Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Round Table (Discussion and Debates)
post your Dreams for all to see Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you lucid dream?
  yes, how do i turn it off
  yes, often
  I have before
  No
  No i would rather not
  What is it?
View Results

Maewyn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:39 pm
Just what it says...post your dreams...maybe even some interpretation

Please do not comment with out leaving a dream of your own...

i would like it if every post had a new dream in it....

I rarely remember my dreams and could still think of about 15 to put here so there is realy no ecsuse....exept this time cause its the intro : P  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:52 pm
So i'll start cause i did already.........

This is an old one that i have remembered over the years....

Its in my town on a street that does not actualy exist. The street apears half way up and down the hill here and runs along it. There is no one around anywhere and in the distance i see a blockade on the road. As i head toward it i feel no anxiaty or fear, i am just came. I can never reach it, when i get to the point it was at it is further down the road, aslo the city never ends. No other people appear in the dream. No land marks stand out although some are there just as markers that this is my city. I never question my path and never try to vear off it.

after the fact: personal i like this dream, it show my way while it seems blocked never truly is and i don't have to try. <>>>  

Maewyn

eiei...OMGWTFBBQ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:39 pm
wow, awesome topic! I've got a few dreams that I've got to add here eventually. I've been meaning to make a dream pillow for a while, I still need to get the herbs. We don't have a lot of health-food stores or anything else around here to buy herbs, so for the most part I've got to grow my own. The good news is that chamomile grows well at my house, I grew a lot a few summers ago but used it all in tea sweatdrop I'm not sure about lavender though. I'd grow herbs in my house, but plants die in my house. Except in my room, and it's too cluttered for plant growing sweatdrop They love the energy there, I do a lot of energy manipulation in my room to make it the most comfort for me and everyone else who enters. Oops, I'm rambling, sorry! I'm gonna post a dream in a sec.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:57 pm
I'll post one now, I just thought of an awesome but kinda scary one that I had a few months ago. Sorry, it's a bit long, it's one of my more detailed dreams.

It starts off with me and one of my friends in my school. We're being chased by this 20 foot tall, green, squid-like thing. My dream knowledge tells me that these things are currently trying to kill everyone on earth and there's nothing we can do about it but run and hide. They kinda amble along, but there's more of them in the school than students. We seperate because we both believe we have the better way to escape. I run towards our band classroom, and happen to glance down a new staircase into what looks like a boiler room filled with couches and such. There are about 5 of those monsters in there chasing and killing people. When I reach the band room, I realize a lot of people are there and the monsters will probably go there next. I go to an empty closet nearby. There, I hide behind a convieniently placesd sofa.

The next thing I know, the closet door is opening again. But the head that peaks in is my friend's. I motion to her to get behind the couch and hide with me. She mentions something like "I was going to dig for seashells at the beach but decided this was a better choice." She then hides behind the sofa with me. A monster enters the room soon after. I fight myself to keep from screaming as it looks in the room. After a mintue or so of this, it leaves.

Feeling relieved, we run out of the school into the massacre outside. As we run towards another place I know of, I see one of the monsters burn an unlucky man. I watch him die as I run past, flaming and falling to the ground. In the background, I see more people dieing but not the same way. I reach my old elementary school, about 30 miles away, soon after. It's abandoned except for a bus full of people trying to escape. Two more of my friends are on this bus, along with one of the busdrivers I've had in the past. My friend and I get on and sit in the third seat back. In the seat in front of ous, there is a teenage couple that were killed by one of the monsters. They wanted to die happy, so they were kissing as they were killed. These people weren't burned, they were frozen solid, turned to stone or something. A man gets on the bus, and I instantly don't trust him. I believe he's one of the monsters in disguise. I run for the back of the bus, urging two of my friends to come with me, one of which being the one that had been with me at the beginning of the dream.

We make it to the back of the bus and push the back doors open. The other people on the bus try to hold us back, but one of my friends and myself get out. The friend from the beginnign was held back by people, and the door closes again. My friend and I run away from the bus, hoping to seek safety behind the school. I tell my friend that we should look behind corners before going around them, because the monsters are smart enoguh to hide there to catch unsuspecting people. My friend agrees, and we check each corner. Eventually, however, we forget, and that just happens to be the time a monster is lurking. I run, screaming to my friend to do the same. I run like 20 feet and look back. My friend didn't run; she was paralized with fear. I watch as the monster hovers over her, and then I look away. I don't know what happened to her next, but I can guess. I quickly ran back to the bus, which was just pulling out of the school. I run very fast, almost catching up. When the bus pauses to wait for a car going along the road, I jump on top of a nearby truck and jump through the window of the bus. My third friend, the one that didn't have a big part previously, comes over to ask where the other friend is. "They got (name left out)" I scream in pain. The bus turns onto another road, and that's where the dream ends.

Told you it was long.  

eiei...OMGWTFBBQ

Maewyn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:23 pm
eieiovt682
wow, awesome topic!

Din't you read the first post? I said NO Escuse...hehe

That was a cool a** dream...these squid things sound kinda lovecraftian. You may wanna check it out.

Dream>>

I once had a dream where i was running through a forest terror stricken, and sudenly i fell in to a pit. After a deacent fall i landed in water only to come up in the pool from fragle rock (the one in the intro). The next day i woke up on the floor. i had fallen off of my bunk bed, smashing a shelf on the way down and busting my piggy bank. I never woke up once.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:33 pm
ok, maybe I din't read the end, woops sweatdrop But at least I posted a dream.

Another dream- I could change the color of anything I wanted, just for sheer enjoyment. Nobody seemed to notice, and it made me laugh to "paint" peoples' faces crazy colors. The whole thing was faily casual and I'd love to have the dream again.  

eiei...OMGWTFBBQ

Tenrou29

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:03 pm
This is a very strange dream that I have been having for a while:
It starts off with me running away from something and I end up in a room I start to think that i am safe when all of a sudden somethings that resemble a crossbow bolt come shooting out of the corner and 2 stick in both elbows ( 2 each), both knee caps and my neck but then i find out that it's some sort of really weird serpent...then I wake up screaming in pain. Creepy, huh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:11 am
I had a dream about a friend.

I was on the phone with them and they told my that they were at a boarding school/insane aslyume. i was talking with them and telling them sinse they are over 18 that they would have to sign papers in oder to be there. the replied " they want me to be here" i asked rrhem if they had signed something and that if they havent to call 911 and say that they are being heald against there will, that they have been kidnapped.

then they hung up.

i went to the location ir was out in the middle of the forest knocking on the door and i opended the handle. I was wonderinf if it would be alright if i talked to them. they were wearing all black with a vail on there head. Bryan staried at them a seconded and then left.

they told me i thought you were going to leave me alone. I told them if i could send them a letter. they didnt answer. I was wonder if i could send you a tinture it.. they cut me off and angled there head down and said no! there face had transformed into a opposite gender. I said okay goodbye. I open the door and jumped off the bowcany not caring weather i could learn to fly or i would kill my self. then i was buy this shrine that seemed to be moist it was beutiful. I was staring at these colbolt blue patterns with black tarnish. then i phosed into my forgrownd and i noticed four snakes coming towards me they are were telepathic. My first reaction was to scramble backwards towards this well. as i was crabwalking i i began to pick up rocks and through them past the snakes to see if they would strike me. as i got to the well they said that they were done with the letter v.

then i woke up

do any ov you have dream walkers?  

mechanistic

eiei...OMGWTFBBQ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:17 am
mechanistic

I was on the phone with them and they told my that they were at a boarding school/insane aslyume. i was talking with them and telling them sinse they are over 18 that they would have to sign papers in oder to be there. the replied " they want me to be here" i asked rrhem if they had signed something and that if they havent to call 911 and say that they are being heald against there will, that they have been kidnapped.

then they hung up.

i went to the location ir was out in the middle of the forest knocking on the door and i opended the handle. I was wonderinf if it would be alright if i talked to them. they were wearing all black with a vail on there head. Bryan staried at them a seconded and then left.

they told me i thought you were going to leave me alone. I told them if i could send them a letter. they didnt answer. I was wonder if i could send you a tinture it.. they cut me off and angled there head down and said no! there face had transformed into a opposite gender. I said okay goodbye. I open the door and jumped off the bowcany not caring weather i could learn to fly or i would kill my self. then i was buy this shrine that seemed to be moist it was beutiful. I was staring at these colbolt blue patterns with black tarnish. then i phosed into my forgrownd and i noticed four snakes coming towards me they are were telepathic. My first reaction was to scramble backwards towards this well. as i was crabwalking i i began to pick up rocks and through them past the snakes to see if they would strike me. as i got to the well they said that they were done with the letter v.

then i woke up

No, I haven't. It's one of things on my "to learn" list after OBEs and Lucid dreaming. Speaking of luciddreaming, I did it last night. Not for the first time, but some of the things were new. Like I was doing it for more than like two minutes.

The dream:
I was in a building, and I wanted to go through the wall, but wasn't sure if it was possible. My mind said to me, ever so calmly, "you are in a dream, you know that, right?" I realized that I had known since the dream started, at least subconsiously. I went through the wall and got bored. I decided to fly around for a while. After like five minutes of doing this, I thought "Wow, this is the longest I've lucid dreamt before." I know I was still in the dream after that for a bit longer, but don't remember what happened during that time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:59 pm
I had a dream a while ago, a few months, but It's sorta comming true a little. In it, my grandfather went missing. Well, my mom just got a call saying he's in the hospital. Of all the people I could've dreamt of, he was the one, and I hope he's ok.  

eiei...OMGWTFBBQ

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:28 pm
*hugs* I hope your grandfather is going to be alright. I've been in your shoes before and hope I don't have to go there again for a long time.

Dreams, eh? I've had lots of good dreams and lots of bad ones. Most of them I can interpret on my own. I used to have a dream all the time where I was being chased by my uncle, who was secretly a werewolf. In the dream, I remember speaking out-loud very clearly saying in shock and horror "You ATE a little girl?!" as he had done so not long before finding me, and still had her chocolate bar wrapper stuck to his fur.
This dream, to me, represented my fear of my own childhood slipping away into the sexual being I was becoming around puberty. Sorry if that's tmi, but thats' what it turned out to be. The intellect of a man combined with nature's strength and ferocity equals my most feared movie monster, the werewolf.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:56 pm
EladrinStarmist
*hugs* I hope your grandfather is going to be alright. I've been in your shoes before and hope I don't have to go there again for a long time.
From what I've heard, my grandpa's gonna be alright, he's just gonna be in the hospital for a while. He hates hospitals and realy wants to go home.
Dream for this: A dream I had last night, I don't remember too much. I was chasing some lady across the ocean. We were illuminated by moonbeams, and she was going to do something evil, I believe. She was threatening to kill innocent animals, like sicing and alligator or an ostrich. After I had made sure she wasn't going to hurt anyone, I was hiding on an island, trying to get rid of some bag. I couldn't find a good spot to put it. I would've ben able to finish the dream, but my 6 year old sister( heart ) came into my room to see if I was awake. She's realy sweet and shows definite future psychic ability, but she's gotta learn not to wake me up.  

eiei...OMGWTFBBQ

mechanistic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:16 pm
eieiovt682
mechanistic

then they hung up.

then i woke up

No, I haven't. It's one of things on my "to learn" list after OBEs and Lucid dreaming. Speaking of luciddreaming, I did it last night. Not for the first time, but some of the things were new. Like I was doing it for more than like two minutes.

The dream:
I was in a building, and I wanted to go through the wall, but wasn't sure if it was possible. My mind said to me, ever so calmly, "you are in a dream, you know that, right?" I realized that I had known since the dream started, at least subconsiously. I went through the wall and got bored. I decided to fly around for a while. After like five minutes of doing this, I thought "Wow, this is the longest I've lucid dreamt before." I know I was still in the dream after that for a bit longer, but don't remember what happened during that time.

I get them a lot. One was funny, and obnoxious i told some one to go away and i punched him. I told him to get out of my rehelm.
later that week i got a nasty comment from person on one of my blogs. It was the guy that i was in my dream. I avoided him altogether.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:55 pm
I had a funky dream last night;

A white hawk with the head feathers like a bluejay gave me one of its' feathers. Weird thing was, I knew I was dreaming and immediately started interpreting it. O_o Hawks symbolize freedom and also focus. The colour white, for me, is purity, innocence and angelic powers. I'm wondering if this isnt' encouragement that I'm on the right track and things are going to start looking up. I know that I'll have freedom soon, as I'm moving this weekend from the apartment from hell to my hubby's parent's for a month or two. (Hopefully no longer than that.)

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:18 pm
New dream (this is a great topic, btw):

I've been dreaming of work; of being AT work and doing my job while I'm asleep. No matter what I do before I go to sleep, I dream about being at work. I hear the phone ring, I see the queue backed up, I feel the pressure of my job (I now do tech support for Gateway computers) and I hate it. Every Monday night (my Sunday) I go through this awful thing of "I hate my job" and it carries over all week into my sleep.

Can anyone suggest something to calm my dreams and get my subconsious mind OFF of work? I'd really appreciate it.

The Round Table (Discussion and Debates)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games