Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o
Hey its my total Nonsense , random thing, hang out. have fun Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will change weekly
  here ya go
View Results

`Skit`

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:59 am
The sponge is one of natures most magnificent wonders of the sea. An extraordinary aquatic species that... Ah, stressed who am I kidding? We're talking about the simplest of bottom-dwelling, porous sea creatures here. Sponges live such an excruciatingly dull and boring life sweatdrop , that they actually spend all of their time dreaming of that one fateful day when they'll finally be plucked free from the oceans floor and cut into little squares eek , knowing full well that they'll ultimately be moving on to a better, more productive life as a multi-purpose, household cleaning aid rofl . Sopping up kitchen spills and wiping off countertops really is their one true calling in life! I can't think of any other animal that's not only extra-absorbent question , but one that can also scrub, scour or dampen as quickly and thoroughly as the little workaholic sponge. Have you ever tried scraping dried, hardened food off of a dirty plate with, oh let's say, a moray eel eek or a squid? rolleyes ... Gees, what an inky mess that is.... :rofl

laughing gass is were i get most of my randomness. its my favert web pages  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:05 am
If it's called Night Time Cold Medicine, then how come the directions on the box say "take every 6 hours/4 times a day"? question Hmm? rolleyes ... In that case, wouldn't it make more sense to just call it Daytime, Morning Time, Brunchtime, Lunchtime, Noontime, Afternoon Time, Teatime, Dinnertime, Early Evening Time, Night Time Cold Medicine ? rofl xd  

`Skit`

blak flame
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:51 am
wow. thats pretty darn random  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:12 am
aww, poor sponges.  

-dipkittydumbdog-
Vice Captain

blak flame
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:53 pm
dipkitty_dumbdog
aww, poor sponges.
i like suck on sponges xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:38 pm
blak flame
dipkitty_dumbdog
aww, poor sponges.
i like suck on sponges xd

scream ewww, thats gross.  

-dipkittydumbdog-
Vice Captain

JoeJoeBob

Clean Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:47 pm
*Likes camels.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:48 pm
I LOVE YOU! woot randomness.  

-dipkittydumbdog-
Vice Captain

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:00 pm
... I can't help but think that I've heard that sponge thing before eek

Oh, and hows this for random ... (If you know where this is from I heart you) ... (yes that's right I throw hearts at you.)

Ever wonder why new socks taste so fresh? There's a lot more to it than you might think. It all starts with a large block of cheese. Just like everything starts with cheese. Then the chainsaw. You don't really need a chainsaw ... but it's more fun that way. Of course ... if the jell-o gets moldy, the whole things should be set aflame.. And that's why you should never make assumptions ... because you make an a** out of you and ... mumptions... So long and thanks for the fish, a*****e.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:09 pm
A friend and I sat down once and had a discusion. Why "Pants"? Why not "Pant"? Look down at your pants for a moment, and think of these divisions with me. The top part of the pants, before the pant legs, that is the actual pants. Each side is one pant, hence the reason to call each leg a pant leg. Leg to one pant. "Shorts" is just short for "short pants", or "short pant legs". Those attrocious short shorts that prostitutes and loose girls wear? Those are just pants, plain and simple.  

Tenshi the Lost

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:12 pm
They are called pants because ..... when some people where them it shows off their buttocks, and that makes people pant ...... but "pant" is actually derived from "pantaloons" (sp?) .... ahaha ... loons.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:19 pm
... that explanation was so less wordy.... and un-complicated... *sniff* I feel rebuked... sad lol blaugh  

Tenshi the Lost

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:21 pm
Your not rebuked ... just out odd-bits-of-knowledge'd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:51 am
my dog ate my sanity
They are called pants because ..... when some people where them it shows off their buttocks, and that makes people pant ...... but "pant" is actually derived from "pantaloons" (sp?) .... ahaha ... loons.
hahahaha loons thats funy.  

`Skit`

`Skit`

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:53 am
The certifiably insane imposter sporadically auctioned off the slimy bowl of blood pudding  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff