Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Kingdom Hearts
Who thinks riku is useless? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khforever12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:47 am
I mean At the final boss he was useless I remember one time he was just standing there and when sora was about to get his heart taken away (I think) he runs so slow scream whats your opinon?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:24 am
I don't think he's completely useless. He's alright when he's in your party in The world that never was. But he wasn't that good in the final form Xemnas battle. Although I think he's a good character in the series.  

sheepysean

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:09 pm
As much as people may or may not dislike him, he's an extremely important character to the series, and will most likely continue to be in every game, somehow. Think about it. He and Sora have been in every Kingdom Hearts game to date. KH1, KH2, KH COM, KH RE:COM, KH 358/2 Days, KH BBS, KH Coded.... Every single one. Which means that he is one of the main characters, which means he's necessary.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:59 pm
That he is... I loved his Soul Eater Keyblade (Yes it is a keyblade)  

SMARTAgentKC

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

sheepysean

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:35 am
I always thought The Way to the Dawn was his Keyblade, and Soul Eater was just a sword, because on 358/2 Days his default weapon is Soul Eater and the game says it's a sword.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
I do like riku but for that one battle he was useless.
sheepysean
I don't think he's completely useless. He's
alright when he's in your party in The world that never was. But he wasn't that good in the final form Xemnas battle. Although I think he's a good character in the series.

khforever12

khforever12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:39 am
I do like him it's just that he was use less for that one battle. Also I do know he is important to the storyline seeing that his name is said at least 3 times in every world. Also I do not mean useless in the "he should not be there" way I mean in the battle sense.
The Wrath Of Sorrow
As much as people may or may not dislike him, he's an extremely important character to the series, and will most likely continue to be in every game, somehow. Think about it. He and Sora have been in every Kingdom Hearts game to date. KH1, KH2, KH COM, KH RE:COM, KH 358/2 Days, KH BBS, KH Coded.... Every single one. Which means that he is one of the main characters, which means he's necessary.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:49 am
huh... *checks KH wiki to find out it isn't classifed as a keyblade* I guess the soul eater isn't a keyblade but is like an intermediate form before the Way to the Dawn which is a keyblade...

*looks at the design of the soul eater and frowns* I still say it looks like a keyblade...  

SMARTAgentKC

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:43 pm
I do admit that he as terrible in that battle, as I think it was just cruel how he ran so slow.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:05 pm
i think he is useless i mean Donald is WAY better and Donald gets one shotted on almost every one -.- but Riku is only usefull on the part where Sora is getting his heart taken away  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

sheepysean

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:54 am
Donald is useless for me on KH1, he always gets killed withun the first minute of a boss battle, it's so frustrating! scream scream He's good on KH2 though, especially his limits.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:57 pm
sheepysean
I don't think he's completely useless. He's alright when he's in your party in The world that never was. But he wasn't that good in the final form Xemnas battle. Although I think he's a good character in the series.

i agree  

dolphinbear1

7,925 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

GAlA Site Assistant 72

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:47 am
I hated playing him on the final battle, he's so useless there. Also, if he wasn't around, Sora may not be who is today, but -many- problems wouldn't have started, as well.

Otherwise, what other people have posted; he's a main character and is very important and necessary in that regard.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:38 pm
dolphinbear1
sheepysean

i agree

Totally agreed. Btw; Dolphinbear1, I love your signature smile .  

AceySpacey

Fated raison detre

O.G. Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:16 am
If you guys think he is useless in the final battle then you guys aren't using him right o-o
His Dark Shield and Dark Aura can give you a HUGE advantage if you use it right. Using Dark Aura after a combo can easily set Xemnas up for another combo if you time it right. I've pulled off 5 combos in a row on Xemnas before from timing the Dark Aura attack right. The shield can also be a huge help to set up Reflect to punish Xemnas' attack. If you just let Rikku do whatever, then of course he is useless, but if you actually make use of his abilities, he is a very big advantage.  
Kingdom Hearts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff