Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Arena (Random Fight Thread)
IShadow_Avenger94 VS Sendo-Tetsujin6925 (PRP)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:56 pm
Only for prescribed usernames  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:42 pm
Clash Of The Remaining Swordsman:
Sendo Vs Razor!!!!

The Battle So far:
Sendo ran quickly through the trees. Suddenly he appeared behind Razor and in a flash Sendo swings the stick that is in his and at Razor impaling it into the back of his head. With the force of the impact the stick broke in two.

"What the ******** you cockbiting a** licker" Razor pulled the stick out of his, with blood splashing everywhere. "That hurt like a cruel b***h mother!" Razor turned around and slashed his scythe at Sendo. "Your a little queermo." He said to Sendo.

Sendo pulled out his kunai and blocked Razors scythe from hitting him "I wouldn't be the one talking dicklicker." Chakra forms around the kunai and extends outward to the size of a katana. Sendo jumped back then spun in a circle making wind eminate from his body as he spun. With his sword he slashed in the air towards Razor and shot multiple wind slashes at him.

"You ******** i will ******** kill you!" Razor formed fire around his scythe and slashed at Sendo causing smoke to appear he loosened the grip on his scythe and threw it a Sendo, keeping his hand on the cable of his scythe. "Not bad......for a f**." Razor said.

Sendo watched as the smoke eminated from the flame ingulfed scythe. He stopped spinning and threw the kunai forward at the scythe with the chakra still around the kunai. He then created 2 clones of himself, he formed to rasengans in his hands and slamed them down into the ground at the same time as the smokebombs from the clones hit the ground. An emormous red smoke cloud covered all 3 of them competely, with in seconds 2 clones fly out of the smokecloud with odama rasengans in each of their hands. One hits the scythe trying to break it and the other flies at Razor at top speeds.

"Ah ********!" Razor said as both odama rasengan hit him. Razor regenerated pulling his limbs back into his orginal shape. "You little b***h! that hurt asslicker." Razor yelled as he formed a hand seal. "Fire Wind Combo: Sonic firestorm!!!!!' Razor yelled as he shot a fireblast as sendo cause massive destruction. "You little b***h thats what you get.

"What the ********!" he stood there in shock when he saw razor reasemble his body back together. He reache up and grabed the handle of the sword that was on his back. Sendo pulled it off of his back mount, swung it over him and let it fall to the ground in front of him. When the sword hit the ground it caused a tremple that shook the ground all the way to Razor. "This sword is the heaviest sword in the world, and if you get struck by this mamouth sword your life will end right there and then." Sendo picked up the sword with ease and slammed it down as hard as he could on the ground creating a massive tremble coursing through the ground toward Razor making it crack and massive amounts of wind blast out.

As the wind went past Razor laughed hysterically. "Your so funny kid...you think just cause you have a lame excuse for a sword your gonna kill me........your a ********' riot." Razor laughed then put on a straight face. "I absolutely hate ******** cockbites who think they are bad a** cause they say things like "I'm going to kill you!" I wanna see the day a person actually stick to their word and kill me!" Razor shouted as he took his scythe and dashed at Sendo with his triple bladed scythe and yelled. "Im going to ******** end you punk!"

"What the ******** did you say to me" his eyes sharpend on the incoming target getting closer by the second. Sendo lifted up his sword and placed it on top of his shoulders. "Oh you wait and see" his eyes glow a deep dark red "I WILL end your life!" he yelled as he threw his giant sword at Razor. The sword flew right past Razor as if Razor just slightly moved to the side to dodge the sword. Right as the it passed him a seal began to glow and right at that instant Sendo appeard behind Razor with a Fuuton: Rasengan in his hand "I dont normaly use this techninque in the begging of a fight but your really pissing me off." Sendo then hit Razor in the back with the rasengan.

Razor laughed. "Then i won't dodge!'' Razor got hit by the rasengan and threw his Scythe, the Scythe stabbed into the ground behind Sendo and and Razor slammed into the ground. "********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that hurt you ******** kid!!!!!!!!!!!" Razor Howled in pain. "You really have poor listening skills ********!!!!" Razor grunted and smerked as he tugged the cable and the scythe went flying, Aiming directly behind Sendo.

Sendo glanced down and saw what looked like something moving, like it had the body of a snake. Right then he sensed something getting close to him fast. He quickly turned around to see what it was but it was to late all he could do was hold up his hands to block part of the scythe being impaled into him sending him to fly throught the air a short distance. When Sendo stood up he pulled the blade of the scythe out of his arm and he could feel the blood flow out from his arm onto the ground. Using some of his demons chakra his wound healed to the point where it would stop the bleeding. Once he was done with that he looked up at his opponite who was still on the ground. Sendo didnt know what he should do now seeing how his enemy was immortal and anything he did to him that would kill a normal person would not have any effect on him seeing how Razor was able to reasemble every part of his body back together in seconds. The only thing he could do is try use his shadow clones to figure out the best way to fight this guy Sendo formed a hand sign and 5 clones of himself appeared next to him from clouds of smoke. One of his clones had a higher density then the other clones. All of them looked at eachother, nodded then all of them pulled out a handful of smoke bombs and threw them at the ground creating an inormous cloud of red smoke surround the tree that was next to them. Sendo jumped up into the tree hidden in the smoke as his clones remained on the ground covered in the smoke. One clone dashed out holding a rasengan in its left hand and ran towards Razor.

"Not bad kid!" Razor said as the smoke cloud covered him. He pulled his scythe back and licked the blades then stabbed himself and drew a circle in the ground with a triangle in it, Razor's skin color became black and he had white markings on his body like a Skeleton "AHAHAHA your so ******** right about now this is why my nickname is The Death Reaper " Razor laughed as Sendo's clone came at Razor with a rasengan. Razor used his right hand and grabbed the clone's rasengan and Howled in pain. Razor then grabbed his hand and made a Diamond spike and stabbed the clone. Razor made another spike and stabbed it in the shoulder joint.

Sendo watched the cloud of smoke grow bigger and bigger not knowing what was going on inside it. All of a sudden Sendo felt an imense pain in his right hand that only grew stronger then stopped. He looked down at his hand and the marking on it looked like something attacked it, when he looked closer he saw a swirling motion in it and then he realized that that's the marking thats left from getting hit by the rasengan. Once he figured that out he got information from one of his clones "whats this, one of my clones are all ready gone!?" He tried to focus in on the smoke but he couldn't see anything, the only thing he could do now is talk to his multi clone telepathly whom still stood next to the trunk of the tree. "Hey did you get that just now?" "yea I did, one of your clones were destroyed, I also felt the damage that took place on your hand, Ill send another clone out to send back information to us" the multi clone replied to Sendo. "Okay" Sendo sat down and tried to regain some of his chakra that he had lost during his earlier ecounters with Razor. Mean while the multi clone sent out another shadow clone to find out what happend, the clone walked out with a kunai in its hand. Sendo then flinched when he felt the pain that was in his shoulder "What the hell, where is this pain coming from?"

"Well it been fun ya c**k biting ******** tard! but all good things must come to an end!!!!" Razor yelled as stabbed himself in the heart with the same diamond spike as he used before but before he actually stabbed himself he remembered what Raiden said about jinjurikis and not killing them. Razor got even more pissed and took the diamond spike and stabbed his abdomen and coughed up blood. "******** the only one who ever pushed me this far........he's no ordinary kid......" Razor said to himself as he removed the spike from his abdominal area, brought the spike back to where he took it out and the diamonds under his skin absorbed the outer spike. "I have a plan..." Razor snickered to himself as he retracted the camouflage scythe form the ground and brought it to his hand. "This f**ker is going down." Razor said to himself again and dashed at the clone causing the mark to fade away before the clone could see Razors true form. Razor then grabbed the scythe with both hands and cut the clone in half. Razor kept the circle concealed by throwing 3 red smoke bombs near the circle and formed a hand seal.

Sendo shot up when his clone puffed away "s**t he's on the move now" he looked around and saw that the smoke hasn't lightened up a bit. "Multi clone, you and the last clone go out and attack him, don't let your guard down this guy seems a bit crazy and will attack without reason.""Okay Ill pay attention"at that the multi clone and the shadow clone went forth. The shadow clone went a head and in the distance he could see a figure moving around. He pulled out a kunai and made wind chakra course through it and making it extend longer then the blade of the kunai. He ran forward and threw the kunai at Razor then dove forward and did a summersault on the ground stopping right in front of razor. He then quickly pulled out another kunai and put chakra into it just like the other one, then upper cutted Razor using the kunai to cut right through him and hold him still for a little bit. The multi clone then dove above the shadow clone also holding a chakra covered kunai and sliced Razors head off. Sendo closed his eyes and watched what was going on through the multi clones eyes. Once he found an opening that would make Razor have to wait a little bit, Sendo would charge up his chakra. Sendo then sat down and stayed perfectly still absorbing all the natural energy around him. When Sendo was done he stood up and kept his eyes closed so that he could sense where everyones chakra was. Once he found it he opened his eyes looking in the direction where he saw there chakra. "Ha, I found you now Razor" he said before he dove off into the smoke, he shot straight into the smoke toward Razor. Sendo did a few front flips in the air to increase his power and speed while flying at Razor. He held out his foot right in front of Razors still standing body and impaled it with great force making the body blast back and slam into a tree causing the tree to break. Sendo and the multi clone then stood there as the smoke started to clear.  

iShadow_avenger94

iShadow_avenger94

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:51 am
Razor's body and head both crumbled as the smoke cleared. Razor's jinchuuriki eyes faded. "Without my phoenix eyes i would have never saw that attack...." Razor thought to himself. Razor heard lightning crackle in the distance as it started to rain. "Looks like Ashido used Kirin.....the fights over if that hit Ryuukio." Razor thought as he focused on Sendo. Razor closed his eyes focusing on the real Sendo and the multi clone and appeared behind the real Sendo and slashed his scythe pining Sendo into a tree. The other clone ran twords Razor but Razor stabbed a Diamond spike killing the multi clone. Razor then used created 2 spikes,still gripping the scythe firmly and stabbed both spikes into Sendo. "According to Ashido if Sendo stays still he can activate Sage Mode like Ashido can but if distract the Chakra before he activates its he cant do it. "Razor stabbed another spike into his gut slowly going deeper so Sendo couldn't have access to Sage Mode. Razor than punched Sendo in the face Multiple times. "As long as he experiences pain he can't focus his chakra.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:27 am
The Battle between the Razor and Sendo faded off into the distance as a new battle began to unfold into a bright flower between Sendo and Ashido.  

Lardass Larry

Lardass Larry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:08 pm
Sendo stood atop of a cliff looking over head a massive forest with mountains way off in the distance and in the center between him and the mountain a gian lake sat there with animals doing whatever in it. Sendo glanced down and saw his rival Ashido wondering around in the trees below. He then thought it would be nice of him to greet his long time friend. He held his hands up into the air creating a massive sphere of wind spiraling around in a circle at rapid high speeds. Sendo threw it forward and it broke apart into hundreds of mega thing wind slashes that could pierce through anything. The slashes hurdled into the trees cutting and dicing them into dust. The ground got majorly cut up until the surface felt like a soft sand texture. "How ya doin there!....Ashido" he said as he jumped high into the air forming a Rasengan in his hand and diving straight for Ashido.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:41 pm
Ashido used his space time technique and made Sendo fly through him. "Well.....Sendo....3 years haven't changed and your still face down in the dirt like a whimpering little lab dog." Ashido said as he grabbed Sendo by his shirt. "Your still a pathetic excuse for a ninja..you just gave up your position and now your going to die." Ashido said as lightning formed in his hand and grabbed Sendo's neck with the other hand and lifted Sendo off the ground and started to choke him. "You.......go.......bye.........bye." Ashido said as he jabbed Sendo with Chidori through Sendo's heart. "Knowing Sendo, it's not over yet, that was way too easy..." Ashido thought to himself as he kept walking but he kept his 3 tomed sharingan in his eyes.  

iShadow_avenger94

Lardass Larry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:00 pm
Sendo stood up from being hit with with chidori into his heart. He looked down at the hole in his chest then looked up at Ashido. "Seriously Ashido, you had to use your teleportation technique right off the bat just so that you wouldn't get hit by my rasengan, and so that you could try to kill me...your pathetic. All you tried to do was get out of a small little fight...wow i knew you were weak but damn i didnt think that you would so weak that you would try to weasle your way out of a fight with your best friend." Sendo grinned when he said that cuz he knew that Ashido hated it when Sendo mentions that they are best friends. "I've still got 10 seconds left" Sendo threw a kunai right past Ashido's head within 5 seconds, and in less than another second Sendo was right front of him trusting a Rasengan into his chest just like how he and chidori. Sendo then poofed away and up atop the cliff the orignal walked out of the shadows to the edge of the cliff to observe what has happened. He saw that Ashido lay on the ground with a wound from a Rasengan in the middle of his chest. "Ha! how do you like that b***h!" Sendo laughed at Ashido then sat down on the cliff with his legs hanging over. His hand reached into his pouch and pulled out a warm steaming cup of ramen and began to eat it. "Hey Ashido you should come up here and try some of this Ramen, it's amazingly delisious!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:26 am
"Really Sendo i thought you be smarter......the flying thunder god technique is worthless compared to the Mangekyo Sharingan especially my Eternal." Ashido said squatting down behind Sendo with a kunai to the back of his neck. Ashido looked over as the Ashido on the ground smiled and separated into crows and flew away. "If killing my brother The Raikage was fun then killing you will feel like pure ecstasy, killing my brother felt like a high i've never felt before.....it felt like all the people who ever tormented me were cowering in fear.......I can't wait to see you dead after i capture you and strip you of your demon fox.....but enough talk." Ashido said as he removed the kunai and walked off then turned around and formed a hand sign. Chakra lightning started to shoot everywhere. "It's time we settled this......once and for all SENDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  

iShadow_avenger94

Lardass Larry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:38 pm
Sendo finished eating his Ramen, he held it out in his hand and wind whipped all around it cutting it till it was nothing. After that he stood up, dusted his pants and turned around to see all the lighting. "No I do believe your the stupid one, I use kunai's for my Flying Thunder God technique and if your remember mine is still down there" and as he finished that last word he was instantly down on at the bottom of the cliff next to his kunai. He picked up, spun it around his finger then threw it at the cliff. The kunai struck into the side of the cliff up towareds that top but a bit ways down. He pulled out two more kunais and made two shadow clones holding the same kunais as he did. Both of his clones threw the kunais at Ashido and both of the kunais just past him and his clones appeared next to Ashido, one in front and one in back. Holding Wind Release: Rasengans in their hands they hit Ashido in the back and in the chest at the same time so that he would get double the damage and less of a chance to escape. But knowing how much of a p***y Ashido was he knew that Ashido would run away like a coward. Sendo didn't bother with his clones, they knew what they were doing. Sendo then sat down and created one multi clone and 8 shadow clones surrounding him as he sat competely still to absorb natural energy. He also knew that if Ashido did escape the double Fuuton Rasenrengan, he made his Multi Clone have the Rinnegan in his eyes. The Multi Clone held his hands together and created an Almight push barrier around all the clones with Sendo in the middle. The other clones created handsigns and made wind rapidly spin around the barrier like a vicious Hurricane. This was to ensure that Sendo successfuly entered his full Sage Mode and not get interupted and start turning into a petrafied toad. After a minute of being competely still Sendo stood up, he had an orange thick outline around his eyes and the color of his eyes were golden yellow with a sideways pupil. He stood there waiting for Ashido to appear.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:22 am
"Your flying thunder god technique is for little pussies like you and your pathetic village ....i will burn Konoha to the ground as i did with the hidden cloud village." Ashido smerked and closed his eyes as both clones went right through him and clashed he stood completely still and focused his natural energy. "If you think I'm running away I'm not......i spared your life on nothing more than a small whim." Ashido smiled and chuckled a little bit. "I wanted to kill you so badly that day we fought last but i realized you hold something of value to me and now once i beat you Raiden can claim his prize and i can claim mine........but then again.......my whim is telling me...." Ashido paused for a minute. "To finish what i started that day!!!" Ashido opened his eyes and his sage eyes appeared they had a red out line with greenish orange for a eye color and a slant going vertical with a pupil. He then glared back.  

iShadow_avenger94

Lardass Larry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:41 pm
"My Flying Thunder God Technique is for pussies, Ha, look at yourself your ******** Teleporting partial body parts to somewhere else so that you can avoid getting hit by an attack is for ******** pussies. At least I have the dignity to get hit by attacks!" Sendo held two Rasengans in his hands and ran at full speed at Ashido. While being in Sage Mode his speed and power was enhanced by a mega ton. He was already at Ashido almost as fast as if he were to use his Flying Thunder God Technique. With the force of his speed and the power he put into the Rasengans he slammed them into Ashido creating a big explosion. "I know the time of your interval between every Teleportation that you use" he grinned then pulled back after his Rasengans hit. Sendo jumped back and when he did he landed on a weak spot on the edge of the cliff and that part of the cliff caved in under his foot making him loose his balance and fall. As he fell he noticed his kunai still stuck in the side of the cliff but right before he could use his technique to save him a stone fell ontop of it breaking it loose of the cliff and falling to the ground just like he was.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:38 pm
(guy, you can include me in your fight now, so please do i'm going to fight you.)  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:15 pm
A rippling gap in space emerged among the two people. It was a little bigger than a black hole and far more darker and ominous. It was mocking them in how small it was. If it could talk for just a hole. It would say, "Hehehehehe. WOW... Chicken."

Then it expanded and contracted like it was breathing aggressively, puffed up with anger and showing it. Then it was the same size as a manhole. It stopped its anger fit with little painted black veins stretching out. One tentacle reached out and split into three and looked like a alien hand. It did and said nothing.

A foot started to creep out, just a bare foot with no covering at all. More was revealed and no sort of cloth was on the flesh then right below the knee, khaki color was more visible then the rest of the body that was attached flipped forward. It was a boy sitting on his body with a confused look on his face, it was not a rugged man with awe inspiring powers. "I'm different now." He said.

The boy had a immense sword hugging him. It had thingies wrapped around him like a sash. The blade was bigger than him by several feet. "Hello every one. I'm Itazuki, if you don't remember, where am I. Hey where is my mommy, Eh what ever." Then his eyes captured and sent a photograph to his head, people were fighting or going to fight, and
he knew it.

I CAN FIGHT WITH YOU GUYS!!  
The Arena (Random Fight Thread)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces