[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm
Cookies and some freebie graphic work if you know where the title's from! domokun

But before I begin, let's get something straight:

If anyone dares to hint, imply, or even outright suggest that my actions were done solely to get attention or stir up drama or some junk like that, they will be banned so quick, I won't even have a chance to get mad. And, if it qualifies, they will also be reported to a Gaian mod for harassment.

Now, as we all know, it's been chaos in the here since Sunday evening; in the course of two or so days, we had managed to loose about half the mods we've grown to love, and put our beloved Champion mere inches away from a emotional breakdown. No, I'm not implying that y'all not involved had anything to do with the events, it's just my way of talking.

To get straight to the point, I'm back.

"but u sed u were gonna leeve 4 GUD!!1!1!"

Yes, I know I did, in fact, say/write/type/imply that. And believe you me, it was my intention to do so. But let's get another thing straight: the guild is my life. Like I've said in the past, the only thing I love more than this place is Bo. And for those of you who don't understand, that's really saying something.

But I got to thinking. And as some of you might know, I have a lot of time to think, especially now that in my new Digital and Web Design classes, we're stuck on learning shapes and how to use search engines, respectively. rolleyes

But in all honest-to-the-god-I-don't-believe-in truth, this place is my e-home. Like I said in my letter, I have more friends here than I ever had in real life (not that that's saying much). It's the place where Bo and I met and more importantly, it's the only place where I can be me. Think I act in real life how I act here? Think again. Only here am I comfortable enough to do so. 'Cause I know you guys won't judge me or think me weird. 'Cause you guys are just as deranged!

So to quit the guild? To turn my back on my friends, my duties, my responsiblities, and just walk away without even so much as a backwards glance? I'm strong and I'm stubborn, but that's just something I cannot do.

But that wasn't only one thing that prompted me to be like, "ZOMG! LEMME BACK IINNNN~!".

It took a lot of coaxing to get me to even reconsider in the beginning. And then as this progressed, the coaxing made it easier to make the choice.

And then... There was you guys, the normal members who were as confused as babies in a topless bar. You guys know how many PMs I've gotten, ranging from, "ZOMG! Come back! We llooovveee yyoouu~! crying " to "You leave for good and I will loose all faith in you. talk2hand "? And I also lurked. Like, the whole time. Which, as I told to Golem, either prooves my love and dedication to the guild, or my hapless, pitiful dependence upon it. XD

Zeek's rays of sunshine comment stands out quite vividly for me; it actually made me giggle.

So thanks, you guys, for basically saying, "ZOMGWTFGETBACKHEREBTCH mad " and making me feel loved.

To the four, I still hurt and I still refuse to speak to any of you, but know that I do not bear grudge against, nor hate, nor harbor any sort of negative or ill feeling towards any of you. You're awesome people, and I know you were only doing what you thought was right, but you went about doing it the wrong way. I would've gotten mad if you had gone to Neth first? No. Quite the opposite. This all could've been avoided if you had.

And what of Niobi? It will live or I will quit (again) and take a hammer and scissors to my internet-related cables and hardware. I've seen too many of my ideas fail and fade away, and none of them were as developed for near complete as Niobi, so I'll have a snowday down here before I let it follow down the same path.

Though I will be reevaluating what I had originally planned to do in ways of my own brand of dis... dissel... Oh hell; "Diss-uh-plen." Whether or not that is good or bad, the jury's still out on, however.

And if y'all don't already know, Bo's been banninated and he's now sharing my account, so when you see pink text, no, I don't have Dissociative Identity Disorder. It's just him.

'K?

'K.

Edit: Speaking of which, if any of y'all would like to help out everyone's favorite English perv and donate stuffs, both of us will be extremely greatful. But don't worry about me taking some of whatever; he's working on getting a new account for the time being. I'll make a different thread addressing this later.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:49 pm
Oh thank God. I was all ready and raring to send you an angry, "WTF COME BACK DAMN YOU domokun " type PM today.

*hugs* crying Welcome back.  

Ginga

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:56 pm
Ginga
Oh thank God. I was all ready and raring to send you an angry, "WTF COME BACK DAMN YOU domokun " type PM today.

XD

I can't last three days without you guys-- it's a fact.

*Hugs back.*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:00 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Ginga

XD

I can't last three days without you guys-- it's a fact.

*Hugs back.*

Glad to know we're that irresistable! heart  

Ginga

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:03 pm
I love that song! All American Rejects, I think? And I'm glad you came back! That's terrible about Seco though. I thought about PMing you but I was worried that you were already too upset and I was afraid of making things worse. So I'm glad you're back now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:09 pm
Vickicat
I love that song! All American Rejects, I think? And I'm glad you came back! That's terrible about Seco though. I thought about PMing you but I was worried that you were already too upset and I was afraid of making things worse. So I'm glad you're back now.

"Move Along," by The All-American Rejects. I have the whole chorus etched out on my binder and all day, it was stuck in my head.

But free graphix 4 u. : D

But I wasn't so much upset as I was shocked and a bit numb. And tired. I haven't gotten any decent sleep since Saturday night. T ^T

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Taiyoukai_Okibi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:53 pm
*insert happy "YAYYOUREBACK!"*

On the donating to Bo...
Do we just send the gold to you right now?
Or do we wait till he gets a new account?

Right now I have 1k on my mule ready for him.
Though hopefully this won't be needed. ninja

Starting off on a new account without anything isn't fun,
I know from expirence. gonk

Edit: I got a BB on this thread.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:07 pm
PHILLY'S HOME! *Damn-near-hugs-the-life-outa-her* We were so worried! *still squish hugging* Neva leave again! So says toli. Master of all things. or esle *Brandishes an adorable kitten*

*Also hugs the essence of bo* we'll get you home too sooner than you can say *really long gibberish*  

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ulfheonar Shapechanger

Lupine Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:19 pm
Oml, you back. :3 I didnt say anything, and I know we dont usually cross too much, but when I heard you left, I was so depressed. 3': I am so happy that you're back. Really really happy. I'd say more, but my e-feelings are killing me. >.o

Welcome back. *e-glomp*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:20 pm
Taiyoukai_Okibi
*insert happy "YAYYOUREBACK!"*

On the donating to Bo...
Do we just send the gold to you right now?
Or do we wait till he gets a new account?

Right now I have 1k on my mule ready for him.
Though hopefully this won't be needed. ninja

Starting off on a new account without anything isn't fun,
I know from expirence. gonk

Edit: I got a BB on this thread.

I sent mine to Alexa already sweatdrop  

Atma311

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:22 pm
Okibi__ XD Either or, but I plan on making a thread about it, as well. If anything, I'll probably give him a few of my own items and most likely all or most of the gold I've accumilated thus far.

In fact, I think I'll go make that thread now.

And it shall be stickied ASAP.

And see? Even Gaia's celebrating my return.

Toli__ x __x It's not going to be any good if you squeeze me to death.

Edit: Angel__That's alright. And thanks. :3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:27 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Okibi__ XD Either or, but I plan on making a thread about it, as well. If anything, I'll probably give him a few of my own items and most likely all or most of the gold I've accumilated thus far.

In fact, I think I'll go make that thread now.

And it shall be stickied ASAP.

And see? Even Gaia's celebrating my return.

Toli__ x __x It's not going to be any good if you squeeze me to death.

Edit: Angel__That's alright. And thanks. :3

*Back crack* ugh.... too far...  

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:28 pm
xd

Welcome back and stuff. heart

Don't scare us next time. Without you in PD is like being in a guild without arms. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:39 pm
SilvernKnight
xd

Don't scare us next time. Without you in PD is like being in a guild without arms. gonk

That's........ an interesting analogy... XD  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:57 am
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
SilvernKnight
xd

That's........ an interesting analogy... XD
You know how you are meant to us. 3nodding  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas