Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:54 am
how do you feel about things like piercings, implants, and tattoos? im fine with them to an extent but we all know im a raging liberal xd

what are your opinions on them?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:26 am
Tatooes are nasty. Doesn't matter how small they are or how big they are. They're nasty and I don't like them. They look bad on either gender.

I dont mind piercings just as long as guys don't have any, and if a woman has them, it should be one pair of modest earrings in the ears. None of those eye brow, belly buttom, lip, etc. piercings. x.x

As for implants, heck no! Those are dumb. Why can't women just be happy with the body God gave them?  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:55 am
well implants can be a good thing. some women have to have their breasts removed and implants can give them back.

i have a belly piercing but i rarely if ever show it off. my fiance if the only one that see it unless im at the pool. i dont like face piercings at all though. ive got my ears, ive got my belly, im done  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:03 am
I think they are fine as long as one can still see your skin  

Lucky-Emi

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:33 am
I suppose implants for that reason are fine. I suppose when it comes to all things you just have to act as your conscience dictates. I don't feel right getting any thing more than my ears pierced. I have four piercings in my ears, but I don't wear earrings any more because of my baby and because I don't have any earrings. Plus, I only want to wear earrings in one set of holes rather than all four, so I am trying to get the other two hole to close.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:43 am
ive got 2 holes in each ear but i only use my first holes now. i used to use the second ones but now i think its too much. i dont wear anywhere near the amount of jewelery i wore when i was younger  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

rosadria
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:14 pm
The question comes down to this - Would you desecrate the temple if it still stood?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:53 pm
Tattoes should be done for a deep feeling, and for something of immense value to you. Something that you will never lose, like your faith, your family, or a past event of your life. Other then that it shouldn't be done to desecrate your body with stupidities.

Piercings should also have something of meaning when done or else I consider it a desecration of te body for a stupidity. I'm getting one in my right eyebrow, and it's meaning is to always remember my uncle, he's always been there for me when no one else has. I will have it as a memento of him, since he'll give me his own piercing. I always have a chain around my neck with my name in egyptian to remember my elders and honor them at all times. Everything has a meaning to me, or else I am desecrating my body, the body God gave me, for a lowly stupidity.

Implants, I consider it as a desecration too unless you REALLY need them for some part of your body that has been taken from you.  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:54 am
Well....lets see. I have 5 piercings. All 5 are in my ear. One is on the top. I don't wear earrings often and the one in the top of my ear broke & I have yet to find one to replace it with.

I used to have my eyebrow pierced but had to remove it when I started school. I have a little rebel in me.

I do want a tattoo. I know, it's shocking. I want either Eeyore or an elephant either on my ankle or on my back near my shoulder.

About 30-40 minutes from me is actually a tattoo shop. It is a Christian tat shop. The guy is decked out in tats that represent his walk with Christ.

I don't see an issue with tats or piercings (depending upon where the tat or piercing is).  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:43 am
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
implants or body modification, sometimes is acceptable. i know some cases. :S

piercings: i have one in my left ear, up in the cartilage (not even normal earings i have). so it's like you are all saying, as long as it's not too much, too excentric... it's like squeakygirl said, i think.

tattoos: same as piercings. i don't have any, but i wanna do one on the palm of my left hand, a signal representing the SHEMA. i'm designing the small drawing very carefully first, for it'll stay for the rest of my life. smile  

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:15 pm
Luna Wolfgang
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩

piercings: i have one in my left ear, up in the cartilage (not even normal earings i have). so it's like you are all saying, as long as it's not too much, too excentric... it's like squeakygirl said, i think.

tattoos: same as piercings. i don't have any, but i wanna do one on the palm of my left hand, a signal representing the SHEMA. i'm designing the small drawing very carefully first, for it'll stay for the rest of my life. smile

What is SHEMA?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:44 am
Shadows-shine
Luna Wolfgang
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩

What is SHEMA?
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩

The law Jesus gave to Israel.

in hebrew:
Shema Israel,
Adonai Elohenu, Adonai Ehad
Veahavta et Adonai Eloheka
Bekol levavka, ubekol nafsheka, ubekol meodeka
Veahavta lereeka kamoka
aze zot, vehaíta haye olam

means... let me see if i can translate... using google translation i got this:

listen israel:
God is the Lord, God is one.
thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all your might
with all your mind
and with all your heart
love thy neighbor as thyself
do this and you will have eternal life

in my language:

Escuta Israel:
O Senhor é Deus, O Senhor é Uno
Amarás O Senhor teu Deus
com toda a tua força
com toda a tua mente
e com todo o teu coração
Amarás o próximo como a ti mesmo
faz isto e terás a Vida Eterna.

then, following this, it also says:
write these words as a sign in the palm of your hand
as a memorial between your eyes
in the doorposts of your house and the doors

so as a reminder for me, for the rest of my life, i'd like to do that.

between my eyes, it's my head, my memories - it'll deppend on me. anytime i can forget...

in my doors, i have this icon, in portuguese, anytime i can take it off...

but on the palm of my hand, as a very small tattoo which is the only ink that marks forever... so later in life if i get messed up or if i stop believing, if i forget it or if i take off my door the icon, i cannot undo this. the mark is there even if i don't want anymore and i will have to remember this forever anyway.  

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

Kyo the III

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:30 am
well tattoos are stupid to me. I would hate to have the same picture on me for the rest of my life and some peoples aren't visible. Why have a tattoo on the middle of your back.

Piercings depend on me. I only like it on ears. Tongue, Stomach and everywhere else is wrong in my point of view.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:46 pm
I do not wear jewlery. I stay as God wants me to be. That might seem weird for a girl of 14 years, but I just like to stay the way I am.

I get weirded out around someone with a tattoo or a pirceing in a strange spot.

Implants. I have nothing to say about.

I am a sacred temple of God and if He wants it clean, it will be clean.  

Sapphirianna

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:10 am
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
lol! not on purpose, today's gospel is preciselly this!
it's Matthew 22,34-40 - check it out, it's beautifull!

Luna Wolfgang
Shadows-shine

What is SHEMA?
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩

The law Jesus gave to Israel.

in hebrew:
Shema Israel,
Adonai Elohenu, Adonai Ehad
Veahavta et Adonai Eloheka
Bekol levavka, ubekol nafsheka, ubekol meodeka
Veahavta lereeka kamoka
aze zot, vehaíta haye olam

means... let me see if i can translate... using google translation i got this:

listen israel:
God is the Lord, God is one.
thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all your might
with all your mind
and with all your heart
love thy neighbor as thyself
do this and you will have eternal life

in my language:

Escuta Israel:
O Senhor é Deus, O Senhor é Uno
Amarás O Senhor teu Deus
com toda a tua força
com toda a tua mente
e com todo o teu coração
Amarás o próximo como a ti mesmo
faz isto e terás a Vida Eterna.

then, following this, it also says:
write these words as a sign in the palm of your hand
as a memorial between your eyes
in the doorposts of your house and the doors

so as a reminder for me, for the rest of my life, i'd like to do that.

between my eyes, it's my head, my memories - it'll deppend on me. anytime i can forget...

in my doors, i have this icon, in portuguese, anytime i can take it off...

but on the palm of my hand, as a very small tattoo which is the only ink that marks forever... so later in life if i get messed up or if i stop believing, if i forget it or if i take off my door the icon, i cannot undo this. the mark is there even if i don't want anymore and i will have to remember this forever anyway.

~Ancient Scrolls~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff