A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Tell me about Leaf Green please? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Leaf Green/Fire Red better than the other games?
Yes! Get it! It's all nifty!
76%
 76%  [ 19 ]
Yellow was better... Pikachu!
24%
 24%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 25

Daisuke_Druantia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:07 pm
If anyone has sites or online guides for Leaf Green can you put the URL's here? But what I really want are people's opinions on the game because I want it for my birthday (party). Is it any different from Ruby/Sapphire?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:16 pm
Keito-Chan
If anyone has sites or online guides for Leaf Green can you put the URL's here? But what I really want are people's opinions on the game because I want it for my birthday (party). Is it any different from Ruby/Sapphire?
read whats been posted duh www.serebii.net  

lil mo 04

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:23 pm
Yes, FireRed and LeafGreen are VERY different from Ruby and Sapphire. For starters, they're remakes of the old Red and Blue/Green versions.

For more information, go here.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:23 pm
Thanks Alexa-Sama  

Daisuke_Druantia

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:02 am
Keito-Chan
Thanks Alexa-Sama

You're welcome. ^__^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:58 am
leaf green = U.S. Blue version

why many color games get color switches wierds me out like Mega Man Battle Network 4 Blue and White. Blue used to be black, but apparently black sounded too Gothy to U.S. Capcom or something.  

Inazuman Frash

Unbeatable Hunter

deletedacc

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:44 pm
The Leaf Green and Fire red versions, as has been said, are just remakes of red/blue. Ive gotten a chance to play the japanese version of both and it is almost exactly the same, but with better graphics and sequences (quite like sapphire and ruby in this aspect with its own twist 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:49 pm
belladonnatonks
The Leaf Green and Fire red versions, as has been said, are just remakes of red/blue. Ive gotten a chance to play the japanese version of both and it is almost exactly the same, but with better graphics and sequences (quite like sapphire and ruby in this aspect with its own twist 3nodding )

Wow......you dug this up! eek  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Trumpster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:53 am
most of the shinies look rather sickly and disgusting. but I do like the alakazam, the black charizard and the bluefire ponyta. if I got a bluefire ponyta I wouldn't evolve it because the shiny rapidash looks horrible.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:37 am
Fox Demon Shippo
belladonnatonks

Wow......you dug this up! eek

eh? xd

EDIT: I can get you some screen shots if you're interested sweatdrop  

deletedacc

hoobDood

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:18 pm
i can't answer either of those options... leaf green and fire red are just excuses for not being original enough to think of 100 or so new pokemon (like gonbe!) and a new world. though i can say it was better than yelllow... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:07 pm
Does anyone know the UK release date? *ish wondering*  

Seminal Contamination

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:43 am
BotheredNation
Does anyone know the UK release date? *ish wondering*

For LeafGreen? It's already out.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:53 pm
Leaf green is a pretty good game but it has the same downfall that all the other versions have.... TOO SHORT! it took me about a week to beat the elite four twice and catch all of the "new" old pokemon that you could get in the game without an e-reader or hacking device. Also... once again they forgot the radio!!! (my favorite part of the g/s/c versions 3nodding )  

Mori no ouji

joannakmitchell

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:35 pm
ruby and saphire are very different from green and red . what i don't get is the leaf and fire sweatdrop  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff