Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Arena (Random Fight Thread)
vengeful_soul93 VS IShadow_Avenger94 (PRP)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:54 pm
Only for prescribed usernames.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:12 pm
Hate Among The Taka's:
Brother vs. Brother!

The battle so far!

"That was a long time i have so much power i could destroy who ever did this in matter of minutes heh heh!" Ashido chuckled evilly. "I wouldnt have became this strong if i kept hanging out with you and Sendo." Ashido said in a laughter.

"You keep doing this it ticks me off. Just because you got stronger doesnt mean that the other guy hasnt gotten stronger either." Ryuukio said as he turned around and looked at Ashido. "And you would have gotten a lot stronger if you just stayed with me and Sendo. I bet i can even beat you without my full strength." He said challenging Ashido's strength.

"Sigh............sorry bro i could kill you easily with my mangekyo sharingan i know the man who was responsible hes going to parish as well.......my partner is immortal hahahaha" Ashido laughed.....just wait till Sendo finds out it will be one hell of a surprise!!!!!!!"

"You keep showing off your stupid eyes, their not that great. Come on you know that i could beat you easily." With that he charged at him and pulled out his dragon blade. "Come on and dont hold back. This ends tonight!"

"Hahahahahahaha your powers are pathetic your a disgrace to the clan............lets finish this...........come brother!" Ashido Charged at Ryuukio with chidori around his grass cutters blade and clashed with him.

As soon as the swords clashed Ryuukio flipped up into the air and made the handsign for his hellfire storm. "You still have yet to see the full potential of our clan!" Giant fireballs started raining down on the area. He himself riding behind them readying his next attack.
Ashido countered with Blaze-Style: Phoenix flower jutsu. "Humph you should know that fire techniques don't work with me." Ashido sighed. Ashido formed a hand sign. "'Lightning Release: False Darkness!" Ashido emits lightning in the shape of a spear and shot it a Ryuukio.

Sendo sat atop a large cliff over looking the fight between Ryuukio and his younger brother Ashido. As he watched he twirled around his newly obtained sword that he stole from the 3rd strongest 7 swordsman. "Huh, I wonder when these to are gonna come to an agreement..." he paused for a second before chuckling to himself knowing that that will never happen.

Razor sat atop a tree watching his teammate Ashido taking on his older brother Ryuukio. "Humph i wonder which one will win.......I'm freaking as hungry as a fat kid staring at a cake he can't have........." Razor laughed a little. "Ha i'm writing that one down in the joke book."

Ryuukio saw the spear coming at him and formed another handsign to attack him. He didnt care about the spear coming at him and then it went straight through him. The hole in which it made looked like a thick black smoke after something disrupted it. "You forget im a master of the shadow." The Ryuukio up in the air slowly started to faze out and more surrounded Ashido. "Secret art: Shadow Intuendo!" all the shadows started glowing with a black aura and started connecting to each other with a thin line. the beams started forming up into the air and meeting in a single spot. "I hope youre ready because this is something that nobody has seen for a thousand years!" The beam shot down at lightning speed and the area exploded leaving a giant crater where Ashido stood.

"Good move brother......but not good enough......" Ashido said as Susano'o's ribcage formed a arm and the hand grabbed Ryuukio. "This fights been a real blast but all good things must come to an end." Ashido said sarcastically and laughed. Susano'o's hand lifted Ryuukio up and squeezed his hand tightly crushing Ryuukio and blood splattering between Susano'o's fingers. "Humph how sad." Ashido said to himself.

Ryuukio didnt see susano when he had done his move. Now in its clutch he didnt know what to do. Pain was moving through his body as susano's clutch was getting tighter. He quickly made a hand sign and smoke like shadow went across susano. the shadow quickyly spread over ashido as well. When the shadow unveiled them they were in a dark hall that stretched on farther than the eye could see. "You remember this place dont you brother. This is the shadow hall but ive made some improvements. You see me and Sendo trained down here most of the time, and thats how we got stronger because every time we killed one the others adapted to our strengths. Now this place has turned into the one thing worse than hell. You wont see them coming and you wont hear them at all. You cant even smell these beasts. The only thing that will tell you were the beasts are is when you get torn to shreads. Oh and another thing dont try to use your eye down here it will just lure them in, they can smell chakra. And with that ill leave you. there is an exit...... when i decide to make it, it will shine brightly. Tata." And with that Ryuukio left.

Ashido's susano'o retracted as the shadow smoke covered the area leading them to a large hall. "It will take more than your stupid realm to beat me brother......i am not scared of hell after the life i lived." Ashido said as Ryuukio left. "Summoning Jutsu!" Ashido said as he summoned his hawk. "Talon i need you to go to Mount Takajioutyo" Ashido said. Talon nodded the hawk knew exactly what to do and poofed back to Mount Takajioutyo which is in the atmosphere and flew to where Ashido and Ryuukio were fighting at. Talon clapped ita claws together. "Ninja art: Reverse Summoning!" Talon chirped as Talon summoned Ashido on top of him with his arms crossed and his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan in his eyes. "Humph..."

"Your so persistent brother but it seems i have no choice but to end this quickly." Ryuukio crouched down and began to draw marks on the ground. "You know ive been to the shadow realm long enough i can summon its creatures into the real world." With that he clapped his hands down onto the seal he made in the earth but it seemed like nothing came out. "And the best thing is since i summoned it, it is under my command." The beast that Ryuukio summoned was invisible and could not be sensed even in the real world. It launched itself at talon to knock Ashido out of the sky.

Ashido was surprised even his mangekyo couldn't see the beast as Talon poofed and Ashido lost air and crashed on the ground. "Damn....it takes raw power to make Talon poof away." Ashido said to himself as he rose from the ground and closed his eyes. "Not bad. . . . just what i would expect from my older brother. . . . better than that idiot Sendo. . ." Ashido complimented. "But as you said before i will end this quickly. Ashido opened his left eye and the black flames of Amaterasu appeared and shot at Ryuukio but missing him by going around Ryuukio almost like Ryuukio had a shield then formed a Blaze style clone right behind Ryuukio. "Blaze Release: Shadow Chidori!" the clone shouted as the clones normal Chidori turned black due to Amaterasu and struck Ryuukio. "Don't bother attacking the thing, it has quite a nasty effect if you destroy it." Ashido said as blood dripped down from his eye "Damn i still need to adjust to my Eternal." Ashido said to himself

Ryuukio watched as the flames went around him. "Wait a minute i didnt have a shield around me." He turned quickly to see the clone behind him. Because there was the amaterasu around him he couldnt escape from the attack quick enough. The black chidori pierced through his right shoulder and he shot the clone away from him using an earth style jutsu. He looked around and saw no escape through the amaterasu. He looked at his brother and smiled, black shadows flurried around him and he disappeared. He then appeared outside of the flames within the shadows. "You forgot about my predator as well." At that time the predator launched its full body at him flinging him towards Ryuukio he shifted the earth under the amaterasu and put it in front of Where Ashido was flying he then filled the area with razor sharp bones. "Sorry brother but this is the end for you."

Ashido didn't forget he formed a hand seal. "Chidori stream!" Ashido said as lightning released from his body destroying the earth and the bones. Ashido knew the speed of the beast from when it destroyed Talon. Ashido may not be able to see the creature but could determine the speed of the beast from its last encounter with Talon. "Chidori!" Ashido said as he hit the beast killing it. "I thought you were going to end this? Guess i have to.....my clone did serve its purpose...." Ashido said as he formed another hand seal. A big lighting bolt struck down at Ashido's sword which the clone delivered behind Ryuukio. "My sword has a special seal on it as you can tell that attracts lightning." Ashido said with a chuckle.

Ryuukio wasnt surprised when Ashido finally destroyed the predator but he was surprised that he forgot the seal on the sword. He quickly dodged the attack but landed on his already wounded shoulder. He let out a short grunt and got back up. "I told myself i wouldnt have to do this but i guess i dont have any choice." Ryuukio pulled out a glove that hew slipped over his right hand, the glove had five crystals on it each one giving of immense dark auras. "With this glove it powers up not only my chakra but it enhances my dark attacks." He drew a symbol in the air with the glove on and it stayed there. the symbol glowed a black and he held the glove up behind it. The glove opened up like a black hole. "Shadow style: Dark Void." The hole on his hand shot out a spiraling black chakra stream at him. The blast began to increase in size the farther it got from the glove. "Lets see you try to match this brother!"  

iShadow_avenger94

iShadow_avenger94

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image
AshidoTaka
Hatred is always there when he closes his eyes... Hate that swells up like a monster!

Ashido saw the power in his and didn't look surprised. "Humph so you managed to make your pathetic Technique a little stronger......how sad.." Ashido said as he saw the blast get bigger as it got closer. Ashido opened his eyes as the eternal appeared and blood dripped down from his eyes as the blast went right through him. Ashido became intangible for a split second and he dropped to his knee and and got back to his feet...."That jutsu was some sorta space-time technique....but it seems to risky to use again my chakra went down some ways from that...heh i think my clone's done charging his chakra at least...my plan is working....heh." Ashido said to himself. "Gotta hand it to you i never thought you would get this far....but then again we are Brothers so i shouldn't be surprised." Ashido said as his clone came out of the bush with a jutsu in has hand as fast as he could which Ryuukio would have even more problems defending or dodging. "Lightning Release!:Rasendori!"

Theme Song::
Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin.

"This world is consumed by hate each and everyone of us has it no matter how much we choose to deny it. Some lock this hate away and become eternally happy. But people like me use this hate for power unlike most people i can control this newfound power and become something inhuman!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:26 pm
Ryuukio saw no escape from this one, instead he did something not even his brother would have expected. He turned and faced the clone and charged at it he held his right arm up and braced himself as he punched the clone letting the rasendori hit his right arm in almost the same spot as the chidori had. The pain was pretty much numbed by the electricity but otherwise his arm hang limp. The clone had poofed away because the punch had landed. He turned and faced his brother. "So you see you are yet unable to kill me."  

vengeful_soul93

iShadow_avenger94

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image
AshidoTaka
Hatred is always there when he closes his eyes... Hate that swells up like a monster!

Ashido wasn't surprised when Ryuukio blocked his Rasendori nor did he care. "That wasn't the point....my plan worked perfectly." Ashido smiled as he used his Eternal and appeared in front of Ryuukio and grabbed his throat and started to choke him. "Your right.....i should bury the past and move on.....i start by killing you.." Ashido said as he ducked under Ryuukio's arm and moved his own under Ryuukio's arm and brought his arms up and behind Ryuukio's nice where he held is hands together in a full nelson, then kneed him in the back taking both of them to the ground with Ashido on top. "Im not even the real Ashido im a multi clone. oh and this technique is unavoidable like Amaterasu." the clone said as he looked up at the real Ashido which stood on a tree holding his arm up. "You should have paid attention to the clouds they were caused by my Amaterasu heating up the atmosphere causing thunder clouds." The clone said as he held Ryuukio to the ground. "I got 4 words for you........you......go......bye......bye" the clone said as the real Ashido moved his arm down and the lightning kirin in the sky crashed down on the multi clone and Ruuykio as fast as the speed of a bolt of lightning when Kirin crashed down it made a giant rumble that sounded like thunder and destroyed the battle field. "Ryuukio's dead now it's time to kill Sendo and bury my past for good." Ashido said as he looked at the corpses.
Theme Song::
Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin.

"This world is consumed by hate each and everyone of us has it no matter how much we choose to deny it. Some lock this hate away and become eternally happy. But people like me use this hate for power unlike most people i can control this newfound power and become something inhuman!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:43 pm
"Never....under...estimate me!" Ryuukio said as he staggered up from the debris. He was charred and bloodied but what had saved him was his bones shooting up as a spiral to block most of the lightning. The bones crumbled from his back and he glared at his brother. He picked up his blade from the ground and then shot at Ashido with lightning like speed. He slashed at him three times the first two easily avoidable but the last one dealing a crippling blow to his left side just above the pelvic bone. He jumped back and then collapsed the ground beneath him shrouding him in the earth.  

vengeful_soul93

iShadow_avenger94

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:58 pm
"........Just roll over and die already........your really starting to piss me off....." Ashido used Susano'o's arm to block the blade strikes but the last one caught him off guard and hit his side anbd he fell to the ground. "I stood still long enough......." Ashido said as he opened his eyes and his Sage/Eternal eyes appeared. Ashido wasted too much chakra and he could feel his dragon wanting to let loose but Ashido didn;t want to lose Sage Mode so he contained it. Ashido then took his sword and formed chidori around it he zig-zaged almost invisable and kicked Ryuukio up into the air the slashed him multiple times in all directions then formed chidori and slammed Ryuukio to the ground. "Chidori Barrage!!!!!!!" Ashido yelled and then coughed up blood. "I'm almost at my human limit....." Ashido thought to himself as he droppedto his knees  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:45 pm
Ryuukio could see that Ashido was near his limit, but what suprised him was that he could still use his chidori that quickly. "Your attacks are getting weaker my brother. Is something wrong?" He said mockingly as he got up and a shroud of shadows engulfed the two. "I am your brother and I have acuired an immense amount of power over these years, and you... you still can not defeat me." He knelt down to meet his brother eye to eye. "But you will never be able to use the power of your dragon like i can use mine." With that a black cloak started to form over him shaping that of a dragon. Ryuukio flew back and formed a blade out of chakra. "Its time i put you out of your misery, you know i hate seeing you in pain." He laughed and flew forward with his blade pointed for his brothers heart.  

vengeful_soul93

iShadow_avenger94

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:09 pm
"......Stop acting all high and mighty.....even a genin can see your at your limits.....stop bluffing...." Ashido smiled as Susano'o's ribcage blocked Ryuukio's chakra blades and the force of Ryuukio's dragon snapped the rib but Ashido was unharmed. "Your just a pathetic shadow of your former self.....my dragon surpasses yours....." Ashido smerked as black cloak formed around Ashido and Ashido growled at Ryuukio. "........I tamed my dragon!" Ashido yelled as he tackled Ryuukio to the ground and made black chakra form around his fist and slammed his fist into Ryuukio's face as hard as he could causing a medium sized crater to form.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:31 pm
Ryuukio braced himself as he hit the ground. He tilted his head a bet to dodge the blow and brought his legs up, latching them to his brothers shoulders and flung him straight up into the sky. He flew up passing him and brought his elbow down on his brother. The force that he put behind the blow shot him up higher along with the help of his wings, he stuck his heel out ready to slam it down into his brothers gut.  

vengeful_soul93

iShadow_avenger94

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:07 pm
Ashido smerked as he took the mid-air gut kick, Ashido crashed into the ground, smoke covering his entire body. "........Are you holding back.....just cause i am a Shadow Rider doesn't give you any right to hold back!" Ashido said as he shot up at Ryuukio with blinding speed. Ashido then grabbed both of Ryuukio's ankles, then swirled him in the air, gaining momentum to slam him in the earth then shot back to earth and put both his feet on Ryuukio's wings and Ashido slammed his fist into Ryuukio's face causing a small crater to form.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:35 pm
Ryuukio rolled his head to one side and hardened his skull to absorb most of the attack he then slid his legs awkwardly around and tripped Ashido, before he hit the ground he kicked him as hard as he could sending him vertically with the ground. "BLACK VORTEX!" He yelled and giant spiral of shadow chakra blasted at Ashido. But right after he fired that one he warped throught the chakra and shot ahead of him firing yet another blast from the opposite direction. Almost instantaneously he was in the air above where he would meet in the middle. "Dark Flury." A million little shadow bolts formed in the sky and aimed themeselves at Ashido firing at blinding speed. "Now thats payback for my arm."  

vengeful_soul93

iShadow_avenger94

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:03 pm
"Are you even trying...." Ashido rose from the ground blood dripped from his eyes. "This is payback.....when we were kids you were so distracted with your studing that you never even paid attention to me when i needed a brother! You took my dream of leading the village so everyone in the Taka clan would look up to me instead of seeing me as some loser! You were the perfect kid in dads eyes! My eyes can see everything and what they are seeing now......is my brother, Ryuukio......dead at my feet........" Ashido yelled as he held his arm out and black aura covered his arm. He disappeared and reappeared in front of Ryuukio and continued to charge with his arm held out. "Interdimensional lariat!" Ashido flung Ryuukio with great force. The lariat hit Ryuukio's throat. "Damn it hes pushing me thats for sure." Ashido thought to himself.  
The Arena (Random Fight Thread)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games