StarsInTheMidnightSky
Crew

5,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:55 pm
Dorm 1B

Dorm 1B has black carpeting and purple walls. It has the same furniture as dorm 1A except in black.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:30 pm
Kayla Star dragged a large garbage bag out of her car, then into the dorm she had parked right next to. Next she slowly worked the large white crib she had for her three year old in, and placed it right at the end of her bed. "Well that isn't gonna blend in, is it Stasia?" She smiled as she walked back into the car and pulled out Anastasia Star. "You going to sleep with me tonight or in your little crib? Your little bed doesn't come until tomorrow." She grinned and set down Stasia, then walked her in. her eyes went to the garbage bag and she proceeded to pull out white and black striped sheets, and about five white pillows, then her and her daughter sat on her bed. "I wonder who we will room with Stasia?"  

StarsInTheMidnightSky
Crew

5,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SherryLee23
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:46 pm
Hayley walked into the room carrying a suitcase and garbage bag. She saw her room mate was already there.....with a kid....normally she wouldn't have minded, she loved kids! But she was expecting a girl anyday now. How would all four of them fit in there....till she realised there was another room, THANK GOD! "Hi i'm Hayley" she turned to the girl unpacking.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:52 pm
"I'm Kayla, this is Anastasia," She pointed to her daughter, who was digging around in a garbage bag. "Stasia get out of there!" She pointed to her stomach. "This will either be Jayce or Isabell." She grinned and stuck out her hand. "Nice to meet you Hayley!" She smiled at her, she seemed nice enough.  

StarsInTheMidnightSky
Crew

5,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SherryLee23
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:01 pm
Oh wow now 5 people in the dorm! "I'm going to be have a baby too! Her names going to be Lilly."She pointed to her stomach. "wow! there's going to be 5 people in here then! Well hopfully the kids wont take up too much space" She felt a little better having someone who knew what she was going through and not just a room mate who thinks she's a slut.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:33 pm
"Well, I'm going to need to bring in Stasia's little bed, and then theres this crib if you are going to need it." She gestured towards the crib and smiled. "I don't really care about that now though. Lets head off to the beach, whenever you are ready. Unless you don't want to." She pulled a bikini out of her bag and laughed. "It makes me look like the slut everyone thinks I am. 2 kids, you know?"  

StarsInTheMidnightSky
Crew

5,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SherryLee23
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:49 pm
"Ya trust me i do! I had to leave my old school cause people said i was a slut." And the sad thing was it was her boyfriend who started it all "I think i'm going to skip the beach though, i dont really think me wearing my bikini right now would be a good idea. haha! Besides i think i'll just get my stuff set up here." She looked at her bags she still had to unpack.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:16 pm
"Suit yourself. Me and my friend Hope were supposed to go." She sug into her garbage bag and pulled out a black phone with pink and white gems on it. She pushed to buttons, and was then talking to Hope. "Hey Hope. You can't go? I'll just stay. No no, Sage can't. Ahem, she can't Hope. Yeah... Okay, I'll stay back with Hayley. Hayley Collins? She is a slutty loser? Well, I'm staying back anyway." She then smiled and closed the phone, then turned to Hayley. "So! How old?"  

StarsInTheMidnightSky
Crew

5,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SherryLee23
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:07 pm
Hayley sat there with her mouth hanging open. "I'm not a slutty loser!" Who would say that about her?! She didnt even know anyone here! "Who said that?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:15 pm
Kayla shook her head and laughed nervously. "Her names Hop, she is my best friend. You'll learn how fast word gets out around here. Everyone knew I was pregnant before I did. But yeah, shes just playin. Its fine." She smiled a bit and sat on her bed, then sent Hope a quick text to leave the 'slutty loser' alone. "I know you aren't Hayley!"  

StarsInTheMidnightSky
Crew

5,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SherryLee23
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:20 pm
"ok....so what did you mean how old she is?" She was a little confused....Then it happened! "OH MY F***** GOD!!!! MY WATER BROKE!!!!!!!!!!" Hayley was in complete panick mode.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Without really caring Kayla speed-dialed Hope. Within five minutes she was there.
"You know how to help someone have a baby right?" Kayla asked. Hope nodded and Kayla pointed her over to Hayley. Within hours Hayley was screaming in pain, and Hope was trying to get her to turn the baby around because It was coming out backwards.  

StarsInTheMidnightSky
Crew

5,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SherryLee23
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:32 pm
Hayley had never been in this much pain in her entire life!! And it didnt help that that b**** Hope was there either! She didnt want hope by her baby! But she was in too much pain to care. All she could do was sit and scream.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:36 pm
Hope let out a sigh of relief. "I saw it wrong! Its head is first." She handed the baby to Hayley then threw a reciept at her before leaving.
"Yay for baby Lilly!" Kayla smiled hesitantly.  

StarsInTheMidnightSky
Crew

5,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SherryLee23
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:56 pm
A reicept?! Really?! Whatever! She was to happy to care. Her baby was finally here! She couldnt stop smiling. "thanks" she said to Kayla and grabbed a blanket off her pile of stuff she had brought for when the baby came.  
Starburst Highschool ✩

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff