Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:33 pm
- Under Construction -

My pairings thread is now open! Want to start flinging kin at me? Go here!

Just a spot for my ragtag herd. I will try filling in details later. As such, there may be a lot of incomplete information (especially stuff like relatives) for a while wink

If you are interested in any of my 'meti for breedings, (or RP, but I'll be honest, I'm kinda bad about that), or if you have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. Please make sure to link your kimeti, as I don't like to spend the extra time to go hunting them down in the OL or journals. XD I don't often have the time and energy after work to hang around the thread and chat so if you want my attention, PM's are the best way to do it wink

Please note: some of my 'meti are pickier about potential mates than others. Hopefully I will have some info in each post filled in soon to help. As a general rule, I'm less likely to go along with a pairing if the other kimeti's colors/tones are similar to mine. Variety is the spice of life! XD

Disclaimer: I am not very good at following all of the breedings that go on in the Matope world, so if you have 'meti that are relatives of mine, and they're not listed, feel free to (politely) PM me and let me know so I can add them smile I probably won't be filling in stuff like half-siblings or such, though, just because of the sheer number of breedings that happen. XD

Some Random art:
The Sounds of Nature (by me)
Old, New, Borrowed, Blue (by me)
Human!Shiver (by Maxx D)
Human!Wallow (by Cat Silver)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:57 pm
:..Familiars..:

I am not sure on some of the Gens of my familiars.. if anyone knows for a fact I'm wrong on any of them, feel free to let me know! <3

Genders:
Golden Shadow: Undecided
Hoarfrost: Undecided
Eggshell: Male
Nibble: Female
Exalted: Male
Bump in the Night: Male
Lessons Learned: Female
Slither: Male
Snatch: Undecided (Gen 2)
Plum Skies: Female (Gen 2?)
Thirst: Male
Croak: Male
Startle: Undecided
Trample: Male
Mousebreath: Female (Gen 2?)
Bramble: Undecided (Gen 3?)
Tangle: Undecided (Gen 4)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:27 pm
:...Snow of Legend...:

User Image

Personality: The well-traveled buck. Easy-going, extremely laid back, gets along with everyone. Loves to see new places and meet new kin. Sees the inherent good in everyone. Pretty clear-headed, most of the time.

Relationships: Snow is not so much a flirt, so much as he is easily smitten with girls. If a girl starts hitting on him, he can easily get flustered. This can lead to the opposite sex often taking advantage of him, but he either doesn't notice, or doesn't seem to care. XD

Children:
First Bloom & Dragonfly Flitter (twins), Snow of the Mist, Summer Dream (via Lotus Dream)
- Shiver, Water Snake, Musing Heron, Hidden Terror (via Shadow-in-the-swamp)

Grandchildren:
- False Hope, Blackest Heart, Slipping Below, Autumn Afternoon (Shiver x Devours All)
- Scrutiny, Drifting Mist, Frost, Fledgling (First Bloom x Charm)

Familiar: User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:59 pm
:...First Bloom...:

User Image

Personality: Quiet and reserved, almost demure, Bloom rarely starts conversations on her own and is shy when others talk to her. But those who persist in trying will discover she is a genuinely friendly 'meti who is rather witty and clever. She likes to take life slow and enjoy nature, and is often roaming about, taking in the swamp's beauty.

Relationships: She is usually too shy to even think about such things, but there is one buck who she had been eying from afar, and who has professed his own love for her recently to her surprise. Outside of this relationship, it's hard to say what she would look for in a potential mate.

Parents: Snow of Legend & Lotus Dream
Siblings: Dragonfly Flitter (twin), Snow of the Mist, Summer Dream
Children: Scrutiny, Drifting Mist, Frost, Fledgling (via Charm)
Familiar:
User Image  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:03 pm
:...Shiver...:
(with mask!)
User Image

Personality: Shiver is just plain obscene. Rude, crude, and absolutely lewd, Shiver uses his wiles (and his extra long tongue) in all the wrong ways and for all the wrong reasons. Well, he says that last part's up for debate. wink He has almost no concept of personal bubbles, and he may come across as extremely dark and macabre as well (he has a rather fascinating bone and skull collection in his den). Sometimes he will be more polite if he's afraid of scaring someone away, but at any rate, those who can stand his presence will find he has a great sense of humor, too.

Oh yes, and he has a penchant for extending his S's..whether this is from having constant "conversations" with slither, or just another oddity, it does tend to give him even more odd looks.

Relationships: If you're as dark, twisted, and wrong as he is (or at least completely unbothered by such things), it'll probably work. Probably.

Parents: Snow of Legend & Shadow-in-the-Swamp
Siblings: Water Snake, Musing Heron, Hidden Terror
Children: False Hope, Blackest Heart, Slipping Below, Autumn Afternoon (via Devours All)
Familiar:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:15 pm
:...Lost-in-Reverie...:

User Image

Personality: Reverie always has his head in the clouds. His crane, Exalted, keeps him in the here and now when necessary, else he probably would have been eaten by a croc or something by now. XP

Relationships: Reverie needs someone to anchor his stray thoughts and be talented at keeping his attention in the real world. Quite a challenge. Alternatively, maybe a kindred spirit would appreciate him more...when he's paying attention.

Grandparents (Dad's side): Willow's Breath & Wildflower Breeze
Parents: Sugar Snow & Cranberry Sour
Siblings: Delight & Quiet of Dawn (twins), Spring Peeper, Saffron
Children: Frolic, Dream Chaser, Duckweed, Killjoy (via Loop)

Familiar:
User Image  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:33 pm
:...Thorn-p***k...:
(RP-required for breeding)

User Image

Personality: Friendly, but reserved, almost shy. Although very likeable, he seems to not have a high opinion of himself, even though others tend to want to hang out with him.

Relationships: Due to some past disaster, Thorn tends to stay distant from any idea of closeness, past a simple friendship. It will take work to make him want to trust again.

Family: None

Familiar:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:14 pm
:...Ruffled Feathers...:

User Image

Personality: Vainglorious to a fault, Ruffled has always believed his best quality is his looks. Although it's pretty hard to stay clean in a swamp, he does a pretty darned good job, for someone who's constantly on the search for does whom he believes to be as good-looking as he is. Well, when he's not preening like the parrot he looks like.

Relationships: He was recently attracted to a doe who could not appreciate him for his looks; Twine. Being blind, Ruffle had to win her over in other ways he wasn't accustomed to. This has caused him to re-think his approach on dating. Does that mean he'll stop thinking he's a complete stud? Not a chance. He just has more of an arsenal now to flatter other good-looking girls. XD

Children: The World is Quiet Here, Ne'er Do Well, Sight in Song (via Twine)  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:17 pm
:..Go for Gold..:

User Image

Personality: Gold's a go-getter. Determined, forward and at times manipulative, she'll do whatever it takes to get whatever she wants. She doesn't back down from anything or anyone.

Relationships: Although she has a powerful personality, and prefers to be forward, she can play the coy flirty type, or whatever the situation requires if it helps her reel in a buck she has her eye on. She tends to be drawn to bucks with striking features or colors, and she doesn't tend to take no for an answer.

Family: Zilch (twin), other element 'meti? XD

Children: Hailstorm, Frostbite, Larkspur, Hazel, Enchanter's Nightshade (via Susurrus)
Grandchildren: Burnished Whirlwind, Loose Thought, Unmoved (Hailstorm x Drowned Reflection)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:19 pm
:..Drought..:

User Image

Personality: Quiet, poised, dry sense of humor. He is very intelligent and observant. Some mistake him as being too regal or even haughty, if they don't get to know him better.
Relationships: None
Family: None (unless you count the rest of the plutonium group or other elements XD)
Familiar:
User Image  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:21 pm
:..Dream Chaser..:

User Image

Personality: Dream is constantly searching for a 'paradise' he saw in his naming dream, which has eluded him ever since. Thus, he is always one of two things to find this 'happy place'; a) traveling, or b) stoned. XD

Relationships:

Great Grandparents (Dad's side): Willow's Breath and Wildflower Breeze
Grandparents (Dad's side): Cranberry Sour & Sugar Snow
Parents: Lost-in-reverie & Loop
Siblings: Frolic, Duckweed, Killjoy
Familiar:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:23 pm
:..Frolic..:

User Image

Personality:

Relationships:

Great Grandparents (Dad's side): Willow's Breath and Wildflower Breeze
Grandparents (Dad's side): Cranberry Sour & Sugar Snow
Parents: Lost-in-reverie & Loop
Siblings: Dream Chaser, Duckweed, Killjoy  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:26 pm
:..Twitch..:
(with mask!)

User Image

Personality: Batshit crazy. Definitely a spaz. Will do almost anything, the crazier and more exciting the better. Has some physical tics, which can weird some out, not that she cares. blaugh

Relationships: If you're up for someone who's wild, unpredictable, and absolutely nutters, she's your gal. wink

Children: Rise against, Fool, Shallow grave, Tracing footsteps (via King)

Familiar:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:28 pm
:..False Hope..:

User Image

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sinbari