Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
What Happened?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gamerguy121

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:27 pm
Today, I looked back at my life and looked in the mirror. A 6'1", 155 pound, 15 year old stared back. I couldn't help but wonder:

What happened?

My childhood seems all but over. I'm taking AP courses, looking for a ******** job, and drinking coffee.

What happened?

I missed the days when I was carefree. When I could do whatever without worry. When I could be entertained by simple things.

What the hell happened?

Looking back now, I've been damn lucky. I've had a good life, and I look forward to more of it. Now I wish I'd savored it while it lasted so I wouldn't be asking myself that question.

What happened?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:59 am
when i was little being old was never a worry
but now im like sun of a ......  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:48 am
Ditto that, looking back it seems everything just went so fast, I remember when I was carefree and innocent, and now I'm turning 19 in about a month and wondering where the hell my childhood went.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:52 am
i had to act mature even though im still young i never really had toys just a computer i had a pretty strict parent  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:09 am
I'm 19, have no job yet, and just finished High School...now what the F--K do I do know? Work my a** off at some job for the next fifty years? isn't that what it all amounts to; we finish high school, some of us go on to higher education, but we all end up doing something for fifty years of our lives that we end up hating?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:25 am
I used to feel that way, but now I'm going to college to become a pastry chef. I volunteer at a bakery and once I grad, they'll start paying me. But I guess the universe is making up for my crap childhood. My parents divorced early and I never had many toys. I had a pretty strict dad too. And my family just recently got evicted from our home. But life is finally starting to look up.  

Wyrm Strander

Familiar Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Furry Poet

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:33 am
by the time you hit 13 your life as a kid is pretty much over...but i still act like a kid i mean im more mature now but its not being immature if youre having fun doing it....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:45 am
gamerguy121
Today, I looked back at my life and looked in the mirror. A 6'1", 155 pound, 15 year old stared back. I couldn't help but wonder:

What happened?

My childhood seems all but over. I'm taking AP courses, looking for a ******** job, and drinking coffee.

What happened?

I missed the days when I was carefree. When I could do whatever without worry. When I could be entertained by simple things.

What the hell happened?

Looking back now, I've been damn lucky. I've had a good life, and I look forward to more of it. Now I wish I'd savored it while it lasted so I wouldn't be asking myself that question.

What happened?

awww... they grow up so fast..! -tears up-
don't worry bout it to much x3
i did the same at your age and all threw highschool =P  

furrysnow13

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

furrysnow13

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:49 am
Lazurkri
I'm 19, have no job yet, and just finished High School...now what the F--K do I do know? Work my a** off at some job for the next fifty years? isn't that what it all amounts to; we finish high school, some of us go on to higher education, but we all end up doing something for fifty years of our lives that we end up hating?

im sure your not going to be doing the same thing day in day out for fifty years =P
sure, working full time takes a good portion outa your life, but i think its the things you do off work that really matter. i no its the only thing holding me together! (been at the same job for about a year now)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:11 am
Life seems to move so fast. It does.

That is why you have to live in the now, not in the past.  

00Shoe
Captain

Dr Spangle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:18 pm
Dood if you ever think like that, you know you are human, well...s**t it is normal. I am 16 and having about the same problem. but I talked to my leadership teacher about it and he had a few words for me. "When you are 10 you can't wait to be 13, when you are 13, you think I finally made it, but then you feel that you are still too young and you want to be 18, but then every year that passes seems to start to wear you down until you reach 100 then you are just like a kid again, you think, I finally made it to 100. Then you feel it is great and carefree everyday." Anyway those are just words that I though fit this situation. Sorry for rambling! xp  
Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games