Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~ AzN HairStyle ~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think you have a nice haircut?
  Yes.
  No.
  So-So.
  I don't care 'bout my appearance! Leave me alone! >.<
View Results

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:59 am
I dunno you but I think that most asian has a nice hairstyle; actually, we put a lot of importance on our hair appearance. So here's a thread we can talk about asian hairstyle and post sample of asian nice hairstyle please because it will help me find my next haircut... I'm running out of idea how would I cut my hair! >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:56 pm
haha, that's so true
my friend, first she had black hair with bangs, then black hair with red highlights wiht bangs, then black hair with red highlights without bangs, and now black hair with CARAMEL (not blonde xd ) highlights without bangs

so yeah...this all happened in what.....mmhmm....4 months?
-so funny rofl

well my hair, i leave my hair just grow, i'm too lazy to fix it and change it and make it better even though i know i can rolleyes  

[J.C.]

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:04 pm
I never liked bangs ever since I was young, so I started to grow my hair until the bangs were no more. But now, I have bangs and I love em'. =3 They make me look older =D (Cause I usually look younger than my age). I want to grow my hair very very very very very (infinity + one) long and get nicer bangs from a professional hair salon. But first, I will grow my hair and keep my natural haircolor. ^^ I didn't want my hair lenghth to be short because it would make my face look rounder and it's already round. Plus, I think the hairstyle I'm aiming for is quite sophiscated. What I love the most about Asian hair is the way it looks so shiny and silky. ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:09 pm
Night Rain55
What I love the most about Asian hair is the way it looks so shiny and silky. ^-^

and that's why everybody loves to touch and pull my hair stare (yes, even the boys)  

[J.C.]

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:19 pm
Kurama35
Night Rain55
What I love the most about Asian hair is the way it looks so shiny and silky. ^-^

and that's why everybody loves to touch and pull my hair stare (yes, even the boys)

xD I love touching my hair too. ^^ I can't stop touching it until it becomes oily so I wash it. But urm... Asian people touch my hair too... ^-^;; [They have their own hair to touch u_u]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:38 pm
Night Rain55
Kurama35
Night Rain55

xD I love touching my hair too. ^^ I can't stop touching it until it becomes oily so I wash it. But urm... Asian people touch my hair too... ^-^;; [They have their own hair to touch u_u]

both asians and non-asians touch my hair xp gonk xd neutral  

[J.C.]

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:22 pm
Kurama35

both asians and non-asians touch my hair xp gonk xd neutral

Aww... xD Put on a hair net. =3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:31 pm
I was used to have bangs when I was young. Now I have a kind of half bang. I think my hair are okay but everyone is charging at me touching my hair and saying "I love your hair! I wish I would have yours!" or "GIMME YOUR HAIR! Rawwrr! domokun "
^_^;
I have to say Asians' hair so so shinny and silky. biggrin

Rebirth Project

S a k r a n

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:38 pm
Hmm...
I have black hair with bangs sorta parted partway so you can see the middle of my forehead...
I don't really care about my hair... I just leave it down... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:18 pm
I've walked around some hairstylists in malls etc. and they do something called "Japanese" haircut for women. I hear they're expensive, $100+. confused Crazy.  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:57 pm
wiim
I've walked around some hairstylists in malls etc. and they do something called "Japanese" haircut for women. I hear they're expensive, $100+. confused Crazy.

have a pic? i wanna see what that is neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:30 pm
Japanese haircut? I've heard of Japanese Hair Straightening xd

Ah, well back on topic - Yes, I do agree, we asians have lovely hair, thats naturally straight [all my friends seem to envy that whee ]

[[ china ]]

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:30 pm
hey this reminds me, kurama, you never updated your pic. I've only seen one of you when you were like... 13. I'd like to see one of you nowX3 lol. so i'll have more things to make fun of you about. twisted
@wiim: I wanna see too!!! post it! post!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:48 pm
yalie5
hey this reminds me, kurama, you never updated your pic. I've only seen one of you when you were like... 13. I'd like to see one of you nowX3 lol. so i'll have more things to make fun of you about. twisted
Ya, we want to see a pic of you now! domokun  

Night Rain55

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:31 pm
Oh my gee..I like this thread. heart sorry, I'm just obsess with asain hairstyles, I have one. heart My hair looks like Hacken Lee's and Leo Ku's..  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff