pm
If its Hardcore FFA then yeah :p but either way I'll join it  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:00 pm
Two so far? I'm looking for eight, remember this is FFA so anyone can win. Doesn't matter your skill level, I will prolly throw in 20-30k of my own gold if it becomes a little bit more popular.

Edit: I will be pming all of the people who posted in the xbl gamer tag thread to see if they will be interested.  

A Pen!s

gorath64

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:40 pm
I will be down to do this, hell yeah I'm looking forward to this. You just need to make sure we have some good rules man. If you need help on rules just let me know and I can help you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:42 pm
I would but unfortunately my CoD:MW2 doesn't work anymore and I don't really play my Xbox 360 anymore since I am always on my computer.  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

A Pen!s

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:51 pm
gorath64
I will be down to do this, hell yeah I'm looking forward to this. You just need to make sure we have some good rules man. If you need help on rules just let me know and I can help you.
I got rules no worries. smile So far three, if you know other people on gaia who play mw2 tell them about this please.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:41 pm
I want in. But when is this?  

II Chum Bucket II

A Pen!s

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:58 pm
I Fur Elise I
Haven't decided yet maybe next saturday just depends on when people respond to this thread. I'd like people to post a day that they would be availble and a time period. Eastern time please that way I don't get confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:26 pm
A Pen!s
I Fur Elise I
Haven't decided yet maybe next saturday just depends on when people respond to this thread. I'd like people to post a day that they would be availble and a time period. Eastern time please that way I don't get confused.
would you mind PMing me the rules if thats ok. and I'm not good with time zone but I live in mountain time so what is the time difference if anyone can tell me.  

gorath64

j8ysen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:58 am
Sounds interesting. I'll try to make it, but I'll need a date and time first.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:20 am
gorath64
A Pen!s
I Fur Elise I
would you mind PMing me the rules if thats ok. and I'm not good with time zone but I live in mountain time so what is the time difference if anyone can tell me.

bro, me and you are two hours behind him. so if its 10 am there, its 8 am here :p

and i can try to be on saturday, but i am not sure i can PM you to let you know  

-Deadman- Snow Owl

Treythebest_11

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:52 am
I'm in it for the fun of it. I'll still pay the 10k. biggrin Oh and I'm availiable on saturday. Would be nice to meet some people from this guild. It's like the voices behind the gun stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:18 am
I'm able to on Saturday too. That and Thursday are the only days I have off of work.  

gorath64

A Pen!s

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:03 pm
Check the tournament thread for rules etc. smile  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items