Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Fur Runner X: The Cyberpunk Rp of the Near Future (open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Taco Pocky

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:30 pm
After the end of the 2012 wars, technology has became the most important facet of human life. Every thing from hardware, software, and most importantly, biotic implants, are sold, and in some cases leased by multimillion dollar companies. These companies work together and run a monopoly that charges ludicrously high prices for all of their tech. In rebellion citizens have formed an underground splinter group whose goal is to take down the companies, and give free/cheap technology to all. But the CEO's of these companies have started their own private army to quell this insurgency.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:34 pm
Rules:
No God modding
Follow Gaia TOS
Be respectful of your fellow guild mates
Killing is allowed, but please do not be a drugged up super murder.
You may have more than one RPC and please post your profiles in your first post.  

Super Taco Pocky

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Super Taco Pocky

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:50 pm
Name: John Frank
Allis: The man in brown
Species: Snow leopard
Discription: Long white hair, wears a brown duster, and black worn boots. About 5"6, average build and weights 180 pounds.
Bio: John used to work for the companies as a sells man but for unknown reasons joined the resistance. His job is gather intelligence, and to illegally deal cheap tech on the streets. No one knows much about him but he has proven time and time again that he is loyal to the resistance.

John leaned against the red brick wall that he usually hanged out by in the evening. He looked up at the moon and smiled as he pulled out a cigarette. Lighting it he enjoyed the flavor of calm in the middle of an hidden war. John didn't enjoy thinking of the past, so many bad memories, things better left forgotten. John then flicked the cigarette onto the ground and stepped on it awaiting his first costumer of the evening.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:17 pm
Name: dante sesa
Allis: the agent
Species: Fox
Discription: short black hair, wears a suit with armor underneath , biotic arm and eye . About 6"2 , slightly muscular build and weights 210 pounds.
Bio: dante is a loyal soldier for the companys , trained to kill the rebels before and to hunt them and find their hideouts , trained since birth to be a soldier ,

dante was in the loadout area checking his equipment and rifle ,he was getting ready for his mission to be given.  

MR HIGH COMMAND

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:21 pm
as dante was done puting on his armor his radio came on and told me i would be doing routine searches in the city , i got up and walked
to the armored carrier and sat there with the rest of my squad and drove into the city  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:52 pm
Name: Micheal
Species: Human
Description: White skin, average length brown hair, and blue robotics eyes. Wears blue jeans, brown t-shirt, and a grey hoodie jacket.
Bio: Micheal is the adoptive son of a CEO and is one of the few humans left on Earth. His father does not agree with the other companies but cannot stop them due to risk of loosing his family. Micheal does his father's work in fighting the companies by supply data, infiltrating bases, hacking their systems, ect.

Micheal loaded his pistol has he ran through the allay ways trying not to be spotted by the city soldiers.  

Gravity Sword

Ryzen Fenix

Elysian Wolf

10,800 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:56 pm
Name: Shigiro
Allis: X
Species: Cat
Discription: Black hair, purple eyes, grey fur with black stripes, about 5'10
Bio: Shigiro was a lonely child after 4 yrs when his parents died. His parents were scientists that helped the company make the technology they make now. But when they found out they were building weapons of war they started to rebel and killed the parents. The companies orders were to kill all blood relatives to the scientists. But before they got to Shigiro's house to kill him, his uncle took him away from that place and raised him. His uncle taught him CQC for any situation he got in and that's way he always fight bare handed. He stayed with him until he was 17.

But, it wasn't too long until the company finally caught them and tried to catch them. His uncle was captured and more than likely killed as Shigiro ran away. Two years later from that, right now, he is part of the rebels to destroy the company for what they have. (i think i did good) mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:15 pm
the apc stop in the crowded street, dante and his squad walk into the crowded street

his helmets visor already scanning the area for potential targets and showing him a 3d map , he ordered the men to split into groups of 2

him and his squad mate slowly walked down the street  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Ryzen Fenix

Elysian Wolf

10,800 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:56 pm
Shigiro was lead of the current operation to destroy one of the buildings. He had a small group of 6 including himself. They sat on a building seeing soldiers walking the streets. I signaled everyone to move around and spread out. As they did it silently as they moved about as they found another group of soldiers walking. they silently spoke into their radios, "X? We have visual on the soldiers. We can take them out when ready sir." I sighed as looked at the current group. "keep watch. Don't make a move yet." We waited on stand-by to see what happens.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:15 pm
dante kept walking keeping his eyes scanning the area ,

they motion through the streets searching stands and asking questions , he radio pick up with a order fro command authorizing lethal force  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Ryzen Fenix

Elysian Wolf

10,800 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:38 pm
"Sir, let me go! I wanna kill'em so badly." My voice got alittle more strict as i respond, "i said wait and see. That's an order!" He growled under his breathe as he his body was shaking from wanting to kill them so much. I thought to myself looking the soldiers. "They're really out to get us tonight. hopefully, we can last til the morning." I stood watch.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:43 pm
while walking dante saw a mysterious stranger leaning against the wall . he walked up and punched him in the gut then smack him into the wall , he started searching his items but found uthing. looking at his squadmate dante said ( cmon lets keep moving  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Ryzen Fenix

Elysian Wolf

10,800 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:29 pm
The guy jumped down. "I'm jumping in." He jumped with nothing but his armor and pistol as he was shooting the soldiers of the other squad that dante's not in. I sighed and told myself. "Hopefully his stupidity will lead to a dictraction for these soldiers.. hopefully." Shigiro Walked Dante's group to see their next move as he tried to move around them by jumping building to building. But one of the members accidently tripped and fell on the side of the building and fell in a alley making a loud thump coming from the ally as he was in the garbage can. "Crap!" I looked down at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:49 pm
hearing the noise dante and his partner run down the alley and see the fur lying in the trash , they raise their rifles at him  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Ryzen Fenix

Elysian Wolf

10,800 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:56 pm
He suddenly put his hands up looking up. I wasn't there though.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff